I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
This is such a damned great film. Guy Ritchie is the man, Cors
 
I got called an alcoholic so many times in debates when folks had no where else to go. I owe it all to the first Beer Thread lol
 
I can't stay in the old thread too long. Reading Jack's posts makes me very depressed and I just cant handle it right now.
Hey Trout! My 70 inch tv went out, shopping for a new one. Gonna try to get a 75 inch for the superbowl run!
 
Just gave out a ton of Likes to some wonderful posters that may not get them often. Yesterday I gave out about 1,000 LOL :D No exaggeration. Just another day at the office... ;)

@LocimusPrime, I see you brother. You're gonna get buried, my bro. 10 ft deep.
 
A member here, I believe it was @DFWJC coined the term.

Here's the first thread that was closed down for no reason:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/old-i-love-beer-a-lot.358721/

Mods added "Old" to the title. Lots of amazing times in that thread, with some great folks that didn't make it to this one, but this one has new folks that make it nearly as fun as the last. I love that the new thread is still this active. I hate that we lost Russ, Wooten, Jack, Shunny, and some others.

Cheers, FineFan
Well thanks Trouty. I really didn't think to open any proverbial can of worms, I was just curious! guess it's my nature.:star:
 
Well thanks Trouty. I really didn't think to open any proverbial can of worms, I was just curious! guess it's my nature.:star:
Oh, no can of worms amigo. We are all thick as thieves in here. Just wanted to give you a little more backstory amigo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,518
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top