JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
Darn, lets not forget the Warren Commission ... the Chief Justice of the United States, future VP and President Ford and several congressmen, both democrat and republican, also had to be in on the conspiracy.

And now we've added John D. Rockefeller, Exxon, OPEC, Libya and Saudi Arabia to the list of conspirators to go along with Johnson, HL Hunt and other "rich people" the CIA, FBI, multiple mafia organizations.

Why the hell did they need so many people, organizations and countries involved, and how is it no concrete evidence ever came out with so damn many people, organizations and countries involved?

As for McCloy, funny you referred to him by asking what a banker knew about forensics and crime. Skipping the obvious opportunity to laugh about the question of what a banker would know about crime, aside from being President of World Bank for a short time (ending 14 years before the assassination), McCloy was also a lawyer, a former Assistant Secretary of War for the United States, a former US High Commissioner for Germany where he was part of the decision making group for Germany after WWII, and an advisor to Truman and Kennedy, and then afterward to every president up to and including Reagan. So classifying him as "a banker" is pretty limited and self serving. As for what he knows about forensics, the Warren Commission, like a senate panel or jury in a trial, wasn't the one doing the forensic work and handling all the investigating themselves, they hired folks to do that and were charged with studying the material and hearing testimony and drawing conclusions from that.

Yes it has to be a lone nut who just happens to get a job from a guy who owns the TSBD who hates Kennedy and has a connection with this lone nut from the Civil Air Patrol.

Yes McCloy had a vested interest with Big Oil because that Tax is going to cost Big Oil millions ,ALSO WHAT DOES A BANKER KNOW ABOUT ASSASSINATIONS? Why was he picked to be part of the Commission??

I also like how you slide by Allen Dulles from my comments,because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Yes and so you elaborate that if you question the official story ,let's make it ridiculous as possible and say everyone is on it. So basically do not listen to this poster Timb2 because if other posters start thinking that things don't add up,you might figure there is a conspiracy .

LOOK AT CURRENT POLITICS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CABAL TRYING TO GET A CERTAIN PRESIDENT? USING ROGUE GROUPS IN THE GOVERNMENT?

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
DH Byrd employed Mac Wallace after he killed John Kinser with a company called Temco-LVE. Also a 14 point fingerprint match of Mac Wallace on a box in the TSBD 6th floor. 12 points is considered a significant match.

HOW DOES A CONVICTED MURDERER LIKE MAC WALLACE PASS A GOVERNMENT BACKGROUND CHECK FOR A USA DEFENSE CONTRACTOR COMPANY? BASICALLY HOW COULD HE GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE BEING A FELON?

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Mac Wallace-LBJ GOON,hired by DH Byrd owner of the TSBD.
12692237_f520.jpg

Wallace pictured here with some other guy in his college years. Don't worry it's JUST A COINCIDENCE. just like Ferrie and Oswald at the Civil Air Patrol that DH Byrd created. Nothing to see here folks because everyone in the world is in on it by Timb2's standards.Well that's what the Take the Blue Pill people say of that crazy tin foil wearing Timb2..
GHWB-featured-image.jpg

blindzebra

Reaction score
That jury said Garrison just didn't prove it,not that it wasn't a conspiracy. If Ferrie didn't die of supposed natural causes with 2 suicide notes in his house and also less than a week after Ferrie's name is all over the news about being Garrison's chief witness....... Wealthy right wing millionaires want to hang out with commies who are broke as everything? Guys like Byrd who hates JFK because he is too liberal is going to hire a commie like Oswald? Byrd hates JFK but a big supporter of LBJ .
Ah yes more Oliver Stone make believe. Serious questions, do you make any attempt to fact check? Is there any theory you don't believe?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yes it has to be a lone nut who just happens to get a job from a guy who owns the TSBD who hates Kennedy and has a connection with this lone nut from the Civil Air Patrol.

Yes McCloy had a vested interest with Big Oil because that Tax is going to cost Big Oil millions ,ALSO WHAT DOES A BANKER KNOW ABOUT ASSASSINATIONS? Why was he picked to be part of the Commission??

I also like how you slide by Allen Dulles from my comments,because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Yes and so you elaborate that if you question the official story ,let's make it ridiculous as possible and say everyone is on it. So basically do not listen to this poster Timb2 because if other posters start thinking that things don't add up,you might figure there is a conspiracy .

LOOK AT CURRENT POLITICS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CABAL TRYING TO GET A CERTAIN PRESIDENT? USING ROGUE GROUPS IN THE GOVERNMENT?
No, I don't.

I think the sitting President makes comments that are crude and receives a proportional response. I do not believe in a shadow government, I do not believe in a "deep state". We are a democratic nation. There is no real life "b613".

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ask yourself this....If something like this were to happen today...Would Oswald be allowed to speak to the media? Hell no..Yet he was trotted out for the whole world to see..and the media to question him. Who has the power to do that? Who's idea was it to let him out in the first place...the government wanted a fall guy...plain and simple. And they wanted to portray him as a nutcase.
:omg: wow!,,,that's an obvious yet completely overlooked & wholly under appreciated angle of contemplation,,, yer' right,,,they got the 'dude' that just whacked the beloved POTHUS,,& 'their' walking him out on the promenade amongst the teeming massed throng ,,,excellent angle of solid thought,floaty,,,:thumbup:

blindzebra

Reaction score
:omg: wow!,,,that's an obvious yet completely overlooked & wholly under appreciated angle of contemplation,,, yer' right,,,they got the 'dude' that just whacked the beloved POTHUS,,& 'their' walking him out on the promenade amongst the teeming massed throng ,,,excellent angle of solid thought,floaty,,,:thumbup:
How does what the media can or can't do today have anything to do with news gathering in 1963? Three TV networks and everyone got their news from the paper'

Not to mention that he did not say anything that would make anyone say he was or wasn't guilty.

If anything, allowing that to happen was absolute proof that there wasn't some powerful agent pulling the strings.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

You know in 1963...People had faith in the gov't...that something like killing the president...no way our gov't had a hand in it....But now...you see all the lying and fraud...that is going on in politics...And it makes you think...that it was more than likely connected. Too many strange coincedences...Too many people in politics had things to gain w/ Kennedy being dead.

I just hope something doesn't happen to Trump...But sadly....I think it's coming.:(

Melonfeud

Reaction score
How does what the media can or can't do today have anything to do with news gathering in 1963? Three TV networks and everyone got their news from the paper'

Not to mention that he did not say anything that would make anyone say he was or wasn't guilty.

If anything, allowing that to happen was absolute proof that there wasn't some powerful agent pulling the strings.
,,,and yer' point is,,,:huh:,,,?

* ya,bro! I get the whole '3' single T.V. networks,,, er,,, except & although ,I ain't fer' certain if SAMMY TERRY was even being locally broadcast outta' Evansville back theno_O
:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You know in 1963...People had faith in the gov't...that something like killing the president...no way our gov't had a hand in it....But now...you see all the lying and fraud...that is going on in politics...And it makes you think...that it was more than likely connected. Too many strange coincedences...Too many people in politics had things to gain w/ Kennedy being dead.

I just hope something doesn't happen to Trump...But sadly....I think it's coming.:(
Bite yer' tongue,,,sports fano_O

timb2

Reaction score
Ah yes more Oliver Stone make believe. Serious questions, do you make any attempt to fact check? Is there any theory you don't believe?
I stand corrected. Yes Jim Garrison was a terrible dresser like you posted in that link and so that must mean Oswald acted alone .

Fact Check? You mean fact check the Warren Commission load of BS?

Also is there any theory I don't believe? Yeah, that Oswald acted alone.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I stand corrected. Yes Jim Garrison was a terrible dresser like you posted in that link and so that must mean Oswald acted alone .

Fact Check? You mean fact check the Warren Commission load of BS?

Also is there any theory I don't believe? Yeah, that Oswald acted alone.
Way to avoid the questions, I expected as much.
It is impossible to take anyrhing you say seriously because the answer to those questions is clearly no.

timb2

Reaction score
Way to avoid the questions, I expected as much.
It is impossible to take anyrhing you say seriously because the answer to those questions is clearly no.
Making it personal still? You have nothing except personal insults and claiming to be facts of Clay Shaw's gay friends calling Garrison a homophobe.

timb2

Reaction score
Did Jim Braden know David Ferrie?
In Peter Noyes' quest for sinister coincidences or linkages, he found at least one. He writes:

David Ferrie worked out of Room 1707 in the Pere Marquette Building, in New Orleans -- the office of Marcello's attorney, G. Wray Gill. A check of federal records and correspondence showed that in addition to his office in Beverly Hills, California, Brading also shared office space on occasion in the Pere Marquette Building, a few doors away from Ferrie in Room 1701. . . . Room 1701 was the office of an oil geologist, Vernon Main, Jr. Braden received mail at that address, and at one time informed parole authorities that he would be working out of Main's office while he was in New Orleans.(68)

The House Select Committee deposed Braden in 1978 with an eye to connecting the Mob-linked hustler to Marcello associate Dave Ferrie (who died in 1967). They could not. To date, no one has.

Did Lawrence Meyers know Jim Braden? Meyers told the House Select Committee he had never heard of Braden, and knew nothing about him being at the Cabana on November 21, 1963.(69)

Deposed by the House Select Committee in 1978, Jim Braden expressed anger and bitterness toward Peter Noyes, who "dug my grave and completely ruined my life,"(70) "creating charges that I was connected in a sinister conspiracy to assassinate former President John F. Kennedy."(71) "Whatever the Committee can do to straighten the matter out and to get at the truth of it, I would appreciate," stated Braden, née Brading, "because I want my name cleared and I want the stigma removed from my name and my family's name."(72)

Clear Connections or Crossed Wires?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Making it personal still? You have nothing except personal insults and claiming to be facts of Clay Shaw's gay friends calling Garrison a homophobe.
Wow again with making it personal. That article had a lot more in it than what you claim...what was that shill thing again about making fun of things to discredit them. You are the one slinging insults and you are the one making smart *** comments about posts and links...oh the hypocrisy.

There are plenty of articles and books to discredit Garrison. Hell, most conspiracy theorists run screaming from his nonsense because it taints their credibility.

timb2

Reaction score
Wow again with making it personal. That article had a lot more in it than what you claim...what was that shill thing again about making fun of things to discredit them. You are the one slinging insults and you are the one making smart *** comments about posts and links...oh the hypocrisy.

There are plenty of articles and books to discredit Garrison. Hell, most conspiracy theorists run screaming from his nonsense because it taints their credibility.
Maybe these theorists avoid Garrison because they don't like Garrision's taste in clothes like that stupid article you posted? Please don't post again about Clay Shaw's boyfriends having a hissy fit because Garrison is not fashionable enough or color coordinated for them. Once I read that in that article ,I knew it was not worth anything but to laugh at.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Maybe these theorists avoid Garrison because they don't like Garrision's taste in clothes like that stupid article you posted? Please don't post again about Clay Shaw's boyfriends having a hissy fit because Garrison is not fashionable enough or color coordinated for them. Once I read that in that article ,I knew it was not worth anything but to laugh at.
All the following are excerpts from the article:

Jim Garrison's investigation into conspirators that he believed aided Oswald resulted in the character assassination of a man so obviously innocent that a jury acquitted him in less than an hour of deliberation.

the writings of David Chandler, and his night at Brennan's have been stored by his daughter Batou, who remembered how different her father had been, when she, at age 11, first met Jim Garrison.

"He told me, 'Don't talk to that guy - he's a liar, he's a scumbag.'"

David Chandler had become convinced that Garrison was in the wrong on March 1, 1967, the day he had Clay Shaw arrested and charged with the crime of conspiring to kill President Kennedy.

Garrison was the type of man who would dream of running for the Senate in order to get more free time. Those who knew him say he possessed two seemingly opposing qualities: political ambition and deep laziness. A dangerous mix.

"He was the laziest man I ever knew," Minyard said. "He must have had one of those sleeping diseases."

In the years after the Kennedy assassination, Garrison had become intrigued with Oswald's connections in New Orleans. Skeptical of the official take from Washington -- "The Warren Commission Report" -- Garrison probed a strange incident that had occurred in New Orleans immediately following Oswald's arrest in Dallas.

Lawyer Dean Andrews had reported being hired to travel to Dallas to defend Oswald, by a man he called "Clay Bertrand." The name was a cover that Andrews later said he devised, unwilling to give out his client's real name, if he ever had a client.

Who was this Clay Bertrand? And if he could be found might he not have been in league with Oswald to kill the president?

Through tenuous connections and tortuous logic, Garrison's office pointed to Shaw. To tie Shaw to the crime, they strong-armed witnesses who were African-American or gay or Hispanic immigrants -- those without political power or access to good legal representation -- promising them payouts if they gave certain testimonies and threatening them with criminal prosecution and public exposure if they did not.

So again, you are fabricating what was in the article to try to limit its impact on your nonsense. Yet, you call me a shill.:rolleyes:

timb2

Reaction score
All the following are excerpts from the article:

Jim Garrison's investigation into conspirators that he believed aided Oswald resulted in the character assassination of a man so obviously innocent that a jury acquitted him in less than an hour of deliberation.

the writings of David Chandler, and his night at Brennan's have been stored by his daughter Batou, who remembered how different her father had been, when she, at age 11, first met Jim Garrison.

"He told me, 'Don't talk to that guy - he's a liar, he's a scumbag.'"

David Chandler had become convinced that Garrison was in the wrong on March 1, 1967, the day he had Clay Shaw arrested and charged with the crime of conspiring to kill President Kennedy.

Garrison was the type of man who would dream of running for the Senate in order to get more free time. Those who knew him say he possessed two seemingly opposing qualities: political ambition and deep laziness. A dangerous mix.

"He was the laziest man I ever knew," Minyard said. "He must have had one of those sleeping diseases."

In the years after the Kennedy assassination, Garrison had become intrigued with Oswald's connections in New Orleans. Skeptical of the official take from Washington -- "The Warren Commission Report" -- Garrison probed a strange incident that had occurred in New Orleans immediately following Oswald's arrest in Dallas.

Lawyer Dean Andrews had reported being hired to travel to Dallas to defend Oswald, by a man he called "Clay Bertrand." The name was a cover that Andrews later said he devised, unwilling to give out his client's real name, if he ever had a client.

Who was this Clay Bertrand? And if he could be found might he not have been in league with Oswald to kill the president?

Through tenuous connections and tortuous logic, Garrison's office pointed to Shaw. To tie Shaw to the crime, they strong-armed witnesses who were African-American or gay or Hispanic immigrants -- those without political power or access to good legal representation -- promising them payouts if they gave certain testimonies and threatening them with criminal prosecution and public exposure if they did not.

So again, you are fabricating what was in the article to try to limit its impact on your nonsense. Yet, you call me a shill.:rolleyes:

That article was Garrison hit piece. When they say Garrision was so terrible that he was a homophobe and a terrible dresser. I am surprised it didn't say he won 1st place in a puppy kicking contest. Garrision nailed Shaw because both Ferrie's and Oswald's name were in his guestbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.