FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I got into @Xelda cleaning mode yesterday and cleaned and organized my workshop/lawn tractor/golf cart garage outbuilding yesterday. It looks so good now I may just get back into my woodworking hobby. We did a lot of cleaning on the regular garage too and hauled some stuff to storage and filled up my wife's Pilot with stuff to donate to People Helping People. Y'all have a great day.
34otuc.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who stops in to say good morning.

Lots of stuff going on this week. Short week for most so a lot of stuff, not a lot of time. Hope everybody is ready for the 4th!

NBA Free Agency is in full swing. Brooklyn Nets Fans are Happy today, Knicks Fans, not so much.....

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all off to a good start to the week!

Everybody, only a few more days left to get some fireworks for the kids, make sure you are set! Everybody, have a great work week!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Happy Monday to everyone, but don't bother telling CC. He doesn't care.

I'm sitting in the Wendy's parking lot, eating a pretty crappy double cheeseburger, and wondering if I should go across the street to Walmart. I bought an office chair at Target the other day, and after assembling it, realized it has a weight limit of 150 pounds. I don't know what office that was made for, but I'm thinking I should buy a sturdier one for myself, and give to little one to my petite niece, as a graduation present. She could probably use it in her dorm when she starts college.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops. Happy Monday to everyone, but don't bother telling CC. He doesn't care.

I'm sitting in the Wendy's parking lot, eating a pretty crappy double cheeseburger, and wondering if I should go across the street to Walmart. I bought an office chair at Target the other day, and after assembling it, realized it has a weight limit of 150 pounds. I don't know what office that was made for, but I'm thinking I should buy a sturdier one for myself, and give to little one to my petite niece, as a graduation present. She could probably use it in her dorm when she starts college.
I care....for y'all. Wish you didn't have those pesky Monday's.

Take a look outside Wendy's window, might be an Ex Cowboy getting tased and arrested. Someone shot the video of Josh Brent's altercation from inside a Wendy's and they made sure to let us know it was a Wendy's and not McDonald's or Burger King. I am thinking if they were inside a McDonald's, Brent gets shot.

Xelda

Reaction score
Evening Pops and friends. I'm glad Leon caught the bug to clean and organize. I hope you enjoy your garage more now.

Daaang! How do you keep finding me doing crazy stuff, DABZ? One of my neighbors pulled out her phone to record me last week. I threatened to break her phone. I do what I do for the giggles, not the fame.

Have a good Monday evening everyone.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

I've been away from this forum for the past several days. I had a busy weekend teaching scuba diving. I have to admit, I really get a thrill watching someone breath under water for the first time. It opens a whole new world for them to explore.

When I wasn't teaching, we were putting the final touches on this Summer's landscaping projects. With the unseasonably amounts of rain this year, you can literally see the yard sprout, bloom and grow in a matter of days.

Later today, our daughter and her two little girls, ages 3 and 5, arrive from Orlando. We are very excited about their visit, although I suspect the cats will be shell-shocked in a matter of a few hours.

Have a great week everyone!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. Looks like my bad habit of clicking on stuff has caught up with me... again. I'm getting all sorts of email from a hacker with moderate English skills. Your computer are mine and I know one of your password. I'm thinking "oh yeah, that's a good one too". It speaks volumes about my character that I didn't find my email account interesting until hackers started sending me threats. I used to check it once a week, but now it's a few times each day. I know better than to open them so they put the bulk of the message in the title. We'll teach each other before all is said and done. :confused:

Have a wonderful day everyone and have a great visit with your family, Colo!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and friends. Looks like my bad habit of clicking on stuff has caught up with me... again. I'm getting all sorts of email from a hacker with moderate English skills. Your computer are mine and I know one of your password. I'm thinking "oh yeah, that's a good one too". It speaks volumes about my character that I didn't find my email account interesting until hackers started sending me threats. I used to check it once a week, but now it's a few times each day. I know better than to open them so they put the bulk of the message in the title. We'll teach each other before all is said and done. :confused:

Have a wonderful day everyone and have a great visit with your family, Colo!
I sign up for stuff, like recently joining another wine club, and do not read the conditions which clearly state "we're going to sell your email address to companies assuming you are interested in meds for EDS, high end tools and a cremation policy. This will give you something to do while quaffing your shipment, you degenerate wino". I do, however, like how they personalize that last part.

When I was is music licensing in Dallas, I had a sales staff of 18 and I had this one sales lady who thought she was IT accomplished and our IT guy argued with her all of the time about going to these NewsGroups on a company computer. She could really be annoying and act superior to the others and they didn't like her. She was two offices down from mine and one day I hear this blood curdling scream and run out of my office and see that she's running out of hers yelling "make it stop!!!!!!" over and over. I thought her choo choo had finally skipped it's track and I went into her office and whatever she had clicked on began opening window after window of the male sex organ in every size, shape, color and weird attribute and it was just going crazy. Our IT guy runs in and between us trying to keep from peeing in our pants and falling on the floor because we were in hysterics like the idiots from Dumb and Dumber and the fact that this thing was a runaway freight train, he finally just unplugged it and had to take it back to his office and nuke it and do a whole new install.

He said it had opened over 2500 pics before he had unplugged it and we started trying to attach that to cities in close approximation of male population and set ourselves off again. He didn't like her at all but he was thankful for the laughs she gave us that day. He told me that the company that did our protect on our system told him that was an experiment for a new hacker group in Germany. That kid that later got busted for the Love virus was part of that group.

All of those IT guys are a no fun bunch of stiffs. "Don't open any email if you don't know the sender". How in the hell are you gonna make new friends?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to stop in and visit today.

Hope everybody is enjoying their day, I'm trying to finish up a few things so I can ship off for a long weekend.

Gotta spout off a little bit here. I was recently at a T-Ball practice, and it was actually a practice and a game right after (which is crazy stupid to me but whatever), and neither coach for either team showed up. I couldn't believe it. So all these parents are sitting on the sideline and none of them step up to do anything. So I know none of these kids but I try to get them organized so that they can at least have a little game. Umps are there, sun is shining and we got a bat and ball so might as well. I'm not the Coach mind you, not even a parent, send my Wife and Daughter off to go buy some oranges and some water and Gatorade for the teams because nobody brought anything. Long story short, we get through it and I have all these parents coming up to me after the game asking when the next practice is and where, except one. One of them is all ticked off at me for giving their kid Oranges and Gatorade because it has sugar. LOL........ I tell ya, you can't win in todays society.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you all are having a great day!

Double up and knock out whatever you gotta do to get finished and lets get to Wed. so we can get to the 4th! Everybody, enjoy the day!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to stop in and visit today.

Hope everybody is enjoying their day, I'm trying to finish up a few things so I can ship off for a long weekend.

Gotta spout off a little bit here. I was recently at a T-Ball practice, and it was actually a practice and a game right after (which is crazy stupid to me but whatever), and neither coach for either team showed up. I couldn't believe it. So all these parents are sitting on the sideline and none of them step up to do anything. So I know none of these kids but I try to get them organized so that they can at least have a little game. Umps are there, sun is shining and we got a bat and ball so might as well. I'm not the Coach mind you, not even a parent, send my Wife and Daughter off to go buy some oranges and some water and Gatorade for the teams because nobody brought anything. Long story short, we get through it and I have all these parents coming up to me after the game asking when the next practice is and where, except one. One of them is all ticked off at me for giving their kid Oranges and Gatorade because it has sugar. LOL........ I tell ya, you can't win in todays society.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you all are having a great day!

Double up and knock out whatever you gotta do to get finished and lets get to Wed. so we can get to the 4th! Everybody, enjoy the day!
Kudos for stepping up and coaching the kids. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at that one parent's behavior - unfortunately, things like that happen all to often these days. Nonetheless, be proud that you made some kids day by coaching

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks for the story Coach. IT people fume in annoyance at my proclivity for pushing buttons. I was in a relationship with one of those types that had to send me out of the room to work on my computer. Fortunately, the relationship ended before he pulled all his hair out.

Oh, ABQ! You ran into a sugar ****. Don't you know that kid was hearing the sweet sounds of Barry White as they partook of the forbidden fruit? They'll probably dream about Gatorade until they're old enough to buy their own. My momma didn't use sugar in anything, so this little curtain climber crawled up to the medicine chest and consumed all the baby aspirin. I had my stomach pumped afterwards. Those orange flavored baby aspirin were tasty though.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Kudos for stepping up and coaching the kids. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at that one parent's behavior - unfortunately, things like that happen all to often these days. Nonetheless, be proud that you made some kids day by coaching

Gonna be a long season Colo. LOL.......

This is how I got roped into coaching Soccer. LOL.........

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Thanks for the story Coach. IT people fume in annoyance at my proclivity for pushing buttons. I was in a relationship with one of those types that had to send me out of the room to work on my computer. Fortunately, the relationship ended before he pulled all his hair out.

Oh, ABQ! You ran into a sugar ****. Don't you know that kid was hearing the sweet sounds of Barry White as they partook of the forbidden fruit? They'll probably dream about Gatorade until they're old enough to buy their own. My momma didn't use sugar in anything, so this little curtain climber crawled up to the medicine chest and consumed all the baby aspirin. I had my stomach pumped afterwards. Those orange flavored baby aspirin were tasty though.

LOL...... Yeah, guess it could have been worse. The Wife could have come back with a bunch of Orange Falvored Baby Aspirin, instead of Oranges.

:laugh:

GrammaJan

Reaction score

:rolleyes:Barry White...

GrammaJan

Reaction score

I applaud you for stepping up. Those kids deserved to have some fun with those newly acquired skills. Kudos, sir. Oh wait. Kudos are loaded with sugar too...:huh:. What friggin party pooper.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I sign up for stuff, like recently joining another wine club, and do not read the conditions which clearly state "we're going to sell your email address to companies assuming you are interested in meds for EDS, high end tools and a cremation policy. This will give you something to do while quaffing your shipment, you degenerate wino". I do, however, like how they personalize that last part.

When I was is music licensing in Dallas, I had a sales staff of 18 and I had this one sales lady who thought she was IT accomplished and our IT guy argued with her all of the time about going to these NewsGroups on a company computer. She could really be annoying and act superior to the others and they didn't like her. She was two offices down from mine and one day I hear this blood curdling scream and run out of my office and see that she's running out of hers yelling "make it stop!!!!!!" over and over. I thought her choo choo had finally skipped it's track and I went into her office and whatever she had clicked on began opening window after window of the male sex organ in every size, shape, color and weird attribute and it was just going crazy. Our IT guy runs in and between us trying to keep from peeing in our pants and falling on the floor because we were in hysterics like the idiots from Dumb and Dumber and the fact that this thing was a runaway freight train, he finally just unplugged it and had to take it back to his office and nuke it and do a whole new install.

He said it had opened over 2500 pics before he had unplugged it and we started trying to attach that to cities in close approximation of male population and set ourselves off again. He didn't like her at all but he was thankful for the laughs she gave us that day. He told me that the company that did our protect on our system told him that was an experiment for a new hacker group in Germany. That kid that later got busted for the Love virus was part of that group.

All of those IT guys are a no fun bunch of stiffs. "Don't open any email if you don't know the sender". How in the hell are you gonna make new friends?
We have one of THOSE types in our office. I'm always hearing 'you have too many windows open' or some such thing. I just want to tell her where to step off, but I mind my manners, though I'm not sure why.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Is it seriously only Tuesday? I had to work Sunday so that's probably why this week is dragging for me, and I have to work Friday:(. I hate choppy weeks. Everyone is crabby because of that day off after midweek and then having to come in for one more day. I really don't know why they complain to me. I have ZERO pull in that regard.

Spent the last couple nights after work sloooowwwwly getting in 8 miles on the treadmill trying to get my step back. Way too hot to be outdoors doing that, but I felt good about it and decided to give the hips and knees a little rest tonight...and then blew it. Someone brought these gourmet cupcakes to work and I broke. I'm not even supposed to eat that stuff, but decided once in a great while I need to or I'll lose even more of my sanity. So, gonna get back to it tomorrow and probably spend a lot of time in the workout room on the 4th. Joy. Wish I had a grill...

Hope all have a great rest of your week and a safe and happy 4th holiday.