Dak: Just how people feel - What it says if the contract isn't done before season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hope Dak finds a team that is serious about winning.
Apparently the Cowboys have let him down and are the reason he doesn't have a ring. It's a shame that the players in Dallas aren't good enough to lift Dak up.
He must surely be disgusted having to play with his teammates.
I hope he goes somewhere else so that his greatness is appreciated.
It’s been 28 years. How many more you need? 50?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Imagine being up for a $300 million dollar raise and your boss says he wants to see better work and better results, and your response is to say "I don't pay attention to him" and then get butthurt and passive aggressive?
And he will probably still get it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seriously?

Dude, I gave you a grand total of three very simple sentences to interpret and this is the best you can do? Maybe try again once you're fully awake.

#norabbithole.
So you aren’t going to answer it fair enough. Gonna have to start treating you like 5star. Can’t engage in real football talk with those who aren’t capable.

Btw, that was one simple sentence…

lopey

Reaction score
All these QBs are getting paid big and screwing their teams if you want to look at it that way. What has Trevor Lawrence done to deserve to be paid $55 million per season? He’s being paid right up there with Burrow. Tua signed for $53 million per season. They’re all screwing their teams. Everyone acts like Dak is the only one that wants to get paid big. He’s done more in this league than some of those QBs that have just gotten paid.
Those qbs are good lol

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
So you aren’t going to answer it fair enough. Gonna have to start treating you like 5star. Can’t engage in real football talk with those who aren’t capable.

Btw, that was one simple sentence…
Again, Seriously?

My simple sentences were very straightforward and easily interpreted. Nowhere within those simple and easily interpreted sentences did I imply, infer, insinuate or flat out say anything that even remotely leads towards the conclusion you are trying to rabbit hole me with.

"real football talk" he says. LOL

lopey

Reaction score
That’s your plan, to go find another QB? Have any idea how long that might take? That could take years, just look around the league. Dak may not be Tom Brady, but he’s one of the best QBs we’ve had. He’s led us to the most NFC East titles since Troy Aikman. He’s led us to the playoffs three straight years, which is the most since Troy Aikman. He led us to our only road playoff win since our last Super Bowl win. If you think it’s going to be easy replacing him you’re kidding yourself.
Great whats the playoff record?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
If it isn’t done he may want to explore free agency. It’s looking more and more like the ball is in his court. The Cowboys would have to offer him at the very least $60 million per season and he could very likely get more than that in free agency. He’s got a ton of leverage and the only risk he would be taking is if he were to suffer a serious injury.
He's already been paid for this year so what's the big deal?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, Seriously?

My simple sentences were very straightforward and easily interpreted. Nowhere within those simple and easily interpreted sentences did I imply, infer, insinuate or flat out say anything that even remotely leads towards the conclusion you are trying to rabbit hole me with.

"real football talk" he says. LOL
I ask you one question and you go off the deep end lol. If I was trying to take you down a rabbit hole it certainly wouldn’t be too hard based on how ya’ll react to questions.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They can NOT seem to understand this. If he truly believe the grass greener, he should have pursued that path to lock up the bag sooner.
Why though? Why would he not join free agency and lock up a bigger bag? Especially since a team doesn’t have to lose draft compensation to get you?