Eagles Are Way Overrated

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Irrelevant, I’m just saying why SF went on a losing streak. They were missing three key players. They are winning again now that they are back.
bahahahhha.... sure thing. Irrelevant if anyone brings up injuries in a dallas loss... but for the niners... its perfectly fine to rationalize it.... lol,

Gambit

Reaction score
Maybe our head of security can get cmac and debo to swing on him?

Too soon?

Disclaimer
This is a joke. Notesnt to be serious though I'm confident a few will take it seriously

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
bahahahhha.... sure thing. Irrelevant if anyone brings up injuries in a dallas loss... but for the niners... its perfectly fine to rationalize it.... lol,
You are completely lost here. Of course key injuries affect Dallas too. We are talking about SF here on why they lost those three games. This subject has nothing to do with Dallas. When healthy, SF will be a handful for any team. You can have all the false bravado that you want but the fact is SF put a beatdown on both Philthy and Dallas because they were healthy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Maybe our head of security can get cmac and debo to swing on him?

Too soon?

Disclaimer
This is a joke. Notesnt to be serious though I'm confident a few will take it seriously
That guy will be fired today or tomorrow. Cmon, that kid that gave his phone to T Hill who proceeded to do a backflip and take a selfy got booted for the rest of the year, and Id say he didnt do anythng. This guy put his big mouth into the middle of a player squirmish. He is gone.

I actually feel bad for the guy. this has been his job for a long time. He made a mistake and hes gonna pay dearly for it.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/min/season/2022

Last year, Minnesota started out 8-1. They won a ridiculous number of games by one score or less. It wasn't because they were some veteran team ultimately skilled in doing everything perfect to slide in a narrow victory. It was because they were lucky.

They got smoked in the playoffs by a pretty mediocre Giants team.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/pit/season/2020

In 2020, the Steelers started out 11-0 with 6 of those games being tight. They folded late and got beat by Cleveland in the first round.

People really want the record to mean something. They want a narrative and a story to tell on Monday. No one wants to admit that close games are frequently the result of luck.

Good teams blow people out. Super Bowl winners almost always were among the league leaders in point differential. Its a better predictor of future success than record.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The eagles are my most disliked team by far. But they didn’t win 10 games the way they did being overrated. The eagles are still a very good team perfectly capable of beating us Sunday. It will take the Cowboys playing well in all phases to win next Sunday. Margin of victory? Thats better suited in College FB.

Do I expect us to win? Absolutely. Can the eagles win? Yes they can. I don’t think they are over-rated.
I expected the 49ers to beat the Eagles. Too many things favoured them.

I suspect that the Eagles are gonna win on Sunday though…Hope I’m wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
and they lost THREE in a row to the Browns, Bengals and Vikings........ yep, we better give them the Lombardi today.
If they keep playing like they did against Philly yesterday they’ll be handing them the Lombardi in February.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/min/season/2022

Last year, Minnesota started out 8-1. They won a ridiculous number of games by one score or less. It wasn't because they were some veteran team ultimately skilled in doing everything perfect to slide in a narrow victory. It was because they were lucky.

They got smoked in the playoffs by a pretty mediocre Giants team.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/pit/season/2020

In 2020, the Steelers started out 11-0 with 6 of those games being tight. They folded late and got beat by Cleveland in the first round.

People really want the record to mean something. They want a narrative and a story to tell on Monday. No one wants to admit that close games are frequently the result of luck.

Good teams blow people out. Super Bowl winners almost always were among the league leaders in point differential. Its a better predictor of future success than record.
The Eagles are not the 22 Vikings. in 22 the Vikings played the Eagles… And lost. They beat Buffalo. I don’t think they had any other games against elite teams. this year the Eagles have played just about every elite team out there and have lost once.

Yes, blowing out teams is an indicator for future success… but so is beating other great teams. We haven’t beaten anyone… they’ve beaten Miami, Buffalo, KC, Dallas…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And we have dorks on here that made “49ers are overrated….Eagles are overrated” threads only to see us get unceremoniously curb stomped.

We’ve got the dumbest fanbase in sports.
No doubt we have the dumbest fanbase in sports. That can’t be disputed.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
49ers make many good teams look very average, they are that good. We scored just 10 points against them and the Cowboys are one of the better offenses in this league. Defense is great, but their offense maybe even better.

Mark

Reaction score
The Eagles aren't overrated.

The Niners are underrated.

SF, at full strength, has blown two alleged Super Bowl contenders out of the building. They are punching in a different weight class right now; without question, the best team in the NFL.

Look for a highly-competitive game in Arlington next Sunday night.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys overrated?
The Cowboys are rated right about where they should be by most. Many are still skeptical because they lost to the two best teams they’ve played this season and have feasted on bad teams. They’ve had a lot of good teams over the years fall short in the playoffs.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The Eagles are not the 22 Vikings. in 22 the Vikings played the Eagles… And lost. They beat Buffalo. I don’t think they had any other games against elite teams. this year the Eagles have played just about every elite team out there and have lost once.

Yes, blowing out teams is an indicator for future success… but so is beating other great teams. We haven’t beaten anyone… they’ve beaten Miami, Buffalo, KC, Dallas…
First off, the 23 Eagles aren't the 22 Eagles. They replaced both coordinators and lost several key people. The defense has gone from one of the best in the league to one of the worst by several metrics.

As far as their wins
KC - Late comebacks with some questionable ref calls
Dallas - Won by a few inches
Buffalo - Late comeback with some questionable calls
Miami - Somehow got zero penalties called against them

They have 6 victories that could have been changed with the outcome of one play. That's not skill. That's luck.

Reaction score
That guy will be fired today or tomorrow. Cmon, that kid that gave his phone to T Hill who proceeded to do a backflip and take a selfy got booted for the rest of the year, and Id say he didnt do anythng. This guy put his big mouth into the middle of a player squirmish. He is gone.

I actually feel bad for the guy. this has been his job for a long time. He made a mistake and hes gonna pay dearly for it.
One difference is the kid was an employee of the NFL. The Eagles head of security is an employee of the Eagles or the stadium not the NFL.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
49ers make many good teams look very average, they are that good. We scored just 10 points against them and the Cowboys are one of the better offenses in this league. Defense is great, but their offense maybe even better.
The Cowboys offense in week 4 doesnt even resemble the offense we have seen the past 4 weeks. The 49ers look great, but it will be interesting to see them again.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense in week 4 doesnt even resemble the offense we have seen the past 4 weeks. The 49ers look great, but it will be interesting to see them again.
The Cowboy offense isn't scoring more then 20 points against that defense now.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The eagles are my most disliked team by far. But they didn’t win 10 games the way they did being overrated. The eagles are still a very good team perfectly capable of beating us Sunday. It will take the Cowboys playing well in all phases to win next Sunday. Margin of victory? Thats better suited in College FB.

Do I expect us to win? Absolutely. Can the eagles win? Yes they can. I don’t think they are over-rated.
help from the football gods