Do You Think McNabb is a top 5 QB in the League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
So, Kurt Warner is the best QB of all time? If stats are everything.

OK Man, how do you judge the position?

Obviously not by stats as evidenced by your response above.
Obviously not by SuperBowls as evidenced by your response when pressed on your (insane) stance that Brady isn't better based on his SB rings (you said something like Trent Dilfer being better than Marino).

So, if SuperBowl rings aren't the criteria, and stats aren't the criteria, what exactly are the criteria?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDPlayer said:

Obviously not by SuperBowls as evidenced by your response when pressed on your (insane) stance that Brady isn't better based on his SB rings (you said something like Trent Dilfer being better than Marino).

So, if SuperBowl rings aren't the criteria, and stats aren't the criteria, what exactly are the criteria?

We when know the answer he'll change the question.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Can I ask you a question? Why do you feel that your opinions are valid and no one else's are. I'll take Brady over McNabb any day. Does that make me wrong? No, it means that is my opinion. How do you get to vote yourself judge of right and wrong opinions? Does it come with a little stamp like a Notary Public? Shouldn't you put that in your sig line if you have it? I mean, how else will we know?

You know Hos, this makes me realize the quarterbacking situation right now in the NFL is really ****ty if we're even considering McNabb as a top 5.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Man you are blind, literally simply have some sort of personal grudge or something against Tom Brady, if you think he's not a better QB than McNabb.

I mean dude virtually EVERY statistic he's over your boy. And the only stat that REALLY COUNTS: 2 SuperBowl wins. And that last one he LED that team to victory in the final seconds of the SuperBowl! I mean... man that is clutch. I was watching that game breathless, and Brady was making clutch throws on the money to win it all.

Man, he has the rings, and he has the stats that PROVE him the better QB. In all seriousness, if you cannot admit that Tom Brady is a better QB, based on the numbers AND rings, and refuse to admit it because you "watched him play" and didn't get that certain special man-crush you have on McNabb... dude if you can't admit Brady the better QB you have like ZERO credibility.

AJM1613

Reaction score
BigDPlayer said:

Highest QB rating of all time.

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I will bet everything I own that McNabb will win the superbowl in his career. Maybe not this year, but eventually.
You might be right...............

If he goes to another team!
043.gif

Captain Hoagie

Reaction score
I think so..... his accuracy is suspect. But it's dead on when he needs it to be... (i.e 4th and 26) This was also his worst year. If not Top 5... certainly Top 7.

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
no im laughing at this.

Your avatar has been deleted.

I found it funny how right after I speak about eagles trolls on the board you have to try and push it a tad.

Once again do not think it will be tolerated on the forum.

Next time will be your last time.

If you want to post on the dallas forum then show a little respect to the forum....this is NOT an eagles forum....you are a guest and you should remember that.

Thank You.

/\
llll
llll
llll
Haha!!! btw, cowboys suck. bunch of jailbirds that arent goin anywhere. this forum is like a dictatorship. anything anti-cowboy pro another team is banned. thank god the eagle board aint like that. and i forgot, this board aint even their official board LOL. and u act this was made up by the NFL. losers. BTW eagles MB won 2 awards for having the best content and the best overall website. EAGLES OWN THE NFL AND THE DALLAS cowboys FOREVER!!!!

blindzebra

Reaction score
drp07644 said:
brianpaint PMed me that. lol.

I guess you don't grasp the meaning of PRIVATE. Maybe I should rephrase that, you being a fan of brotherly love and all, that sounds too much like grasping privates.

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I guess you don't grasp the meaning of PRIVATE. Maybe I should rephrase that, you being a fan of brotherly love and all, that sounds too much like grasping privates.

lol, actually i live in New York and am ONLY a fan of the eagles. hate the 76ers. dont care about hockey or baseball. KNICKS 4 LIFE!!!! so y dont u go back to being a fan of that texas team. texas is known for being a queer state, like san antonio. maybe u r one of them???

blindzebra

Reaction score
drp07644 said:
lol, actually i live in New York and am ONLY a fan of the eagles. hate the 76ers. dont care about hockey or baseball. KNICKS 4 LIFE!!!! so y dont u go back to being a fan of that texas team. texas is known for being a queer state, like san antonio. maybe u r one of them???

Nice snappy comeback. Not unlike such classics as, "I'm rubber and you're glue," or, "I know you are, but what am I."

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Nice snappy comeback. Not unlike such classics as, "I'm rubber and you're glue," or, "I know you are, but what am I."

hmmm, never heard im rubber and you are glue. makes no sense either, but coming from a cowboy fan, thats expected.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
drp07644 said:
hmmm, never heard im rubber and you are glue. makes no sense either, but coming from a cowboy fan, thats expected.

How old are you?
This is not a slam at all....but the I am rubber you are glue line is an OLD line so maybe you have not heard of it.

I am rubber you are glue...what you say bounces of me and sticks to you....it was dumb and lame then just as it is now...which was kind of the posters intent to say the smack talk was dumb.

Either way it IS an older saying that you may never have heard of...and in the long run you are not missing much by not knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.