JFK Assassination Conspiracy- Who Did It And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
More connections that are JUST A COINCIDENCE.

DH Byrd-Own the TSBD was friends with LBJ who hire Oswald weeks before Nov 22,1963.Who happened also to be founder of Civil Air Patrol where just happens David Ferrie & Oswald are a part of. also a member of The Dallas Petroleum Club with Bush Sr.HL Hunt,Clint Murchinson,George DeMohrenshildt. Yes the same DeMohrenshildt who was friends with Oswald.

In early November 1963, Byrd and his investment partner, James Ling, made a significant insider purchase of stock in their defense industry investment, LTV. Although required by SEC rules to report this insider purchase, they delayed doing so until well after Kennedy’s assassination. Then in January LTV received the first major LBJ defense contract from the Pentagon – for a fighter plane designed for Vietnam.

Byrd also employed LBJ’s persona hit man Malcolm Wallace and owned the TSBD and could land his airplane at the LBJ Ranch anytime he wanted to when LBJ was president.

Heavy insider buying in LTV stock by LBJ insiders DH Byrd and James Ling in Nov. 1963 in the weeks before the JFK assassination. Major defense contract awarded to LTV in January, 1964, paid for out of the non-existing 1965 budget:

The following is from The Washington Times in 2006 related to David Harold Byrd, owner of the Texas School Book Depository Building in 1963, describing his display of the alleged “sniper’s window”:

“Mr. Byrd told friends, including the president of the Dallas Morning News at the time, that he had quietly removed the southeast corner window and briefly stored it. Later he displayed it in his home, where it became the centerpiece of many social gatherings.”

timb2

Reaction score
JUST A COINCIDENCE that David Ferrie comes Jim Garrison's chief suspect in the JFK assassination and the news breaks on Feb 17,1967 from New Orleans newspapers and on Feb 22,1967 David Ferrie happens to die of natural causes of course.

NO CONSPIRACY, RIGHT BLIND ZEBRA?

blindzebra

Reaction score
JUST A COINCIDENCE that David Ferrie comes Jim Garrison's chief suspect in the JFK assassination and the news breaks on Feb 17,1967 from New Orleans newspapers and on Feb 22,1967 David Ferrie happens to die of natural causes of course.

NO CONSPIRACY, RIGHT BLIND ZEBRA?
Garrison was a crook and an embarrassment. Once again JFK was FICTION.
Maybe the National Weather Service did it since it stopped raining so they could take the top off the car.:muttley:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Timb2's list of proof includes everybody that was alive in November 1963 not named Lee Harvey Oswald? Maybe it was suicide?:facepalm:

timb2

Reaction score
JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE

Oswald handing out pamphlets of Fair Play for Cuba in front of the International Trade Mart in New Orleans. Who is Director of the International Trade Mart of New Orleans? Clay Shaw. The same Clay Shaw who has the names of Oswald and David Ferrie in his visitors book in his home in the French Quarter.The same Clay Shaw that Jim Garrison arrested for JFK's Assassination

JFKholt2.JPG

timb2

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Timb2's list of proof includes everybody that was alive in November 1963 not named Lee Harvey Oswald? Maybe it was suicide?:facepalm:
Has anyone noticed that you are attacking me more than looking at what I am posting because too many coincidences of these people who know each other which you can't argue away? Nice use of emoticons again, that should make people believe you with funny emoticons. Schills need a new handbook.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that you are attacking me more than looking at what I am posting because too many coincidences of these people who know each other which you can't argue away? Nice use of emoticons again, that should make people believe you with funny emoticons. Schills need a new handbook.
Half your posts you make have my name in it, and I am attacking you? LOL

The difference between you and me is I look at each thing, analyse it, research its validity, and hold it to a standard of believability. You see something you believe it regardless of how ridiculous it may be or the fact it contradicts other ridiculous theories. It is like I said, you think EVERYONE was involved. I am still waiting for you to supply some proof and not some connect the dots so and so knew what's his name, who knew that one guy, who was in cahoots with that guy who did that thing. Hell, I could probably do a 6 degrees of separation and get that Bigfoot and the Lock Nest Monster must have been in on it.

Too bad for you that the vast majority of witnesses herd three shots, and thought they came from the Book Depository. They found Oswald's gun, his finger prints were on it, he left the scene, killed Tippitt, again with witnesses. The bullet recovered matched his gun, the fragments in the bodies and car matched his gun. The medical evidence, including the original testimony of the Parkland doctors, shows two shots from behind hit Kennedy. The fact that the wound in Connally's armpit was a keyhole without bullet wipe proves he was hit by a bullet that contacted something first. Three shots, miss, hit JFK and Connally, hit Kennedy and there is ample evidence to support it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Colonel Mustard, in the parlor, with the candlestick. He did it because he was jealous of JFK's relationship with Miss Peacock

Last edited:

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
Hell, I could probably do a 6 degrees of separation and get that Bigfoot and the Lock Nest Monster must have been in on it.
^^^^^^, lmao, and so true. Society, in general, will never know who/whom exactly did it. An objectionable conclusion would be as to who/whom profited from JFK'S absence.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
^^^^^^, lmao, and so true. Society, in general, will never know who/whom exactly did it. An objectionable conclusion would be as to who/whom profited from JFK'S absence.

I profited from it because at a year and a half old my parents could quit being so stressed over Kennedy being in the White House, and I was a much happier baby. It was pretty impressive how I set the conspiracy in motion from my playpen with a limited vocabulary, and virtually no access to information or communication with anyone outside my household. I couldn't even reach the telephone, much less dial it. It was the perfect crime! Nobody suspected a 2'1" toddler!

timb2

Reaction score
Half your posts you make have my name in it, and I am attacking you? LOL

The difference between you and me is I look at each thing, analyse it, research its validity, and hold it to a standard of believability. You see something you believe it regardless of how ridiculous it may be or the fact it contradicts other ridiculous theories. It is like I said, you think EVERYONE was involved. I am still waiting for you to supply some proof and not some connect the dots so and so knew what's his name, who knew that one guy, who was in cahoots with that guy who did that thing. Hell, I could probably do a 6 degrees of separation and get that Bigfoot and the Lock Nest Monster must have been in on it.

Too bad for you that the vast majority of witnesses herd three shots, and thought they came from the Book Depository. They found Oswald's gun, his finger prints were on it, he left the scene, killed Tippitt, again with witnesses. The bullet recovered matched his gun, the fragments in the bodies and car matched his gun. The medical evidence, including the original testimony of the Parkland doctors, shows two shots from behind hit Kennedy. The fact that the wound in Connally's armpit was a keyhole without bullet wipe proves he was hit by a bullet that contacted something first. Three shots, miss, hit JFK and Connally, hit Kennedy and there is ample evidence to support it.
Yeah witnesses like Aquilla Clemmons don't back the Warren Commission BS story. Yeah she is not swayed on what she saw.

Lee Bowers yeah he heard 3 shots but #2 & #3 were right next to each other. Also listen to him he is very detailed.

How about Jack Ruby as a witness saying it was LBJ??

timb2

Reaction score
Look who has a clear shot? My suspect Mary Moorman.

timb2

Reaction score
Earle Cabell was a CIA Asset
The release of long-secret JFK assassination files by the National Archives has drawn the attention of news organizations nationwide.

1) WhoWhatWhy reported on documents showing that Earle Cabell, the mayor of Dallas at the time of JFK’s assassination, was a CIA asset in the 1950s. His brother, Charles Cabell, was a high-ranking CIA official until 1962.

While the documents don’t show that Earle or Charles Cabell had any connection to JFK’s assassination, they do illuminate that the CIA’s extraordinary penetration of domestic American institutions extended to the city where JFK was killed. If anyone had said over the past 50 years that the mayor of Dallas in 1963 was a CIA asset, they would been derided as a “conspiracy theorist.” Now we know for a fact that he was.

A few hours after the assassination, Cabell talked about his reaction in this video.

Yet Earle Cabell helped create the route through Dealey Plaza.

timb2

Reaction score
My girl has got a shot and the angle from above to the Zapruder still on the right side.
Z317.png

Status
Not open for further replies.