Is there any WR on this list you wouldn’t take over Lamb?

kskboys

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill
Devante Adams
Cooper Kupp
Jordan Jefferson
Jamar Chase
Stefan Diggs
AJ Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
DJ Moore
Aman Ra St. Brown

Those are just off top of my head.

I think we need OBJ. Lamb is OUR WR1 but he’s not a go-to #1 that you can rely on to go get a ball whenever you need it. Think OBJ would open up the offense so much more and create more opportunities for Lamb and Gallup. Think adding OBJ would be huge. He’d at least have to be accounted for by opponent and a great decoy if nothing else.
Metcalf, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Michael Thomas,

cnuball21

Reaction score
Thought we were talking about talent wise. I didn't see where he said this season only.

Touché…body of work Thomas is a monster, hope he gets healthy.

Man, him and Olave makes a nasty 1/2 punch.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Loved Allen in his prime, but he's shot

fwiw, those who think OBJ is just going to show up after that ACL and flourish (that just happened in February) might want to think twice.
Also, how soon do folks forget that OBJ was borderline a non-factor for 2-3 years before his one year w/ the Rams
Also there is a big difference between kellen and mcvay as OC's, and then stafford last season and dak now.
He might come here if nobody else wants him .

cnuball21

Reaction score
Also there is a big difference between kellen and mcvay as OC's, and then stafford last season and dak now.
He might come here if nobody else wants him .

Stafford and Dak last year put up similar numbers…question is can Kellen get OBJ the ball and is he healthy enough?

bigE79

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill
Devante Adams
Cooper Kupp
Jordan Jefferson
Jamar Chase
Stefan Diggs
AJ Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
DJ Moore
Aman Ra St. Brown

Those are just off top of my head.

I think we need OBJ. Lamb is OUR WR1 but he’s not a go-to #1 that you can rely on to go get a ball whenever you need it. Think OBJ would open up the offense so much more and create more opportunities for Lamb and Gallup. Think adding OBJ would be huge. He’d at least have to be accounted for by opponent and a great decoy if nothing else.
Give me kupp or digg,don't want the rest

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I just go back to his 2 ACL injuries on the same knee...him recovering from the 2nd one...him not being in his 20's any longer. I think everyone is thinking we're getting the best of OBJ. We will not get anything close to that. Will he help? Yes. But is he all that and a slice of bread? No. If we can get a good 1 or 2 year deal then I'm for it, but don't overpay....

His numbers *last* year, *before* injuring his knee *again*, were already pretty meh.

Seems like a possession WR at this point, and we've already got plenty.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This thread made me realize, even more, how this team really needs OBJ to take our offense to the level it was last year.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Someone that can consistently get open and make plays with a high target volume. Also dictates coverage.

You don't have to define a #1.

Everyone knows a #1 wr when they see it. If there are discussions about a WR, and whether he's a #1 WR or not....the answer is, he's not.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No one in this group can hold a candle to Lamb and his career is just getting started.

Hahahaha... yep.

I wouldn't even take Moss, Megatron or Rice in their prime over Lamb. Young Jerry Rice doesn't know our offense like Lamb does.

CWR

Reaction score
There's half a dozen guys who are clearly better, and the rest are debatable. CD is just getting started and has not has his qb1 for about half his career.

Dakota

Reaction score
Hahahaha... yep.

I wouldn't even take Moss, Megatron or Rice in their prime over Lamb. Young Jerry Rice doesn't know our offense like Lamb does.
Lamb has unlimited upside, image Mahomes throwing to him. Rice had Hall of Fame QBs throughout his career.