David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

blueblood70

Reaction score
What makes you think they can replicate 3 12 win seasons and even being in the playoffs with any QB? Dak has issues but the people on this site think you can just draft a guy and you will be successful. Dumber than Jerry if you believe that. What QB are you getting? You don’t have any idea but you are predicting success.
:popcorn: :hammer:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Cowboys players who fans turn sour on always leave and perform well on their new teams. Some even win a ring.

Qcard

Reaction score
"We'll see if Dallas can replicate its success without Dak"

. . . . what success? Winning 2 WC games in 8 years? Yeah, I think Dallas can do that.
Andy Dalton in his Prime - Nope

Cooper Rush in his Prime - Nope

Trey Lance in his Prime - TBD

But Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones that drafted Quincy Carter, Traded for Drew Henson (3rd Rd Pick), LUCKED into Romo, almost drafted Manziel and Lynch, LUCKED into Prescott and traded a 4th RD pick for Lance will replicate 12 Wins in 3 Seasons :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are Stephen Smith Ghost Writers:laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score

I'm not even watching that you think it's probably interesting but I heard it all and I get it just by reading the heading Prescott wants to win and gets more respect he should probably leave but if he's a true cowboy and he loves his teammates he's probably gonna do whatever he can to stay whatever that means we can end up seeing a new deal right before the season starts I don't know if there was some cut off I don't know the rules about signing a guy during the season but I believe at some point Prescott will probably remain here because there are far too many quarterbacks who have done less or similar and very little have done more in the playoffs or have success in their careers and Prescott deserves to be one of the highest paid quarterbacks in the league I think Jerry knows it and there's a reason that lamb and Parsons have not been signed yet because they're looking to sign Prescott first because if they don't they're gonna have to blow this team up and trade everyone and start over and there's gonna be a very long five to 10 years for us to figure out how to just get back to winning 11:50 games a year like we are and going to the playoffs 5 out of eight years that's the reality...

The way quarterbacks are being paid goes to show you how tough it is to find good ones let alone great ones he may not be elite but he's in the top of his game with many of the top quarterbacks he's in the debate he deserves to be paid and I believe he will get it here and he will remain a cowboy...

But I completely understand even though I don't need to listen to the video the fact that maybe the Dallas market the fan base and allegedly the way he may feel like he's being treated by the front office that maybe it's best if he finds a new start somewhere else goes and chases a Super Bowl... Although I don't think that's gonna happen.. Looking at the draft and most of the quarterbacks who are coming out even the last three years there aren't very many good ones but the next two to three drafts it don't look like there's any at all that belong in the first round in my opinion..

The front office has to know this and it's gonna be tough sledding for this fan base in this team if they let him go we're not gonna always get lucky to have fell into Tony Romo and Prescott back-to-back franchise quarterbacks that we didn't have to go get a lot of compensation to go get but it could be a really long drought and if everyone thinks the playoff exits are tough how about not snooping the playoffs for the next five or six years how about being bottom of the barrel what you wanna win the drafts you wanna see free agency blow up just so we can be like the giants and Commanders who do spend a lot of money and yet still finished at the bottom of the NYSE you wanna be those people because you know why they're in that position they don't have a quarterback like Prescott because Prescott been dominating them his whole career Romo was dominating them his whole career. The turf isn't always greener on the other side.. Be careful what you wish for

I for sure don't wanna be the front office in this conundrum and I don't think they should pay him 60 or some really dumb number but if he comes down into that 55 to 56 range with a few more guarantees and a little bit more bonus money I think he'd be happy and maybe this one he'll give us an 8 year deal he'll be his last contract with a lot of voidable years at the end like these other fake *** contracts.

blueblood70

Reaction score

But Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones that drafted Quincy Carter, Traded for Drew Henson (3rd Rd Pick), LUCKED into Romo, almost drafted Manziel and Lynch, LUCKED into Prescott and traded a 4th RD pick for Lance will replicate 12 Wins in 3 Seasons :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are Stephen Smith Ghost Writers:laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2:
I think some people don't see the reality it's right in front of their face they're so upset about going to the playoffs 5 out of Prescott eight years and they're upset about all the early playoff exits but I see a picture of us being even worse than that I mean are they gonna be happy the next five years when we're the New York Giants where are the bottom of the NFC East struggling to even get to eight wins struggling to even sniff the playoffs So what would you rather have about the regular season success and at least being a contender you have a shot or being a bottom barrel actual being as bad as the fans describe us now I don't think they've had to live through that in quite a while that Dave campo days it's coming if you allow Prescott to leave you're gonna have to probably trade all your good players and you're gonna start the rebuild and it's gonna take 5-6 years before we even find a way to maybe get back to even close to this kind of success and no one even considers this successful but yet when you look at the big picture it's very successful when you continue to be a top six team in the league..

Jipper

Reaction score
I always find it funny that because people disagree with you guys on Dak they’re a “Moron” lol. Dave is good at what he does and one of the last few guys who doesn’t rely on clickbait to gain traction to his stuff.
He’s still a moron for that take and my points stand.

MikeT22

Reaction score

2 wc wins in 8 years

Blitzen

Reaction score
What makes you think they can replicate 3 12 win seasons and even being in the playoffs with any QB? Dak has issues but the people on this site think you can just draft a guy and you will be successful. Dumber than Jerry if you believe that. What QB are you getting? You don’t have any idea but you are predicting success.

I don’t think anyone has claimed that they think it’s a certainty that the team would be winning twelve games every season with a random guy drafted, but they have stated they are ready to move on. No one knows what the team would look like or perform like when that happens-could be worse for sure but many fans are ready for a fresh start. Considering how he has performed in 3 of the past 4 playoff games (and the fact this is year 9 in his career)-you would think this would not be seen as preposterous or rash (no matter how bad he beats down the Commanders and Giants).

Blitzen

Reaction score

He did draft Troy Aikman-turned out pretty well. Which QB have they selected in the first round since then?

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, NFL MVP runner up, and led the league in multiple categories. That’s a decent resume at this point in his career. He will also get better from experience with the WCO.
Ahh , the everybody gets a trophy generation, cute !!

Yes he did lead the entire NFL history in losing in the playoffs . Well said !

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Dak has played bad in the playoffs, outside of that Tampa Bay game, and I think that is a big factor in why the Cowboys might be reluctant to give Dak another huge contract.

However, I think people are trying to put way too much of the blame for those playoff losses soley on Dak and not on the organization itself.

Dak didnt show up until 2016, what level of success were the Cowboys enjoying prior to that?

The same as now...........Dak has taken the Cowboys just as far as every other QB since Troy Aikman.

So, my faith in this organization to suddenly start going to NFCCG and SBs after Dak is gone is at an all-time low. The next QB in line will probably have the same level of success as Dak and the other 20 something QBs that came before him because the common denominator, JERRY, is still here.

So if we keep Dak, your keeping the faith ???!!

lmao , ok !!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
LOL....his first contract has effectively blocked him for being extended in Dallas.
Making it difficult to sign anyone. The cap issue is how Jerry Jones decided to handle Dak’s contract. Other teams manage the cap while paying their quarterback substantially more than the $40 million AAV deal Prescott signed for. If stupid were cap room Jerry would have $200 million available. The team’s inability to manage their franchise any better than they do is the first reason Dak’s counting his days until he can escape the Cowboys organization.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tiny Jim wants Dakota Prescott and Bill Belicheck in New Orleans 2025

Gayle Benson will drop the Bag...She's NOT scared.
And what's your point ?

I'm sure there's going to be a lot more people besides the Saints out there looking to land Prescott...

But it's ironic you mentioned a Team, last I checked won one Super Bowl with having the services of 1 Drew Brees and Sean Payton for like 19 years?? 3 straight 500 seasons in row with them.

I mean that's it that's all you can muster, I mean people complaining about Prescott eight years of healthy service going into year nine not winning a Super Bowl but there's some teams out there with guys like Brett farve and Drew Brees that play 19 years and rogers close to it, and win one stinking Super Bowl?!

You also mean the team in the Saints that have had bounty bowls, that did some really dumb stuff with Ricky Williams in the draft and putting him in a wedding dress for publicity, I mean we talk about Jerry Jones you might want to look over there at them people are a little bit crazy they 'ain'ts' done much in their history of their franchise but fall short of expectations in my opinion...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Last time I checked, it took more than an elite receiver to win in the NFL. Take a look at the sack stats for the two from 2016-2020.
Sack totals aren’t always a reflection of poor pas protection….and even if it was….Burrow made a SB with a bad line.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Only 1 team wins the Super Bowl every year. Only 7 teams go to the playoffs from each conference. I think winning the division is a degree of success.

I am curious, how would people feel about going 6-11 every year and missing the playoffs? Is that really any better than 3 consecutive 12 win seasons and a couple of division championships? I mean if the Cowboys had a really stinky QB then there would really be something to complain about.

What kills me is how the blame is on Dak on not on the front office for refusing to finish the roster by acquiring a couple of impact free agents.

We had 9 AP's last year . What Kills me is Dak Lovers always claiming the FO never puts a good team, while the QB shites his panties

doomsday9084

Reaction score

Over the last 8 years, 22 of the 32 teams in the NFL have won 2 or more playoff games. This isn't some rarified air here.

If your point is that Jerry and Stephen suck and can't replicate what the average team in the NFL does, I'm not sure I would disagree with you but if so Dallas is pretty screwed then, right? How the hell are they going to put a good team around Dak when he is making $60m aav while they are also still paying $40m for his last contract? That's going to take genius level GM'ing. Sounds like you don't think the Cowboys are a bunch of geniuses. . . .