Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,822
- Reaction score
- 121,480
Welcome my friend. You doing alright?
that quip cracked me the **** up
![]()
Welcome my friend. You doing alright?
that quip cracked me the **** up
![]()
Hey,hey,hey!
What's shaking out with you,Mr.Waldo?
Any HOTT chicks at Starbucks?
Seen my share, hope I don't have to see another.good for soaking but bad for hurricane.
wow u must have seen some bad ones...
Orgy???still in the house.
typically there around 3pm-8pm.
there was a cute skimpily-cladded blonde yesterday but she was with family.
Seen my share, hope I don't have to see another.
Bout the same, last one with a direct hit was in 2008. I used to host hurricane parties when I was young, all that changes when you grow up. Lolhas that been getting worse with ocean temperature warming a little?
Gonna head outside and start the pit for some Angus burgers!! Later!great idea, but wrong group![]()
Gonna head outside and start the pit for some Angus burgers!! Later!
Yes,I'm o.k. .Welcome my friend. You doing alright?
Lol, I didn't mention this in the @LocimusPrime ' all you can eat crab leg' threadBout the same, last one with a direct hit was in 2008. I used to host hurricane parties when I was young, all that changes when you grow up. Lol
@LocimusPrime needs to hear that one! LolLol, I didn't mention this in the @LocimusPrime ' all you can eat crab leg' thread
But I had an interior close off man(drywall,paint,trim work)
Who worked trawler/fishing boat down in Galveston before,,said after one hurricane they dumped the net out on the deck and a dude in yellow slicker storm gear flopped out and landed like a Buddha statue/ sitting cross legged, and a dozen crabs were clinging on to him ,,,chowing down,,, he told me that story while we were eating lunch at a long john silvers one day.
Galveston!! I took a ship from there in the summertime...like working on the Sun. Hot and hot some more..Lol, I didn't mention this in the @LocimusPrime ' all you can eat crab leg' thread
But I had an interior close off man(drywall,paint,trim work)
Who worked trawler/fishing boat down in Galveston before,,said after one hurricane they dumped the net out on the deck and a dude in yellow slicker storm gear flopped out and landed like a Buddha statue/ sitting cross legged, and a dozen crabs were clinging on to him ,,,chowing down,,, he told me that story while we were eating lunch at a long john silvers one day.
Glad to hear it.Yes,I'm o.k. .
Sometimes I retreat to the dark corners of the wheelhouse and hide out( won't answer phone, ect.),
but other than that, I'm good my vaquero bro!
That's some good stuff, Melon.I had a buddy in the service, he was from W .V.
we were roomies at duty station in Yorktown, anyway he decided to marry high school sweetheart,,, we threw a keg bash out in the sticks of the Shenandoah River Valley(somewhere
I think on the back fourty of family farm)It was beautiful country in that A.O.![]()

Take her easy bro, that stuff will seek up on you! Salud, my friend!My brothers @Ranching @Sarge @Melonfeud @waldoputty @dallasdave @maxdogg @LocimusPrime @haleyrules @big dog cowboy, salud brothers!
I slipped and started in on the DoubleWood, but only after I dropped the little one offCan't risk getting pulled over by the tyrant 11 year-old police officer with a 1908 .45 again!
![]()
Oh cut it out, my friend, jump in and enjoy it!putty like warm water only![]()
Taking it easy, Coach. Still have a third of a bottle left and a whole Glenlivet 12. Just a year ago, I'd be halfway into the LivetTake her easy bro, that stuff will seek up on you! Salud, my friend!
I'm jealous! Lets have a couple more and throw Waldo into the water! LolTaking it easy, Coach. Still have a third of a bottle left and a whole Glenlivet 12. Just a year ago, I'd be halfway into the Livet![]()
