Dak is under a whole lot of pressure this year

CCBoy

Reaction score
Sure how much

If he leaves the Cowboys without a very significant contract, top 10...then I send you a bottle of Don Padron tequila. If he does sign a top 10 contract, then you send me a bottle of Don Padron. (quart sized)

khiladi

Reaction score
Including Prescott dummy. Try reading.

Guess what though.. contrary to your belief, the QB has much more impact on a team than a WR.. so usually when an all-pro WR production drops with the new QB, who also has trouble getting it to every other WR, it’s usually the QB that’s the major problem..

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
If he leaves the Cowboys without a very significant contract, top 10...then I send you a bottle of Don Padron tequila. If he does sign a top 10 contract, then you send me a bottle of Don Padron. (quart sized)

That's not what Elrod said. He said 150 million you said I bet he does.

I prefer patron ! Half gallon size. 100 bucks here in NC

But for giggles what is the range of top ten QB

HungryLion

Reaction score
It also has something to do with Callahan.. that being said, you clearly didn’t pay attention to the part that they started implementing Romo’s concepts and we were running a whole bunch of run-pass options that Romo was choosing from..

I did pay attention. But you saying the success of the running game was “large in part” due to Romo’s playcalling is just a laughable attempt to give Romo more credit than is fairly due. That o line was packed with studs and had a talented RB behind it. They had more to do with the running games success than Romo.

Saying otherwise is just ludicrous.

Romo balled out that season, but come on....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Guess what though.. contrary to your belief, the QB has much more impact on a team than a WR.. so usually when an all-pro WR production drops with the new QB, who also has trouble getting it to every other WR, it’s usually the QB that’s the major problem..
Bryant's only season as an All Pro was 2014. Lets stop the worship.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's not what Elrod said. He said 150 million you said I bet he does.

I prefer patron ! Half gallon size. 100 bucks here in NC

But for giggles what is the range of top ten QB

You came insulting, and now try to wiggle...and no gallon of Padron Tequila, goes for $100. Regular sized bottles are over a $100...didn't think you stood by what flies out as to insult. Never mind, son...a bet was offered.

khiladi

Reaction score
I did pay attention. But you saying the success of the running game was “large in part” due to Romo’s playcalling is just a laughable attempt to give Romo more credit than is fairly due. That o line was packed with studs and had a talented RB behind it. They had more to do with the running games success than Romo.

Saying otherwise is just ludicrous.

Romo balled out that season, but come on....

Of course it was. The Cowboys drafted Frederick large in part because of Romo. Jerry himself spoke about how Romo told him he needed a Center and asked him about Frederick. Wade Wilson himself said with Romo’s new contract they would be implementing his concepts. Jerry also drafted Zeke to play with Romo.

It was always claimed that Garrett wanted to run, but Romo didn’t. When Romo was in charge and as Jerry said, Garrett would he relegated to a walk around HC dealing with ambiguity, we were the least amount in pass attempts and led the league in rushing.

So yeah, Romo played a large part in it.

And now you see this team without Romo, trying to just play it cheap, masking it all under being “Dak friendly”.

GenoT

Reaction score
“Got a bet here, Babalugats.”

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
Dude what ! I said he will not make 150 million your the one weaseling out. You said want to bet. I said yes.