CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Elway led two mediocre Denver teams to Super Bowls early in his career.

John Elway was the epitome of a quarterback who put his team on his back and advanced that team.
lmao, some guy comparing dak to Elway. you can't make this homerism up. I wish the guy who said dak was better than Mahomes would chime in. That would be like a grand slam in baseball

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
"meh" should have been a poll option. For as loud as the pro and anti-Dak crowd is on this forum, I wonder if there really is a large silent majority that thinks of him as a roughly average starting QB.
This. He's what we have right now and that's that. If we win the SB then not because of him but because he was able to drive a bus full of talent behind him into the endgame without causing an accident.

If we lose early in the play offs then the chances are big that he dropped the ball once again.

No, Dak fans just can't win. ;)

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak has earned a lot of personal accolades in college and in the pros, but he just hasn’t been able to overcome any postseason challenges

sure he lost Pollard against the Niners but Mahomes, Burrow, Hurts,Allen, Rodgers,Herbert, Tua, etc overcome and score more than 1 TD and 12 total points……that’s what the highest paid player on the team is suppose to do

Nothing personal……just business.

shabazz

Reaction score
What do you expect from the brainiacs here? The great thing about these polls is they expose the knuckleheads. There’s a large number of fans here that would move on from Dak right this moment, a month before training camp and go with another QB, regardless who it is. That’s the mindset you’re dealing with on this board.
The FO ensured that theres never a good option at the quarterback position. Even during the Romo years, they refused to draft or sign legitimate contenders for the position

the OPs question was “ are you happy with Dak at quartback “?

“It wasn’t should we go with another Qb?”……..we all know they never have a REAL alternative.

shabazz

Reaction score
I don't feel like Dak is a transcendent QB like Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady, where you don't necessarily need a super stacked team, but he's good enough if you stack the deck to win one.

The problem is that the front office refuses to go 'all-in' and we keep getting dusted by the same teams in the playoffs over and over.

The front office keeps wasting careers by being frugal and building the team to be 'just good enough' to give you hope every year, but not good enough to beat the teams that go all in like Philly or the Rams.

The rams will probably rebuild in a couple of years while we have perpetual 2nd round exits if something doesn't change.
Preach!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
2-3 actually. Also in 2 of those losing games Dak through for over 450 yards and 3+ tds. Let that sink in for a second.

I hope one day you can overcome your bias and negativity.
Why did you leave out the part where Dak was leading the NFL in combined INTS and fumbles also?

Typical Dak over Dallas fans.

leeblair

Reaction score
Actually, it’s just the opposite. And that was an absolute horrible attempt at diversion.
I am not trying to divert attention from anything.
You, much like the Marion Barber fans back in the day, couldn't care less about whether or not the Cowboys win.
You only care that Dak is allowed to dress up in the uniform and pretend to be someone great.
If you really cared about the Cowboys you would be just as upset as the rest of us at the way Dak has REPEATEDLY held the Cowboys back.
DAK PRESCOTT IS THE REASON THE COWBOYS HAVE NOT ATTAINED GREATNESS!
He's Jason Garrett 2.0.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I am not trying to divert attention from anything.
You, much like the Marion Barber fans back in the day, couldn't care less about whether or not the Cowboys win.
You only care that Dak is allowed to dress up in the uniform and pretend to be someone great.
If you really cared about the Cowboys you would be just as upset as the rest of us at the way Dak has REPEATEDLY held the Cowboys back.
DAK PRESCOTT IS THE REASON THE COWBOYS HAVE NOT ATTAINED GREATNESS!
He's Jason Garrett 2.0.
giphy.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just mad that I have double the amount of likes than you and I'm still fairly new.

Make better points, kid. Get that score up.
There are many posters on here that accumulated most of their posts before the likes system was added.
So these ratios are not true to the overall scheme of your theory.
Just like your all your other mantra's about Dak and fans are not true. :lmao:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since we are around a month away from the start of training camp, I thought it would be a good time to gauge the satisfaction level with Dak Prescott as the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.
This year? Yes. 4 years from now? No

Its not like you can just go to the QB store and find someone better today

Status
Not open for further replies.