Twitter: Dak on his contract: "Sure, I'm deserving"

Flamma

Reaction score
He played out of his mind until round 1 of the playoffs, and then failed miserably. The first half of that game was one of the worst performances we've seen from him, and he didn't turn it around until GB called off the dogs. The defense didn't bail him out, and we were embarassed at home by a 7 seed.

France can say all he wants, but his client is historically bad in the playoffs. I'm sure there's some sucker on the open market that will buy his sales pitch, and I certainly hope it isn't Dallas.
The lengths some people go is just a bit shocking to me. He played out of his mind? Against who? Tell me how he played against Buffalo and San Francisco. He was garbage. When everything is going right against trash teams or bad defenses, he shines. The second something goes wrong he sucks. The Green Bay playoff game reminded me of the Arizona game. Things started off poorly and he folded right up. We never had a chance the second he stepped on the field against the Bills and 49ers. No chance. That's playing out of your mind?

I can tell you before the season even starts when he'll be playing out of his mind. against Carolina, Giants, Atlanta, and teams like that. The second one of them takes a two score lead, game over.

Flamma

Reaction score
You must be a hermit then.
Yeah, I meet more people that like him than not. I just wish he would get over his issues. It's a mental thing. All it takes is one game. I think Jerry is going to pay him, so I have to hope for the best. Anything less would mean I wasn't a fan.

Nav22

Reaction score
Does the athlete puts his pants on both legs at the same time ? Does he have telepathy ? What makes his 1000X better than anyone else ?

LMAO knee pad crawlers
Did I use the term "better"?

You just told on yourself. Hopefully you gain some confidence one day.

Oh, and Dak has you lapped 1000x over too.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
And the way you act like a child, he has you lapped 5000x over too.

giggle giggle giggle (like a little kid).
Right, and "giggle giggle giggle" is real mature of you, Bozo.
:lmao2:

plymkr

Reaction score
When people can’t self-assess and get a big head concerning all of the things outside of their control that led to their station in life, they deserve to come back down to reality so to speak.
I agree. I also would like to see Dak hit FA because I feel he greatly over rates himself. I think he would come back to Earth pretty quick. Fish didn’t name the “insider” and Fish is a Dak kiss up so take it with a grain of salt. If the Cowboys pay him 70 million APY next week then things will melt down.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I’m glad someone brought this up. The Green Bay Packers were ranked 27th in defense DVOA and 21st in PFF and they made our offense look stupid. We didn’t score on them until late 2nd qtr. Going into the 4th qtr we only scored 16 points. This was in our stadium.
Worse yet is that BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME that defense was cocky and said they KNEW what Dak would do. Meanwhile, we were undefeated at home. That will tell you...some of the hype around Dak is Barnum and Bailey.

plymkr

Reaction score
Worse yet is that BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME that defense was cocky and said they KNEW what Dak would do. Meanwhile, we were undefeated at home. That will tell you...some of the hype around Dak is Barnum and Bailey.
I agree. I still feel to this day that if we play them at home in regular season we win. Our Playoff Dysfunction kicked in. But to me there’s no excuse why we didn’t put up more than 16 points on that defense until the 4th qtr. Worse yet, we wouldn’t have had 7 points at the end of the half if their LB catches an interception that hit him right between the numbers. It’s like they were in our meetings and knew the game plan. Our high powered offense got shut down and embarrassed by a poor defense that fired their DC during the season. No excuses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree. I still feel to this day that if we play them at home in regular season we win. Our Playoff Dysfunction kicked in. But to me there’s no excuse why we didn’t put up more than 16 points on that defense until the 4th qtr. Worse yet, we wouldn’t have had 7 points at the end of the half if their LB catches an interception that hit him right between the numbers. It’s like they were in our meetings and knew the game plan. Our high powered offense got shut down and embarrassed by a poor defense that fired their DC during the season. No excuses.
I’ve said it a hundred times but some of you just don’t understand. You can’t win in the playoffs with a 1 dimensional offense and a 1 dimensional defense. I mean DUH!

plymkr

Reaction score
I’ve said it a hundred times but some of you just don’t understand. You can’t win in the playoffs with a 1 dimensional offense and a 1 dimensional defense. I mean DUH!
We were down 0-7. The Packers did not have an insurmountable lead when the Cowboys first took the field. How were we 1 dimensional? No excuses for how the offense played that day.

So another question is if Dak and the offense can’t beat the 27th rated defense being one dimensional, than how are we going to have success this season? Our RB room is in shambles. Zeke is RB1 right now. So we’re starting the season with a 1 dimensional offense. If Dak and CD couldn’t beat the 27th defense with TP in the backfield and only being down 7 points. How is the solution to the problem paying Dak and CD more money?

pitt33

Reaction score
But Dak plays worse than a lesser regular season QB. Dak has never even come close to playing in a playoff game like Nick Foles did in his run. He doesn't have it in him. He is mentally weak.
He’s a complete head case.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We were down 0-7. The Packers did not have an insurmountable lead when the Cowboys first took the field. How were we 1 dimensional? No excuses for how the offense played that day.

So another question is if Dak and the offense can’t beat the 27th rated defense being one dimensional, than how are we going to have success this season? Our RB room is in shambles. Zeke is RB1 right now. So we’re starting the season with a 1 dimensional offense. If Dak and CD couldn’t beat the 27th defense with TP in the backfield and only being down 7 points. How is the solution to the problem paying Dak and CD more money?
Blah, blah, blah. I stand by what I said in post #197. For the hundredth time.