CFZ For those who saw all of them: Rank the All-Time Cowboys QB Arm Strength!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
White was a baseball prospect out of high school. He could hum the ball. Same for Staubach, and Aikman who had strong baseball pedigrees (arm strength).
I don’t think anyone bothered to tell Romo. Probably why it took him a while to stop the gunslinging.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
th
he threw pretty good knives in Wade's back.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Vinny and Randall were past their primes when they were here, but in their prime would have had the strongest arms of anyone who played QB for us. I'm going to say Troy for this.

O.T.--strongest arm ever is a tie between Rodgers and Vick.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vinny and Randall were past their primes when they were here, but in their prime would have had the strongest arms of anyone who played QB for us. I'm going to say Troy for this.

O.T.--strongest arm ever is a tie between Rodgers and Vick.
Michael Vick could just swing it 60,70 yards . I’m not even try. Internet says Josh Allen. I don’t even think he had a strong arm compared to Brett Favre.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Michael Vick could just swing it 60,70 yards . I’m not even try. Internet says Josh Allen. I don’t even think he had a strong arm compared to Brett Favre.
I think it was Aikman or Romo who said on broadcast that they thought Allen had strongest arm in NFL. I’m assuming they include Mahomes in that.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
QB challenge had Aikman, Vinny and Cunnigham (around 1991-1994). They had a three way tie at 75 yards IIRC. They went again and Vinny hit 77 and won. Unless Farve is on your team, that should settle it (he threw 80 in a different year but it went out of bounds). Morton get an honorable mention at 4th place, but he was not beating those three.
All three played for the Cowboys too

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it was Aikman or Romo who said on broadcast that they thought Allen had strongest arm in NFL. I’m assuming they include Mahomes in that.
Moss says Allen can throw over 100 yards. I googled some distances and haven't found him ever throwing 70+. Threw 65 in game though. Impressive

Mahomes threw 80 yards at his pro day

KB1122

Reaction score
1. Morton
2. Hogeboom
3. Bledsoe
4. Aikman
5. White
6. Staubach
7. Testaverde
8 Pelluer

Don't know about Meredith.