Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Are you speaking of the flies circling his BS?

Well, flies, buzzards, birds, cats, dogs, fleas....I don't know. What I don't understand is, just how in the hell can he count or even know that he has that many followers on line? lol

brymatt94

Reaction score
Some of the Rowdies have been here a lot longer than you.

Those aren't the Rowdys im speaking of. Even so, just because someone has been here longer doesn't necessarily make what they say gospel.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, actually KJJ said that he has 8 million plus online followers...I don't know who the "plus" are, maybe they are a figment of his imagination? lol
I think one thing people should avoid stating is that KJJ has an imagination.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
He'll be sitting for at least a game if he starts throwing punches during games. I'm all for passion but Dez has some anger issues and i've seen it affect his focus during games.

No you haven't. Dez plays better angry. When Crappaport brought out his Sunday morning Dez bashes Dez did go off. On the opponent.

Swanny

Reaction score
Dez apparently was talking to Jerry on the sidelines and ran over when the scrum started. He wasnt allowed to practice but was taunting Rams players all practice long from the sidelines. He is not only getting into fights with our own players, he is now getting involved in other peoples fights and getting punched for it.

As one of the leaders of the team this doesnt concern you?

It would concern me if he didnt go and help and get involved in the fight.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
One thing's for sure: Jason Garret sure looked like a puppet while Dez rallied the troops into a frenzy, after it appeared Garret had called a team huddle..

Jason needs to command the huddle better.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
One thing's for sure: Jason Garret sure looked like a puppet while Dez rallied the troops into a frenzy, after it appeared Garret had called a team huddle..

I think Garrett was letting his player speak his mind and to vent to his teammates that they don't and will not get pushed around anymore!

This team has a score to settle....so does Dez.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Prior to the fight NFLN showed Dez jawing with one of the Rams corners. Dez was clearly instigating it and Jeff Fisher walked over to have a word with him. Dez likes talking trash and stirring things up.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Is getting old at this point. We all love his fired up attitude, but he needs to be more of a leader on this team. How about showing restraint instead of getting in a punching match every week? What are you teaching the younger guys come game day? His lack of control of his emotions may cost us on game day. He is sending the wrong message in my opinion.

It seems like you love to argue, and that is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not just flat out trolling.

It is almost like your Garrett threat got shut down and now you need a new thread to play the devil's advocate.

That is just me speculating though...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Prior to the fight NFLN showed Dez jawing with one of the Rams corners. Dez was clearly instigating it and Jeff Fisher walked over to have a word with him. Dez likes talking trash and stirring things up.

More load of crap.

This is what got Dez started.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems like you love to argue, and that is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not just flat out trolling.

It is almost like your Garrett threat got shut down and now you need a new thread to play the devil's advocate.

That is just me speculating though...
CowboyRoy is Rowdy, so you may be onto something.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
It's sad when you can't tell what post is serious and a joke anymore........times have gotten bad lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Once you've had your say to someone and they begin to walk away it's time to walk away yourself. You don't keep jawing at another player once they begin to walk away which is why Fisher walked over to Dez attempting to get in between the two players.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm okay with Dez being fired up, but this team doesn't need an instigator. Just beat people.

Dez is a smart guy. Clearly there's some frustration from the fact that games don't matter. When games matter, Dez can release his frustration all over Philly's secondary.

Swanny

Reaction score

Trash talking doesn't start a brawl. I remember taking a TON of trash talk when I played football and never once thought about starting a fight. The best and only way to defeat trash talk is by beating that person or team on the field. In fact I remember playing against Joe Thomas (yes that Joe Thomas) once in High School in a preseason game. I was a Sophomore trying to make Varsity. And he was a Senior playing TE. I beat him on a play I said something to him. The very next play he literally picked me up off the ground from the shoulder pads and threw me to the ground like a rag doll. Never said anything to him the rest of the game.

If a fight did break out I would do everything I could to help out my team. And I would fully expect my teammates to do the same.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Is getting old at this point. We all love his fired up attitude, but he needs to be more of a leader on this team. How about showing restraint instead of getting in a punching match every week? What are you teaching the younger guys come game day? His lack of control of his emotions may cost us on game day. He is sending the wrong message in my opinion.
what I notice is you over reacting to everything under the sun. Or are you just a troll?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Trash talking doesn't start a brawl. I remember taking a TON of trash talk when I played football and never once thought about starting a fight. The best and only way to defeat trash talk is by beating that person or team on the field. In fact I remember playing against Joe Thomas (yes that Joe Thomas) once in High School in a preseason game. I was a Sophomore trying to make Varsity. And he was a Senior playing TE. I beat him on a play I said something to him. The very next play he literally picked me up off the ground from the shoulder pads and threw me to the ground like a rag doll. Never said anything to him the rest of the game.

If a fight did break out I would do everything I could to help out my team. And I would fully expect my teammates to do the same.

People that have never played the game don't understand stuff like fights or the concept of team.

Tennis players or golfer's don't know the mindset of the word "team".

Oh, one more thing. They say it's not good for the kids. Well, don't let them see or watch it or play it. lol Kids have to come from somewhere!

bevo11

Reaction score
I wish we had 53 players with his passion...nothing to see here, move it along.

Status
Not open for further replies.