I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost 100% guarantee I'll be going to my local cigar shop tomorrow. I get cravings for weird reasons. Like I'll want asian food after watching kungfu movies, thought about making hard tack for next time I watch Gettysburg, or I'll want to make a pot of beans for Lonesome Dove, just really weird stuff.

Seeing all your cigar talk has been enough to induce a craving. I'm "due" anyways but you put me over the top. Thanks!
Making 'hardtack' is pretty easy,and if kept sealed/ airtight has an extremely long self life( watch the lard/ shorting content as that turns it rancid)
Yer' alright Aria!,,, you like guns? And hookers?( but gun toting hookers are not a desired combination, trust me on thato_O)
I'd deleted a double post last night to the Troutster telling him I'd picked up cigars and whiskey at total wine yesterday afternoon , I was enjoying a quorum Nicaraguan torpedo while I probably deleted ito_O
 
Making 'hardtack' is pretty easy,and if kept sealed/ airtight has an extremely long self life( watch the lard/ shorting content as that turns it rancid)
Yer' alright Aria!,,, you like guns? And hookers?( but gun toting hookers are not a desired combination, trust me on thato_O)
I'd deleted a double post last night to the Troutster telling him I'd picked up cigars and whiskey at total wine yesterday afternoon , I was enjoying a quorum Nicaraguan torpedo while I probably deleted ito_O
Yeah, didn't see that one, Mel :(

Aria better like guns...

I think nearly everyone in her shoots or owns
 
Yer' under 'putty' powered in puny broadside casing-liner retaliatory salvoes there,,, Wally! It don't even rate the " weak sauce " casing-liner label ,,, reckon yer' eternal entombment will be at the bottom of the south China sea after attempting to impede the happy travels of NCCA-1701-M.F. starship MELONFEUD o_O

:hammer:

Too bad it is NCC-1701 not weak sauce NCCA-1701 casing liner.
Your defective trekkie shields are down.
Your stern just got a taste of full spread of photon torpedoes.
Ur stern port is venting plasma badly:lmao:
The full bleaching u did for tonight helped but ultimately not powerful enough to save u!

Putty 1
Melon 0
:thumbup:

images
 
Last edited:
Yo, Coach! Make it to the island safely??

Brother, have some drinks and see if you can get some pics of some bull sharks :yourock::dance:
Yep. Just saw the sunset by the pool eating some double meatball pizza. Headed up to my place, have a few drinks and follow all of my boys football games.
 
Saltine crackers of thicker and lesser palatability, a primary staple of field rations in black powder warfare days and seafaring @haleyrules sorts of oldo_O
Hardtack is still very popular in the Maritimes especially Newfoundland. A company called Purity still provides the flour. Traditional meal is called Fish and Brewis...Codfish and Hardtack. Still very popular.
 
Just crackers? No meat?
Ha, that whole U.S.= UNCLE SAM originated from a salted beef/pork producer out of N.Y. who stamped his government contract barrels U.S.,, yes!, and shell beans,corn and coffee are about it, molasses comes it mind,,, dudes would drop a fist full of beans or corn into their canteens to soak/ swell/ soften in the mornings from what I've reado_O
 
going to bbq at cousin house.
it is on the ocean so it would be cool...
enjoy ur friday evening.
 
Too bad it is NCC-1701 not weak sauce NCCA-1701 casing liner.
Your defective trekkie shields are down.
Your stern just got a taste of full spread of photon torpedoes.
Ur stern port is venting plasma badly.
The full bleaching u did for tonight helped but ultimately not powerful enough to save u!

Putty 1
Melon 0
:thumbup:

images
,,,er,,,:huh:,,, what part of NCCA-M.F. 1701 CLASS OF CASING-LINER escaped the putty pea brain this time?,,, as the upgrade to M.F.( MUTHA-****ER) class rating is impervious to yer' pathetic puny Putty ploys of leap ahead technology conjuredo_Oo_Oo_O
Melon, supreme Superior master + numerical infinity

Putty ,of inadequate casing-liner capabilities -0 for eber

o_O
 
,,,er,,,:huh:,,, what part of NCCA-M.F. 1701 CLASS OF CASING-LINER escaped the putty pea brain this time?,,, as the upgrade to M.F.( MUTHA-****ER) class rating is impervious to yer' pathetic puny Putty ploys of leap ahead technology conjuredo_Oo_Oo_O
Melon, supreme Superior master + numerical infinity

Putty ,of inadequate casing-liner capabilities -0 for eber

o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao::muttley::muttley::muttley:
 
Hardtack is still very popular in the Maritimes especially Newfoundland. A company called Purity still provides the flour. Traditional meal is called Fish and Brewis...Codfish and Hardtack. Still very popular.
:thumbup:
 
Making 'hardtack' is pretty easy,and if kept sealed/ airtight has an extremely long self life( watch the lard/ shorting content as that turns it rancid)
Yer' alright Aria!,,, you like guns? And hookers?( but gun toting hookers are not a desired combination, trust me on thato_O)
I'd deleted a double post last night to the Troutster telling him I'd picked up cigars and whiskey at total wine yesterday afternoon , I was enjoying a quorum Nicaraguan torpedo while I probably deleted ito_O
I might have to add some weevils just for authenticity! Sounds like you know quite a bit on the subject and/or history.

Yes, I own guns. Win 300 mag with a muzzle break, 2 12 gauge shotguns (nothing fancy), a little S&W 38 air weight special and a older model Mossberg home defense shotgun (can't think of the name or model).

I hate to admit this but I really don't know **** about guns. I hunted quite a bit when I was younger but haven't been in years. I haven't even shot the revolver or Mossberg. They're both fully loaded and ready to go but I need to go learn how to shoot them properly.

I've actually wanted to get my CHL and get another gun that's good for carrying. A guy I work with does CHL classes and I think myself and my wife are gonna go to the local shooting range to take "couples" lessons.
 
Hardtack is still very popular in the Maritimes especially Newfoundland. A company called Purity still provides the flour. Traditional meal is called Fish and Brewis...Codfish and Hardtack. Still very popular.
Sounds awesome, Boxer. A man's food
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,577
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top