I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee was a cool state when I've stomped thru there 30 years ago, heard Nashville is little Mexico these days( don't know if there's any truth in that, but that's what I've heard,) I just booked a flight back to the Midwest this evening ,fly out at noon on the 29th,,, laid 4 tons of pag#2 asphalt at the Pima co. Transportation and Safety dept. Yard(road repair) :lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Those spines can't even maintain their own flipping yard,,,Sheese!:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:



( my momma's slipping away faster:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:()
Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through that four years ago. It changed my life, I was a workaholic, went to visit my mom that was slipping fast then went to the weight room to check on the team. I was on vacation and didn't have to be there. A few minutes after I got there my dad called and said my mom was dead. Took me half hour to get home, all I saw was the ambulance heading out. Her last words were, we're are the boys, they were all there except me. Still haven't forgiven myself. prayers, brother.
When I feel like a good cry, I play the baby, by Blake Shelton. Hits home cuz I am the youngest and was also a handful growing up. Lol, I miss mom. Salud, sorry for bringing everyone down.
 
Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through that four years ago. It changed my life, I was a workaholic, went to visit my mom that was slipping fast then went to the weight room to check on the team. I was on vacation and didn't have to be there. A few minutes after I got there my dad called and said my mom was dead. Took me half hour to get home, all I saw was the ambulance heading out. Her last words were, we're are the boys, they were all there except me. Still haven't forgiven myself. prayers, brother.
When I feel like a good cry, I play the baby, by Blake Shelton. Hits home cuz I am the youngest and was also a handful growing up. Lol, I miss mom. Salud, sorry for bringing everyone down.
Heck, Coach, thats tough. Sorry to hear that.
 
Hey man what do you think of Lance Lenoir?
The one they call little Dez. Do you think he will make the team and contribute?
He's intriguing. I think Noah has the best chance of the 5/6th option of making it, personally. Still think Butler gets the 5th slot, and if we carry 6 it'll be real fun to watch that battle, Max!
 
Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through that four years ago. It changed my life, I was a workaholic, went to visit my mom that was slipping fast then went to the weight room to check on the team. I was on vacation and didn't have to be there. A few minutes after I got there my dad called and said my mom was dead. Took me half hour to get home, all I saw was the ambulance heading out. Her last words were, we're are the boys, they were all there except me. Still haven't forgiven myself. prayers, brother.
When I feel like a good cry, I play the baby, by Blake Shelton. Hits home cuz I am the youngest and was also a handful growing up. Lol, I miss mom. Salud, sorry for bringing everyone down.
My mom passed from cancer. we had been keeping vigil at the hospital for days.
I had to go to N.Y. for work, my dad said I should go and she passed while I was at work and I always felt bad about it.
 
Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through that four years ago. It changed my life, I was a workaholic, went to visit my mom that was slipping fast then went to the weight room to check on the team. I was on vacation and didn't have to be there. A few minutes after I got there my dad called and said my mom was dead. Took me half hour to get home, all I saw was the ambulance heading out. Her last words were, we're are the boys, they were all there except me. Still haven't forgiven myself. prayers, brother.
When I feel like a good cry, I play the baby, by Blake Shelton. Hits home cuz I am the youngest and was also a handful growing up. Lol, I miss mom. Salud, sorry for bringing everyone down.
Coach, right there with you, brother. Lost my beautiful mom when I was 17. Threw my world into chaos for some time. My dad still hasn't gotten over it.

Time heals for most, tho. Thankfully. Forgive yourself, dearest Coach. Your mom wouldn't want you carrying this grief.
 
He's intriguing. I think Noah has the best chance of the 5/6th option of making it, personally. Still think Butler gets the 5th slot, and if we carry 6 it'll be real fun to watch that battle, Max!
Yeah I watched a vid on him on ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***. A youtube channel that covers the boys.
He does good stuff but yeah that kid looks promising but he is small.
 
Yeah I watched a vid on him on ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***. A youtube channel that covers the boys.
He does good stuff but yeah that kid looks promising but he is small.
Love me some ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***, Max!!! Excellent videos!
 
My mom passed from cancer. we had been keeping vigil at the hospital for days.
I had to go to N.Y. for work, my dad said I should go and she passed while I was at work and I always felt bad about it.
It's tough man. The funny thing is, one of my brothers was in Vegas and another in Chicago. I called them both and told them to get their butts home. They came and were there, and I was in the ******* weight room. Go figure.
 
Coach, right there with you, brother. Lost my beautiful mom when I was 17. Threw my world into chaos for some time. My dad still hasn't gotten over it.

Time heals for most, tho. Thankfully. Forgive yourself, dearest Coach. Your mom wouldn't want you carrying this grief.
Thanks bro. I have a picture next to my bed and kiss her every night.
 
I lost my Mom almost 15 years ago. I still think about her. She hadn't left her house for a whole year. She wouldn't go to a doctor even though we all kept telling her to. She had a number of ailments. I'm the one that found her. It's something I'll never forget. We were very close. I'm sorry for everyone who lost their Moms. They are special people. they can never be replaced.
 
It's tough man. The funny thing is, one of my brothers was in Vegas and another in Chicago. I called them both and told them to get their butts home. They came and were there, and I was in the ******* weight room. Go figure.
Yeah I know. But I know my mom didn't hold it against me she was a saint so even though it bothers me sometimes I know it's ok and I know it is for you to bro.
 
Thanks bro. I have a picture next to my bed and kiss her every night.
Our mom's are with us always. She feels your kiss, Coach. She kisses you back and hugs you.

When you feel a good breeze, that's your mom, kissing you windy (to steal a quote from an amazing song).
 
I lost my Mom almost 15 years ago. I still think about her. She hadn't left her house for a whole year. She wouldn't go to a doctor even though we all kept telling her to. She had a number of ailments. I'm the one that found her. It's something I'll never forget. We were very close. I'm sorry for everyone who lost their Moms. They are special people. they can never be replaced.
Condolences, however belated, PA.

Seems like a lot of us have this in common. Sucks.
 
Our mom's are with us always. She feels your kiss, Coach. She kisses you back and hugs you.

When you feel a good breeze, that's your mom, kissing you windy (to steal a quote from an amazing song).
1000 likes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,797
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top