FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Happy hump day. I skipped out on golf last week because of the cold temps. but seeing as how it's warmer today, I'm going to give it a try. Someone warn the course superintendent to have lots of replacement turf available for fixing the course tomorrow.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and visit this thread.

Hope everybody is well today. Got some rain last night, looks like the weather is turning colder for the latter part of the week. What say everybody here?

Leon, how have you been old buddy?

Jobs, how have you been my friend? If the feeling moves you, stop in and say hello!

All you rowdy posters, how goes the battle this Wednesday?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all of you are staying warm and dry. It's a bit of a challenge here, where I am at, today.

Everybody, please have a great day.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:laugh:
3gzwwu.gif

but this one was weilded by an angry man close to the end of his shift.
:lmao:

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. The flu shot got me. Today was a sick day. On the bright side, I got my car back. The mechanic marveled at the magnificence of my little terrorizer of traffic.

I found some early pictures of Dabz! Her being told about the Dallas Cowboys. Yes little Dabz, it was a catch.

Hope it was a good Wednesday everyone.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I have to go to the eye doc today for my injection. I only played three holes of golf yesterday. The wind kept getting stronger and stronger. Two times a gust of wind caught me in mid swing and blew my hat off. I said enough and came home and ate candy.

ABQ, I'm doing really well, my friend. Feeling good most of the time and the back has been calm for quite a while now. (Knock on wood) How about you?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I have to go to the eye doc today for my injection. I only played three holes of golf yesterday. The wind kept getting stronger and stronger. Two times a gust of wind caught me in mid swing and blew my hat off. I said enough and came home and ate candy.

ABQ, I'm doing really well, my friend. Feeling good most of the time and the back has been calm for quite a while now. (Knock on wood) How about you?
When I used to run, I knocked my hat off to make me look faster. Nod to the great Bob Uecker.

Leon, why on earth would you leave candy to go to the golf course? I swear, some people.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Hey Leon, doing OK. General ailments with the weather changing but all good, for the most part.

Just working, thinking about what we will be making for Thanksgiving and trying to stay out of trouble long enough to get feed for said!

Glad you are doing well thou Leon.

:thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who have stopped in to visit this thread.

I think it's a good day for Posole! It's cold with rain turning to snow so definitely a stay warm kind of day.

Hope everybody is having a great Thursday! Looking forward to the weekend but still plenty of work to do before then, both actual work and work to get ready for the Holiday.

Everybody ready for the Pats this weekend?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all doing great today. Stay Warm!

Everybody, finish off the Thursday and lets get to Friday! I'm on board for the weekend and then TG to follow. Got the feed back washed and ready. I'm good to go!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and happy Friday to everyone,

While @LeonDixson got rain, we got snow beginning around midnight. It is suppose to continue most of the morning. It is still too dark to say for sure, but this looks fairly light. Debatable whether I need to break out the big boy toy snow blower.

My wife returns on Sunday, which means I got to get my act together today and tidy up the house. The cats and I have just a out had enough of one another.

Yesterday, I took them outside for a walk (yes, @Runwildboys I still walk them). The old and cranky cat simply stuck her nose out the door and decided, "nah, not happening" and returned to our closet for her mid-morning nap. The middle cat (my personal favorite) walked around to the garage and decided it was far too cold to be out and returned to the front door. Our youngest car, a male, decided, "what the he!!, let's go roll in some turkey poo". Yeah, a good morning was had by all. NOT

Other than the Eagles game, I am probably more excited about this weekend's game than any other this year. Big stage, underdog, etc, etc. Hopefully, we make a game of it. I have a suspension we will.

Enjoy the start to your weekend, everyone!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Been a heck of a week between crap at work, my son having to put one of his fur babies down (she was 15 bless her sweet soul), my grandson deciding he was too old to believe in Santa, and my sister-in-law being diagnosed (at age 41) with stage 3 kidney disease. Most of this happened in a 24-hour period. Then there's my own worries about my next 2 visits to the doctor for follow up appointments 12/2 and 12/19.

Sunday marks my 5-year anniversary of my cancer surgery... I'd love it if them 'Boys would gift us a win.:rolleyes:

Colo, wish I were getting your snow. There's something very peaceful to me about a snowfall. We've been getting a lot of rain lately and had some 40-50° weather. I suppose that's more along the lines of normal for this time of year but BRING ON THE SNOW:D.

DABZ... the hits just keep on coming. Thank you for the laughs (and including wine with my cat lol).

Q.C. Arts Festival of Trees parade happens here tomorrow so looking forward to that...

Whether or not I weigh in on anything, you people crack me up. Keep it up. It's good for the soul.

Everyone have a great Friday and let's roll into the holiday week on a high note.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and everyone.

Been a heck of a week between crap at work, my son having to put one of his fur babies down (she was 15 bless her sweet soul), my grandson deciding he was too old to believe in Santa, and my sister-in-law being diagnosed (at age 41) with stage 3 kidney disease. Most of this happened in a 24-hour period. Then there's my own worries about my next 2 visits to the doctor for follow up appointments 12/2 and 12/19.

Sunday marks my 5-year anniversary of my cancer surgery... I'd love it if them 'Boys would gift us a win.:rolleyes:

Colo, wish I were getting your snow. There's something very peaceful to me about a snowfall. We've been getting a lot of rain lately and had some 40-50° weather. I suppose that's more along the lines of normal for this time of year but BRING ON THE SNOW:D.

DABZ... the hits just keep on coming. Thank you for the laughs (and including wine with my cat lol).

Q.C. Arts Festival of Trees parade happens here tomorrow so looking forward to that...

Whether or not I weigh in on anything, you people crack me up. Keep it up. It's good for the soul.

Everyone have a great Friday and let's roll into the holiday week on a high note.
Jan, that's a lot to take in 24 hours. I admire and envy your strength and resilience.

In a couple of months, I'll celebrate 4 years since successful skin cancer surgery. I know the feeling and mark each anniversary with a great deal of happiness and relief.

Hang in there. This place is good for the soul.