If Dak struggles like he did in 2019, how long before Dalton steps in?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak fans don't want to hear opinions that disagree with their narrative.
They want to hear their opinions coming from everyone else's mouths.
They are simple minded, labeling anyone who disagrees with them as a troll.
It's really no surprise that they don't understand why many of us are not sold on Dak.

Don't want to hear opinions that disagree with their own? :lmao2:
They've heard the same broken record anti Dak lines every day, over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak fans don't want to hear opinions that disagree with their narrative.
They want to hear their opinions coming from everyone else's mouths.
They are simple minded, labeling anyone who disagrees with them as a troll.
It's really no surprise that they don't understand why many of us are not sold on Dak.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
So you’re so committed to Dak , even at rhe expense of losing ? So if he plays bad or mediocre and we are not getting into thr playoff you are not supportive of changing gears ?? What kind of logic is that .? Some of the best coaches in history have successfully benched Starters and won Super Bowls with back ups . Pretty simple .
I didn't say any of what you just spouted out. I think the coaches are committed when it comes to Dak as is the front office. I am committed to winning. If Dak is throwing interception after interception and is just stinkin up the joint, i am sure the coaches will make a change. Kind of a carbon copy of what happened with the Titans.

I don't think that is what will happen. Dak doesn't turn the ball over very often and his decision making is usually pretty good. I've got new for everyone that thinks Dalton is going to take Daks job....it ain't gonna happen. Dak has signed the tender and Dalton is a backup qb. That's what I'm saying.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When you lose all the games against winning teams except for 1 at home (1-6 overall ) , I Call that a struggle for a Dallas Cowboys QB . Some fans are becoming accustomed to mediocrity .
so he lost all the games? he is solely responsible for all the losses? he is the only one accountable for wins and losses?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Is it true that in the last 2 seasons that mahomes has only played 7 teams with winning records. And is 3-4..

I don't know if that's true cause i haven't looked it up but i do know he is 4-1 in the playoffs the last 2 seasons with a SB victory and all those teams had winning records

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so he lost all the games? he is solely responsible for all the losses? he is the only one accountable for wins and losses?

YES, he is primarily responsible as the QB and leader of our offense and not to mention that he wants to be the highest-paid player on the team by far.
Since Zekes year of 2016 where we went 13-3 its been all DOWNHILL and getting worse with the latest 8-8!
Now you wanna hold responsible everybody else including the waterboy with your silly excuses you go right ahead as its a free country but your sales pitch is dying a fast Dak death!!!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
YES, he is primarily responsible as the QB and leader of our offense and not to mention that he wants to be the highest-paid player on the team by far.
Since Zekes year of 2016 where we went 13-3 its been all DOWNHILL and getting worse with the latest 8-8!
Now you wanna hold responsible everybody else including the waterboy with your silly excuses you go right ahead as its a free country but your sales pitch is dying a fast Dak death!!!

I've never understood how the guy who touches the ball on every offensive play has zero accountability for what happens on the offensive side of the ball.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So coach bears no responsibility? defense bears no responsibility? special teams bears no responsibility? Zeke bears no responsibility?

Is that what you just said? Nobody on the team is responsible except for QB....

And 2019 is the only year that matters. Nothing else counts?

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Dak did not play well vs good teams in 2019. If he plays under the tag, the Cowboys are not bound to him long term.
At what point do you think he would be pulled?
I think that Dalton would get a shot if the Cowboys struggle to a .500 mark after 8 games, or if the Cowboys were to go into a three game losing streak early in the season.
How much leeway do you think McCarthy will give him if he is struggling?
Dude, can you please stop with this nonsense?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I've never understood how the guy who touches the ball on every offensive play has zero accountability for what happens on the offensive side of the ball.
well, when we win it's because of him, but when we lose it's the team's fault or coaches, jerry and anybody else you can think of.
I support him, he just sucks.