Video: Get Up: Louis Riddick - Dak will get North of $60M

kumizi

Reaction score
There are 32 teams in the NFL. About 20 of them have a competent QB. It's simple supply and demand. Someone will make him the highest paid QB in the NFL if he reaches free agency.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hope he gets to FA.

Let some other team overpay for his services.

He’s not taking any other team further than he has taken Dallas.
Put him on a complete team and he can win a championship. All he needs is a solid defense and a consistent running game that shows up in the playoffs.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
But thanks for another Prescott thread that's full of opinions rhetoric and hyperbole because there's nothing else we needed another one for sure another contract debate that we already having on like 10 or 15 other threads..... These dudes are blowhards they're paid to make waves and that's what they're doing
Well, you responded. Apparently you have nothing better to do.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Well, JJ has the money, not France. So if Dak and France want that kind of money, JJ should just let them both hit the bricks. I know it will break your little heart, but....
If Dak Prescott wants to remain a Dallas Cowboys player he need only agree to the compensation Jerry will agree to. If Dak is ambivalent towards remaining a Cowboys player he’ll only be one if Jerry shells out enough money to make him want to. In a sense, Jerry has all the leverage. He only has to pay for it. And it won’t be cheap.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Put him on a complete team and he can win a championship. All he needs is a solid defense and a consistent running game that shows up in the playoffs.
What complete team would you suggest? He leaves Dallas it's for the $$$$s

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What complete team would you suggest? He leaves Dallas it's for the $$$$s
It’s going to be hard to find a complete team. Give him a solid defense and a consistent running game and he would have a chance. Currently his best shot of winning a championship is with the Cowboys. Any team that’s looking to sign him is going to have issues other than QB. I’m sure he would like to go to a team where he would have a chance to be successful, but money talks.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
OK So what account executive from the NFL has said that that Prescott's gonna earn $10 million over market it's ridiculous can we stop posting opinions these people are putting their feelings in here they just want it to be a story and you bit and now it's a story he never asked for 60 million and he never asked for 65,000,055 million is the mark... So Prescott wants to be the highest paid quarterback in the league which we don't know if that's his demand it will be probably 56 million at the most,,,

I'm hoping Prescott sees the light and will take between 52 and 55 because that's still a great contract it still puts him in the same top five money that's my belief I don't think he's gonna get anything over 56 million.. If the Jones family wants to separate themselves on contracts just keep him 52,000,000 per year but make it 100% guaranteed I mean if they can guarantee to Sean Watson's $250 million Prescott probably deserves something similar I mean that's how you can make it sellable to take less money it's just make it all guaranteed.

I actually agree with on of your posts for once ….

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, JJ has the money, not France. So if Dak and France want that kind of money, JJ should just let them both hit the bricks. I know it will break your little heart, but....
Dakota Prescott has the leverage....

What is stopping the money guy Jerry for outright cutting Prescott?

Dak Haters love for fake dragonseeds :laugh: :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
throwing-money.gif
:lmao: :lmao: :laugh: