CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
"meh" should have been a poll option. For as loud as the pro and anti-Dak crowd is on this forum, I wonder if there really is a large silent majority that thinks of him as a roughly average starting QB.
This has been my stance for years. I’m Switzerland. Honestly I’m not sure why there is so much extremism when in reality he looks great one game and can look like dog water the next. He’s medium

rambo2

Reaction score
Getting right to the point Reality then this forum is a waste of time.

As anything discussed has no bearing on JJ or the DC.

I have often thought that, then thought again about wasting my time replying to numerous threads.

But as a contradiction or a "then again"

Its fun to read all the *****ing and moaning between factions.
The posted projected predictions of the team and players before a game has even been played.
The like collectors going for it.
Ive been here years and posted very little, but found the aforementioned traits of the posters facinating as they play out.
I think that is why they allow trolls here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Getting right to the point Reality then this forum is a waste of time.

As anything discussed has no bearing on JJ or the DC.

I have often thought that, then thought again about wasting my time replying to numerous threads.

But as a contradiction or a "then again"

Its fun to read all the *****ing and moaning between factions.
The posted projected predictions of the team and players before a game has even been played.
The like collectors going for it.
Ive been here years and posted very little, but found the aforementioned traits of the posters facinating as they play out.
A waste of time? Did you actually believe, for even a moment, that anything written in this forum would change anything within the Cowboys organization?

This is a fan forum...for fans. Its purpose is to act as a place where fans can express their opinions about the team, debate, and once in a while, if open minded, learn a thing or two.

kskboys

Reaction score
This has been my stance for years. I’m Switzerland. Honestly I’m not sure why there is so much extremism when in reality he looks great one game and can look like dog water the next. He’s medium
There was such a poll, and the huge majority voted medium. There were only a few posters on either side of the spectrum who voted great or terrible.

kskboys

Reaction score
A waste of time? Did you actually believe, for even a moment, that anything written in this forum would change anything within the Cowboys organization?

This is a fan forum...for fans. Its purpose is to act as a place where fans can express their opinions about the team, debate, and once in a while, if open minded, learn a thing or two.
Yup. Purely for entertainment. Well, also gives us old ferts something to do!!!

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I think that is why they allow trolls here.
Some of it is, but as stated its entertainment and with the long off season there is not much else going on
And one thing i did forget is "Cowboyszone Gameday thread" is probably the best and funniest thread to participate in

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, will not pretend about anything. I am not 100% all in on Dak. But he is our QB so I will not hate on the player. However, we will see after this season how much more that will change.
After last season, I am down on him somewhat.
Supporting a player that brings your team down is not supporting the Cowboys like you believe it is.

It's only supporting Dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
:thumbup:
Exactly.
Making good points, pro or con is more important. If a well thought out post.
I wish we could get everyone to simply start ignoring the ridiculous posts. A long long time ago in the other forum, that is how it was done, and the trolls would always soon go away. Their own credence is specifically tied to responses. And if those responses are emotional, they have won the troll war.

Ignore them, and you win.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Please accept your bias and stop trying to twist it around. You're the most illogical fan here if you're even a Cowboys fan. If you're you should probably just find a new team.
This dude brags about 2020 Dak but ignores Dak leading the NFL in fumbles and INTs when he was injured.

As I said... typical Dak over Dallas thinking and their "look over here, but not over there" mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.