Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

Cmac

Reaction score
Jerry should place a Hiring Sign on the lawn of Jerry's World but include......"Only Veteran Minimum Salaries should apply". And see how that works out.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Of all our "stars" he is probably the safest bet we have had in a while. Having said that meh who cares 35 million for a guy that gets dog walked in the playoffs doesn't really excite me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry should place a Hiring Sign on the lawn of Jerry's World but include......"Only Veteran Minimum Salaries should apply". And see how that works out.
That makes no sense whatsoever Trayvon Diggs got paid Martin got re-upped Steele got paid, before that it was DAK, tank ,and zeke ,and other people have got market money ever since 1989 every superstar drafted here has gotten paid and most would agree overpaid, they literally got top market money...

So let's stop the drama just because lamb has not resigned yet the big word is yet and Prescott might or might not but it's ridiculous he's under $17 million contract lamb that's $1 million a game they did bring him back not for veteran minimum and they've offered him now $32.8 million that's not enough that's somehow a veteran minimum I don't care what you are inferring or referring to the offseason or free agents but our own players always get paid are homegrown stars not average players although jalen Smith did get paid he probably shouldn't have but our obvious superstars all got paid every single one of them since 1989 you can't name a single one that didn't and everyone just loves for this thing to spiral out of control with overly dramatic ridiculous posts for the last month or two on lamb Parsons and Prescott and they will get hey Prescott's the only one who has leverage and that there's a chance we might lose them the other ones not happening..

Literally san Francisco's having the same problem with Brandon nyuk Trent brown is holding out all around the league you got jamar chase hasn't been paid yet and do I need to list all the star wide receivers the last six years that have been traded instead of kept by their teams literally some superstars like tyreek hill, devante Adams, A.J. Brown OBJ, Hopkins, back in the day TO.. At least Jerry tries to keep his stars and that's quite obvious and yet y'all say here with the sarcasm and the nonsense and I'm just gonna have to check you cause should we just trade him just because it's taking too long to get his contract for the fan base they let this stuff spiral into a dumpster fire that it's not because you're overreacting until lamb it's traded or doesn't show up for game one these are all the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen a man will get paid and right now he's being greedy **! Yeah that's my opinion the man was offered a great contract and turned it down it's not the veteran minimum by a long shot his $1 million a game this year league min?? lmao

jcollins28

Reaction score
He fell to the 7th pick in my FF draft. So of course I took him. Jerry, PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ask him to take 33 million with a promise not to resign Dak. He'll sign it in an instant.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There is a pretty consistent theme going around here from some. Consistently try and downplay all our best players. Mock them for wanting what they are worth and act like they should all take massive hometown discounts because playing for Jerry and Dallas is such an honor. Blame their lack of playoff success all on them because the franchise has been wildly successful the previous 2 plus decades before any of them were here, right?

My favourite is we should just trade all our best players for a complete rebuild. A rebuild that will be undertaken by the same people who put together the current team. We will definitely get different results this time around,
this is 100% the Joke here...Get rid of _________ he sucks, im trying to find any good players we have had for 30 years then...we have had "Sucky" players for 30 years...yet the cry is to let the same FO who brought you 30 years of sucky players to rebuild..lololol

mardwin

Reaction score
How can this man be expected to pay bills on such a meager salary?
This is about his value relative to other players in the league. Jefferson is making $35M per year, CD believes he's as good as Jefferson. Also we don't know how much guaranteed money he's getting.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When pride gets in the way of negotiations it becomes ridiculous. This is not about the money but the status and that is a stupid mentality. Jefferson is paying about 10% in state taxes.
Sign the contract you stupid idiot!!!

CWR

Reaction score
This is about his value relative to other players in the league. Jefferson is making $35M per year, CD believes he's as good as Jefferson. Also we don't know how much guaranteed money he's getting.
They need to match Jeffersons deal and be done with it. That's where its heading and it's on them for waiting.

Bagman

Reaction score
saying this, if I were Lamb I'd drop passes on purpose to show Jerry up
If Lamb did that, there's not a team in the league that would want a quitter. No ones paying a guy that kind of coin who purposely loses.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Lamb did that, there's not a team in the league that would want a quitter. No ones paying a guy that kind of coin who purposely loses.
Who wants to play for an owner who takes so long to do business after you have done your part

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They could have signed him for 33 before the Jefferson deal. Not sure why Jerry doesn’t trade him at this point. His trade value is high and we don’t need the top paid wr in the nfl on this impending shipwreck.

Rayman70

Reaction score
its rare for me to agree with a player on something like this, but know what? CD is right. If Jefferson is worth 35, he's worth at least 36 per. I much rather have CD than him. Hes just better. Hes durable too.TO ME, CD is at the head of the class with WR.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Trade him to the Jets for Haason Reddick and 2 1sts and a 3rd OR Reddick, Garrett Wilson and a 3rd
:lmao:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Trade him to the Jets for Haason Reddick and 2 1sts and a 3rd OR Reddick, Garrett Wilson and a 3rd
:lmao:
The Jets don’t want to pay Reddick. They don’t have to pay Wilson, now, but when they do they’re going to need their first round picks for talent they can’t otherwise afford because they’re paying Wilson the “market rate” for receivers. CeeDee and the Cowboys are stuck with each other.