If you had to make tough call and only keep 3 of 4, who walk, Coop, Dak, Zeke, DLaw?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Kareem Hunt was just out there. Go draft one. This is all hypothetical. Skill wise? Zeke is the best player on the team. Bar none. His position just isn’t hard to find.
kareem hunt!@? no one will touch him with a10 ft pole. draft? who? in late 2nd round. we just have to agree to disagree. this would be like saying emmitt smith or barry sanders were just another RB....any team getting to superbowl wthout a great RB, has to have Elite Level play from their QB. we just don't have that (maybe we will, maybe we won't).

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on this.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In what kind of a bizarro world would you dismiss guys like Dak, Cooper, Zeke or D-Law? None of those will be cut, fired, waived, or dismissed. They're all too valuable to this franchise for that to happen. There are plenty of those who produce far less to justify their dismissal than any of those four.

Last edited:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
kareem hunt!@? no one will touch him with a10 ft pole. draft? who? in late 2nd round. we just have to agree to disagree. this would be like saying emmitt smith or barry sanders were just another RB....any team getting to superbowl wthout a great RB, has to have Elite Level play from their QB. we just don't have that (maybe we will, maybe we won't).

This didn't age well.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It’s easier to find a running back in this league than a quarterback. I don’t understand why that’s hard for you to understand.

Zeke didn't call any of those 20 run plays. Most of which seemingly right up the middle into
the two best DL in the NFL.
Dak didn't audible out of any of those run plays either.
It's time for him to show he has more control of the offense, or they need to give it to him.
Whichever way suits the feelings of those arguing for or against him... lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
The team with the run-oriented offense was 3-4 without Cooper and 8-3 with him.

For one to work consistently, you must consistently pose a threat with the other.

You should know this, Percy! Slacker... lol.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ask Demarco Murray about those 34 passing TDs also.

Murray had the benefit of having a QB defenses actually feared.

In the Romo years, the draw play worked to perfection because team's were more worried about getting beat by the pass.

We haven't ran the draw play since Dak took over..

actually Murray was a lot better than people give him credit for, IMO. I take Zeek over him, but Murray could've been so much more if he hadn't been injury prone IMO.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Browns just picked up Hunt.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What is Dak's impact to the team? I saw it in 2016, but I don't see it anymore. I think someone who is a better passer could take advantage more of Coop and Gallup than Dak can.

He's the same player as he was in 2016. So whatever you saw in 2016, that's his impact to the team now.

You won't be able to replace Dak with a better passer, there's only a handful of those available in the world. Thinking someone could take better advantage of Cooper, despite making Cooper a top 6 WR is a bit silly, dontcha think?