Twitter: Jerry: "If we got them talking about us, we’re doing our job.”

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t subscribe to the ‘fixed’ argument, but what I DO KNOW is that NFL owners WIN financially no matter what happens on the field. But Jerry doesn’t help when he says as much publicly.
Yes but they all don’t succeed as much as he does financially without more success on the field .

His intent to keep the Cowboys front and center not only strings along the media but many fringe fans who find themselves buying into the hype .

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
'There's no such thing as bad publicity' often associated with Phineas T. Barnum

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Jerry sure does love himself some Jerry. He has basically become the exact opposite of people who you think of as synonymous with winning. Coaches like Red Auerbach or Tom Landry. Players like Tim Duncan or Tom Brady. Jerry is the exact opposite. He is a total clown show. Nothing about this franchise points towards a winning culture anymore. It is a complete and utter ego stroking self branding circle jerk.

Mannix

Reaction score
------the morons will always go to the folder they keep the stale overused narratives they saved to copy and paste it on almost every thread. Same tired played out nonsense.

Like "I need to be better...I will be better"??? :muttley::muttley::muttley:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry sure does love himself some Jerry. He has basically become the exact opposite of people who you think of as synonymous with winning. Coaches like Red Auerbach or Tom Landry. Players like Tim Duncan or Tom Brady. Jerry is the exact opposite. He is a total clown show. Nothing about this franchise points towards a winning culture anymore. It is a complete and utter ego stroking self branding circle jerk.
Its.....'I'm not any good at winning but I am at making money so you should still consider me to be great.'

Horrific. I really haven't been this disgusted in a long while.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Its.....'I'm not any good at winning but I am at making money so you should still consider me to be great.'

Horrific. I really haven't been this disgusted in a long while.

Exactly, and my fandom with this team is starting to dangle. It was at a medium level, but I'm slowly starting to give up on this team. I'll always stay on this board, and I still intend to be a Cowboys fan, but the comment that Jerry made guts me and makes me wonder why I still support this club. It's clear that he doesn't care. It's clear that we probably won't win any time soon because all the FO wants to win is the Forbes Bowl, and Stephen looks worse. Yet, I still plan to stay a Cowboys fan as long as I can stomach it. This is the first time I've truly questioned my fandom. I'm not bailing, but I can't help but question it, you know?

links18

Reaction score
Bozo says the quiet part aloud. Of course, he doesn't really care, because it gets people talking.

ESisback

Reaction score
With Sharpe, I think the dislike is real. SAS, not so much.

“I tol’ you, Skip! I tol’ you!” He screams through his giant pearly whites, decked out in his three-sizes-too-small sport jacket (he wants to look buff). I only favor Skip by a tiny fraction, simply because he CLAIMS to be a Cowboy fan…

jsb357

Reaction score
what fools we are...for 25+ years

jjright1.jpg

Blackrain

Reaction score
Okay Jerry shame they're not talking about us in a good way after having to watch Jeff Saturday say that we were going to be the biggest disappointment this year and your buddy Stephen a Smith rerunning pictures of grieving Cowboys fans over and over.

Does anybody but me wonder if Jerry was or is even really a cowboy fan.
Because if I had Jerry's money it would be my life's mission to shut Stephen a Smith's mouth forever.

I can't think of any true Cowboys fan that with Jerry's money and the amount of resources at his disposal that wouldn't do anything in their power to silence Steven a Smith.
But Jerry and cap boy just sit on their hands and let this guy berate our fans our team and our franchise.
Where is his Cowboy pride.