Have Jerry Jones And His Pride Cursed The Cowboys?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are not a Cowboy's insider nor are you an employee of the Cowboy's front office. You have no insight into their day to day operations. Much like the rest of us. Your posts are based on pure conjecture like any average fan.

You attempt to demean others and shut down people who do not think like yourself. Then when confronted with equally forceful words, you shrink back down to "I'm civilized and the rest of you guys are uninformed brutes who don't know how to disagree agreeably." We all know your schtick by now and none of us are falling for it.
All that's going on here is just old fashioned insult...see ya Braveheart. You are 'forceful' now?...no, simply wrong on real accountability and prices actually paid.

Your blaming is not much past a juvenile's tantrum...as you include next to none of historical facts and references - not actually recorded points of real events. Even know what a social ballad is?

I can source any of my comments in various reporting sources and not just talk shows. If one is going to actually cry about not seeing the discussive elements...I'll just leave you to water one's eyes all he wishes. Good night, poor sport. Jerry is no where near a villain you attempt to portray him as being! That is where the ballad comes to discussion...insider :popcorn: :muttley:

diamonddelts

Reaction score
All that's going on here is just old fashioned insult...see ya Braveheart. You are 'forceful' now?...no, simply wrong on real accountability and prices actually paid.

Your blaming is not much past a juvenile's tantrum...as you include next to none of historical facts and references - not actually recorded points of real events. Even know what a social ballad is?

I can source any of my comments in various reporting sources and not just talk shows. If one is going to actually cry about not seeing the discussive elements...I'll just leave you to water one's eyes all he wishes. Good night, poor sport. Jerry is no where near a villain you attempt to portray him as being! That is where the ballad comes to discussion...insider :popcorn: :muttley:
More of the same old schtick. Low level insults. Empty facts. No references. Pure conjecture. Don't worry. U.P.S. is hiring.

CCBoy

Reaction score
More of the same old schtick. Low level insults. Empty facts. No references. Pure conjecture. Don't worry. U.P.S. is hiring.
Own responsibility and we can have a conversation...Already was a postal worker for 17 years...with a retirement. Over 40 years a federal government employee, either Postal or Veteran. I just concluded a stint as a Corrections Officer with the Sheriff's Department...want to really discuss matters? You are all make believe...know what a five minute check is for? How about a signal 3 or signal 19? Good night, Son.

Last edited:

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Own responsibility and we can have a conversation...Already was a postal worker for 17 years...with a retirement. Over 40 years a federal government employee, either Postal or Veteran. I just concluded a stint as a Corrections Officer with the Sheriff's Department...want to really discuss matters? You are all make believe...know what a five minute check is for? How about a signal 3 or signal 19? Good night, Son.
That's okay. You are a Corpus Christi resident. You embraced mediocrity and a lack of success a long time ago. You don't just preach it online. You have lived it down there.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys haven't advanced past the Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs since their last Super Bowl appearance in 1995.

It has become a running joke on social media, with prominent talking heads like Stephen A. Smith leading the charge.

The desperation rises with each passing season that ends in some sort of heartbreak.

There has to be more to it. Could the Cowboys actually be suffering from some sort of curse?...

(don't start the insults...read the article)

https://insidethestar.com/have-jerry-jones-and-his-pride-cursed-the-cowboys/
When pride and bitter get mixed up.

kskboys

Reaction score
Your assessment is still a medley of past labels.

Today's Cowboys organization is top class and has been forged correctly for the past two seasons. Top notched organizational executives and support, to include a world class medical. Very strong coaching staff that is current, in touch, and maintaining a dedicated and strong development of players on team. It drafts as good or better than any team in the NFL...not just a trophy case element.

The team has two consecutive 12 win seasons, and now is both dedicated and directed towards the playoffs.
Until we reached for the injured TE in the 2nd, a blast from the past.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is one side of the story. The other is that anytime Jerry would do anything like broker the Everett trade, Jimmy would get jealous and talk smack about Jerry. He decided that he wanted out and instead of honoring his contract he went full undermining insubordination.
IMO as a former business owner if you have an arrogant strong successful person who leads your company to the top you cater to their every need even if it means sucking in your own ego.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
IMO as a former business owner if you have an arrogant strong successful person who leads your company to the top you cater to their every need even if it means sucking in your own ego.
Exactly! What more did Jerry want? The Cowboys were the strongest team ever and were about to win 4 or 5 SBs in a row. It was also Jimmy that is responsible for Jerry's current billions. I seriously doubt the Cowboys are worth what they are now without the Jimmy teams dominating like no other.

Only a fool would have acted the way Jerry did about Jimmy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exactly! What more did Jerry want? The Cowboys were the strongest team ever and were about to win 4 or 5 SBs in a row. It was also Jimmy that is responsible for Jerry's current billions. I seriously doubt the Cowboys are worth what they are now without the Jimmy teams dominating like no other.

It illustrates that winning championships wasn’t enough for Jethro unless he received the credit he was pursuing for being a football guy.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
A billion dollar business and you guys say he has no clue....
They would be worth more if I had owned them this this whole time instead of Jerry. 500 million to a billion more I estimate.

It wouldn't take genius or special insight. Just simply don't wreck what was already in place by controlling my ego.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They would be worth more if I had owned them this this whole time instead of Jerry. 500 million to a billion more I estimate.

It wouldn't take genius or special insight. Just simply don't wreck what was already in place by controlling my ego.
No one is saying he doesn’t have a clue about making money. He’s proved he’s the king of revenue.

And honestly he’s about average for a GM. Half of the league should be ashamed they can’t do better .

Unfortunately about half of the league this era has done better .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But to answer the OP’s question I’d argue Jethro hasn’t cursed the Cowboys. His ways have simply made it more difficult to win. He’s an obstacle to overcome . Like a handicap not a curse.

CCBoy

Reaction score

You are a fan, grow more through the fact that you chose to be a Cowboy fan...

CCBoy

Reaction score

Become a leader and with full responsibility for protecting just that...beyond just in a glamorous Holywood character. Jimmy fully deserved what he received and didn't really survive beyond Jerry taking him to the NFL. Without Jerry's direct help, he would not have his place in the Hall, period.

A lack of Jimmy's own ethics does go without it's own blame, fan!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They aren't failing now. They are good. Enjoy it and you would have better mental health.
Good try but miserable people like this yahoo thrive on being miserable. They come here because there are other miserable people that give them likes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Become a leader and with full responsibility for protecting just that...beyond just in a glamorous Holywood character. Jimmy fully deserved what he received and didn't really survive beyond Jerry taking him to the NFL. Without Jerry's direct help, he would not have his place in the Hall, period.

A lack of Jimmy's own ethics does go without it's own blame, fan!
Jimmy Johnson was on a lot of GM's lists when Booger hired him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was on a lot of GM's lists when Booger hired him.
I suppose he yelled air borne and jumped then, right?

No, when the jumpmaster approached him, he didn't jump much...at first :muttley: :popcorn:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Good try but miserable people like this yahoo thrive on being miserable. They come here because there are other miserable people that give them likes.
You shouldn't be a on a sports message board, you should be on a "I'm concerned with what other people are doing" message board.