I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trouty

You know anything about rearranging coaxial cables inside walls? :laugh:

This place isn’t wired correctly:(
Do you know about " pull tape" ,,, not that hell Stout mule tape you carry with you deer hunting, but the flat stiff metal fish tape in a spool about twice the size of a 100 yard tape measurer? It'll have a looped 'eye' on the end& you tie wire/ gorilla tape your new line run to it,,,that and a speed bore paddle bit, set into about an 18" long 1/4" drive extension for you're cordless drill,,,,or play around with yer' ' powered multi-tester' seeing what's jigging the screen,,,,& a 3 way splitter after you find the one your searching for,,,,other than the coaxial had suffered a hard pull& lost contact in it ground connection ends,,, ( IDK)
 
DcwWjuS.jpg
Lol. Good morning FF.;)
 
Happy Sunday and what a beautiful day it is. The sun is out and appears to be a perfect summer day on tap...
 
Happy Sunday and what a beautiful day it is. The sun is out and appears to be a perfect summer day on tap...
Thar's NEVER BEEN A BETTER DAY TO BE ALIVE & ABOVE THE SUNLIT SOIL, my northern canukish BROTHER!:thumbup:


:starspin::D:D:D:lmao2:



*
I'd truly appreciate it ,as in a combined & conjoined MELON of ,,,er,,,:huh:,,,non- Feudian " circle glug- n- hug" iffin' one of y'all would post up that BEATLES "birthday" song,,,and well!!! I WANNA HEAR " TAXMAN",,,TOO!:starspin::):starspin:
 
Thar's NEVER BEEN A BETTER DAY TO BE ALIVE & ABOVE THE SUNLIT SOIL, my northern canukish BROTHER!:thumbup:


:starspin::D:D:D:lmao2:



*
I'd truly appreciate it ,as in a combined & conjoined MELON of ,,,er,,,:huh:,,,non- Feudian " circle glug- n- hug" iffin' one of y'all would post up that BEATLES "birthday" song,,,and well!!! I WANNA HEAR " TAXMAN",,,TOO!:starspin::):starspin:
Is it your birthday. Melon?
 
Is it your birthday. Melon?
Well, my FRIEND! as a matter of fact it is,,, our #35 K. Frazier crossed one off of his milestone markers yesterday ( ,,,I'd always wondered as to the 'why' of me really liking that Dude:p)
 
Well, my FRIEND! as a matter of fact it is,,, our #35 K. Frazier crossed one off of his milestone markers yesterday ( ,,,I'd always wondered as to the 'why' of me really liking that Dude:p)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELON!!!!!!!
 
Thar's NEVER BEEN A BETTER DAY TO BE ALIVE & ABOVE THE SUNLIT SOIL, my northern canukish BROTHER!:thumbup:


:starspin::D:D:D:lmao2:



*
I'd truly appreciate it ,as in a combined & conjoined MELON of ,,,er,,,:huh:,,,non- Feudian " circle glug- n- hug" iffin' one of y'all would post up that BEATLES "birthday" song,,,and well!!! I WANNA HEAR " TAXMAN",,,TOO!:starspin::):starspin:

:thumbup:
 
Oh boy. You're gonna get @Ranching started with that post.
lol Yea. Maybe he can come out of retirement.

Our coach has been suspended because of what happened to one of our players. He died. It's just a bad time to be a Terp fan. That ESPN story was the final straw. It reminds me of the Len Bias days because the story just circles over the whole University. The only difference is that Maryland Basketball was a big deal then and Maryland football has been a joke the last 15 or so years. I doubt Durkin ever coaches at Maryland again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top