Lets set the record straight

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are some whose first & primary response though is to start excusing and watering down any bad play by players they support.

If you are a true fan, you can objectively identify who played well & who played poorly regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.
Yes sir...the hate blinders won't give him credit when he plays well.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have an agenda or "gotcha" post after this question but how did Moore hurt Dak?

It seemed like the offense under Moore saw improvements for Prescott. It's not like there was any bad blood between the two and IIRC wasn't Prescott upset they let Moore walk?
Situational play calling...as opposed to going deep so offense. Watch the film, not that difficult to see.

Big_D

Reaction score
Thats camp, gotta work on all facets of the game. Those plays make sportscenter....they don't always win games

I'm hoping for a better short and intermediate passage game. They did try to hit that home run all the time it seemed like.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, so tired of all the bickering over
Dak.
I don't love or hate him, and all the vitriol over him has gotten more than old.
Can't we all just get along ?
I wish we could. Good old fashioned football talk has been throw out the window with the stooges constantly hijacking threads with their Dak hate....pretty sad. Maybe I should put them on ignore, but I HATE these type of so called fans.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott made the fan base on this forum what it is today.

And as we all know by now, both good and bad sides rear their head.

He is the most polarizing player on this team and it’s not even close.

I go back to the final regular season game against Washington. He was putrid.

Then next week against Tampa? He was great.

And finally against SF?…he resorted back to putrid.

Dak alone and his Jekyll and Hyde play has caused all of the mud slinging and stone throwing amongst fans on this site.
Did you ever play? Just curious

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry I triggered you, go get drunk and use them trained eyes to find that beer.
I wish, haven't drank in 4 weeks....detoxing for the season. Maybe I need a drink to calm me down! Lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Cowboys go two seasons with 12 wins, but when #4 craps the bed when the big lights come on, well Moore set him up to fail. smh. That is your trained eye.
5 Stars , I never said the above.
I was just wondering why the OP made the statement about Moore and Dak, and was hoping he would explain.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Much to do about nothing post that garnered 25 likes. I don't even know what to say about that!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 Stars , I never said the above.
I was just wondering why the OP made the statement about Moore and Dak, and was hoping he would explain.
I did explain my thoughts, I feel that KM was trying to turn Dak into a homerun hitter....Dak, IMO, is a game manager with the potential to hit an occasional homerun. KM called pass plays at inopportune times and that hurt us. Again, my opinion

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm ready for a game day menu thread because that will mean IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flagwave: Vaughn will be a beast!!
Hell Yeah! Nothing like good food to bring people together!! My Dak à láronge will be a big hit!!