JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
Of course you disagree, I proved it could not have happened.

Yeah he wanted to be president so much he did not seek a second term. Let me guess, LBJ did not run because it meant he could kill Bobby too.:facepalm:

No you haven't

LBJ knew he couldn't beat Bobby and knew if he killed Bobby running against him for the presidency. It would look like LBJ was behind the killings. LBJ made sure Bobby was not going to win and start sniffing around..

blindzebra

Reaction score
No you haven't

LBJ knew he couldn't beat Bobby and knew if he killed Bobby running against him for the presidency. It would look like LBJ was behind the killings. LBJ made sure Bobby was not going to win and start sniffing around..
Do you even know how elections work? The Democrats would not dump the incumbent for Kennedy, meaning Bobby would have been forced to run as an independent, which would cut deeply into his backing. Not to mention that the Kennedy family were devout Dems making it unlikely that Bobby would switch parties, he'd have waited until 72 to run.

It is laughable, first you say LBJ wanted the power and killed JFK to be President, and then you say he wouldn't run against Bobby so he could kill him without it being suspicious. It makes no sense. He killed JFK when he had a motive, but wouldn't kill Bobby because it would look like he had a motive...:huh:

timb2

Reaction score
Do you even know how elections work? The Democrats would not dump the incumbent for Kennedy, meaning Bobby would have been forced to run as an independent, which would cut deeply into his backing. Not to mention that the Kennedy family were devout Dems making it unlikely that Bobby would switch parties, he'd have waited until 72 to run.

It is laughable, first you say LBJ wanted the power and killed JFK to be President, and then you say he wouldn't run against Bobby so he could kill him without it being suspicious. It makes no sense. He killed JFK when he had a motive, but wouldn't kill Bobby because it would look like he had a motive...:huh:
Can you stop trying to talk for me.

LBJ probably knew Bobby would have beaten him in the Democratic Primary in 68 . LBJ hated him.He knew if he killed Bobby during the primary while also re-running for President. People would have known it was LBJ. So LBJ acted like he didn't want another term,but made sure Bobby wasn't going to get it and start investigating JFK's murder..

blindzebra

Reaction score
Can you stop trying to talk for me.

LBJ probably knew Bobby would have beaten him in the Democratic Primary in 68 . LBJ hated him.He knew if he killed Bobby during the primary while also re-running for President. People would have known it was LBJ. So LBJ acted like he didn't want another term,but made sure Bobby wasn't going to get it and start investigating JFK's murder..

I love how repeating what you said is talking for you.

FYI, only once in US history has a party not given their nomination to the elected incumbent President. Franklin Pierce was screwing up so bad over slavery that the Dems went to Buchanan and it also played a factor in the creation of the Republican party.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The JFK assassination is one of those things you'll end up having to agree to disagree on. I don't think there's any way to get everyone, or even most people, to agree on one explanation. I personally think BlindZebra is spot on, but I don't expect everyone to agree on that.

timb2

Reaction score
The JFK assassination is one of those things you'll end up having to agree to disagree on. I don't think there's any way to get everyone, or even most people, to agree on one explanation. I personally think BlindZebra is spot on, but I don't expect everyone to agree on that.

Yet Ruby tells you what happened.

Jack Ruby, a Dallas nightclub owner, killed Lee Harvey Oswald, who the Warren Commission concluded was the lone gunman in the slaying of John F. Kennedy.

In a videotaped statement, Ruby said, “When I mentioned about Adlai Stevenson, if he was Vice President there would never have been an assassination of our beloved President Kennedy.” Asked if he would explain it again Ruby continued “Well the answer is the man in office now.” – that man was Lyndon B. Johnson.

Later, in a hand-written note, Ruby wrote, “Isn’t it strange that Oswald, who hasn’t worked a lick most of his life, should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Book Building two weeks before the President himself didn’t know as to when he was to visit Dallas, now where would a jerk like Oswald get the information that the President was coming to Dallas?”

He continued on, “Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson who knew weeks in advance as to what was going to happen, because he is the one who was going to arrange the trip for the President, this had been planned long before the President himself knew about, so you can figure that one out.”

He wrote further, “The only one who gained by the shooting of the President was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place. What would the Russians, Castro or anyone else have to gain by eliminating the President? If Johnson was so heartbroken over Kennedy, why didn’t he do something for Robert Kennedy? All he did was snub him.”

blindzebra

Reaction score

Jack Ruby, a Dallas nightclub owner, killed Lee Harvey Oswald, who the Warren Commission concluded was the lone gunman in the slaying of John F. Kennedy.

In a videotaped statement, Ruby said, “When I mentioned about Adlai Stevenson, if he was Vice President there would never have been an assassination of our beloved President Kennedy.” Asked if he would explain it again Ruby continued “Well the answer is the man in office now.” – that man was Lyndon B. Johnson.

Later, in a hand-written note, Ruby wrote, “Isn’t it strange that Oswald, who hasn’t worked a lick most of his life, should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Book Building two weeks before the President himself didn’t know as to when he was to visit Dallas, now where would a jerk like Oswald get the information that the President was coming to Dallas?”

He continued on, “Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson who knew weeks in advance as to what was going to happen, because he is the one who was going to arrange the trip for the President, this had been planned long before the President himself knew about, so you can figure that one out.”

He wrote further, “The only one who gained by the shooting of the President was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place. What would the Russians, Castro or anyone else have to gain by eliminating the President? If Johnson was so heartbroken over Kennedy, why didn’t he do something for Robert Kennedy? All he did was snub him.”
So he calls Kennedy our beloved president but was part of a conspiracy to kill him?

The vice president is not making motorcade routes.

Oswald was not planning on killing JFK, after his failed attempt on General Walker his life was in a spiral, his wife had left him, and when the route was announced it became a crime of opportunity.

Ruby was riddled with cancer and his mental state deteriorated, he was babbling nonsense toward the end.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
So he calls Kennedy our beloved president but was part of a conspiracy to kill him?

Oswald was not planning on killing JFK, after his failed attempt on General Walker his life was in a spiral, his wife had left him, and when the route was announced it became a crime of opportunity.

Ruby was riddled with cancer and his mental state deteriorated, he was babbling nonsense toward the end.

Ruby wasn't even where he was supposed to be if he was to kill Oswald. He was busy transferring money to one of his strippers. He was only able to kill Oswald because they were late in transferring him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's all Johnoson now? Earlier in this thread, in addition to Johnson you named the CIA, FBI, Mafia, "rich guys", HL Hunt, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles and others as possibly being behind the assassination. If Ruby's words are the final say, what was that all about?

timb2

Reaction score
Ruby wasn't even where he was supposed to be if he was to kill Oswald. He was busy transferring money to one of his strippers. He was only able to kill Oswald because they were late in transferring him.
How did Ruby get into the Dallas Police Station multiple times to get to kill Oswald when security should have been air tight?

timb2

Reaction score
It's all Johnoson now? Earlier in this thread, in addition to Johnson you named the CIA, FBI, Mafia, "rich guys", HL Hunt, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles and others as possibly being behind the assassination. If Ruby's words are the final say, what was that all about?
Yes it was a Cabal but the main culprit who I said in the first post was "LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON".

timb2

Reaction score

Yes but LBJ ducked even before the shooting started. Guys like Congressman Yarborough in the same limo with LBJ said he was getting low before Dealey Plaza.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
How did Ruby get into the Dallas Police Station multiple times to get to kill Oswald when security should have been air tight?

Dallas Police Dept did a ****** job. Do you think police departments always do a good job? You also didn't address my point. If Ruby were hired to off Oswald, he was late. If they had transferred him on time, Oswald would not have been killed. Why was Ruby busy wiring money to a stripper instead of waiting there for Oswald? Answer that. Don't just post more BS.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes it was a Cabal but the main culprit who I said in the first post was "LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON".

First, Ruby's words were that Johnson was the only one that gained anything with the shooting, so hanging your hat on Ruby's words doesn't fit with your thoughts about all these people being involved.

Second, by this theory Johnson would have to have coordinated a mass conspiracy with the CIA, FBI, Mafia, and some "rich guys", to arrive at one plan they all agreed on and somehow all had to be a part of in some way to make it happen? That's the same question I had before, and I still think it's incredibly far fetched. I'm not one that completely discounts the idea that someone more than Oswald was involved (nor am I one that discounts that he may have acted alone), but the idea that all these groups and individuals all somehow came together and colluded under a massive conspiracy is pretty hard to swallow.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody convince anybody else to change their position yet? No? Good, keep up the good work.

timb2

Reaction score
Dallas Police Dept did a ****ty job. Do you think police departments always do a good job? You also didn't address my point. If Ruby were hired to off Oswald, he was late. If they had transferred him on time, Oswald would not have been killed. Why was Ruby busy wiring money to a stripper instead of waiting there for Oswald? Answer that. Don't just post more BS.
No BS Rev, what am I suppose to read Ruby's mind? He was in the Dallas police station multiple times and he wanted the Warren Commission to transfer him out of Dallas when he was caught afterwards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.