FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who decided to stop in and check out this thread today.

Well, wife is off again today, back to Pennsylvania for a few days. That leaves just me and the Dogs for a few days...

It was cold last night here, was smoking a couple racks of ribs and was actually having a little issue keeping the Traeger hot enough to get em done. Turned out OK though, but still cool and overcast today. I think it might snow again, don't know yet.

Making up some Green Chile Stew today for supper. Gonna go buy some french bread to go with it. Need some sopping up materials to eat the stew!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all of you are doing well today.

Everybody, we are almost finished with Hump Day so we are getting close! Tomorrow, Thursday, and on to the Weekend!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends.
giphy.gif

Xelda

Reaction score
I survived hump day! I had my doubts, but I did it. I hope the rest of you did too. I'll be taking a head count later. Is this month dragging by for anyone else? It feels like it should be the end of Febuwary. I'm not trying to rush things, but dang! It's just rainy and 58 with a for real feel of 34. When's football cranking back up? :oops: It's gonna be a long year.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I survived hump day! I had my doubts, but I did it. I hope the rest of you did too. I'll be taking a head count later. Is this month dragging by for anyone else? It feels like it should be the end of Febuwary. I'm not trying to rush things, but dang! It's just rainy and 58 with a for real feel of 34. When's football cranking back up? :oops: It's gonna be a long year.
27° here, Xel. Mother Nature in the Midwest is experiencing something of a Seasonal Affective Disorder...and dragging everyone down with her.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Irritated with myself for a boo boo at work today so I went home and decided I'd send myself to bed without supper...however, when I wasn't looking I snuck to the kitchen for a piece of chicken and some veggies so now I have guilt and am debating with myself as to whether I should tattle on me... to me. I'm considering denying I did it...but I'm in denial about contemplating keeping a secret :( (sigh...) - now I'm tired from wrestling with myself over this. Should've gone to bed earlier like I told me to.

I agree with Xelda... January is taking forever to get the heck out of here, and in fact so is this week. OVER. IT. Also wish we could skip right over February. (Apparently I'm in a bad mood, too. I didn't realize that when I checked in here.)

Hope everyone makes it through the week. Looking forward to Friday/payday. Don't much care for the game Sunday so not sure what I'll do this weekend.

Have a good one folks.

Xelda

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Irritated with myself for a boo boo at work today so I went home and decided I'd send myself to bed without supper...however, when I wasn't looking I snuck to the kitchen for a piece of chicken and some veggies so now I have guilt and am debating with myself as to whether I should tattle on me... to me. I'm considering denying I did it...but I'm in denial about contemplating keeping a secret :( (sigh...) - now I'm tired from wrestling with myself over this. Should've gone to bed earlier like I told me to.

I agree with Xelda... January is taking forever to get the heck out of here, and in fact so is this week. OVER. IT. Also wish we could skip right over February. (Apparently I'm in a bad mood, too. I didn't realize that when I checked in here.)

Hope everyone makes it through the week. Looking forward to Friday/payday. Don't much care for the game Sunday so not sure what I'll do this weekend.

Have a good one folks.
Whatchutalkinbout, Gramma (needed two syllables)? I was in a good mood when I wrote that. Now to lean back from my monitor as my nose grows. Look, I won't tell on you with your chicken and vegetables as long as you don't tell on me for eating wholesome almonds covered in chocolate. Deal? Otay!

kskboys

Reaction score
Whatchutalkinbout, Gramma (needed two syllables)? I was in a good mood when I wrote that. Now to lean back from my monitor as my nose grows. Look, I won't tell on you with your chicken and vegetables as long as you don't tell on me for eating wholesome almonds covered in chocolate. Deal? Otay!
I have a major medical issue that keeps me from dieting.

I get hungry.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going in for my first ever butt doctor visit Friday. Nothing but liquids and laxatives tomorrow. I'm terrified.
You are doing liquids and laxatives to keep your butt doctor from being terrified.

I have always been terrified of being a butt doctor. Choosing that as a specialty has always made me suspicious of them, spend your days doing that? Really?? The upside is it doesn't matter what your spouse looks like, anything's an improvement.

I have encountered so many aholes in my life, I could qualify as a Proctologist. If I were, my patients would love me because I'd entertain them. When they were in that most vulnerable and exposed position, I would tell them I need to do an Echo Check and would repeatedly yell "Hellllllooooo" at their butt. "Now we're going to play a little game I call having fun with your butt. Yours will be the butt of my jokes. You don't have a propensity to fart when you laugh, do you? I love a laugh fart as much as anyone but I've heard them all so the entertainment value for me has diminished but I did have a patient that could fart the entire octave scale. Sigh, I miss him".

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to say hello today.

Stood outside on the back porch this morning, just watching the morning with a cup of coffee. Not a bad way to start the day.

Think I might drive in to Albuquerque today. There is a little Burrito joint, up on Wyoming that I love. I used to live up in the North East Heights years ago and that little Burrito joint, Acapulco Taco, was right around the corner so I would eat there maybe two, three times a week. Now I don't even live in Albuquerque anymore so it's a fair distance away. But I still love their food and sometimes get a hankering.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope that all of you are off to a good start today.

Tomorrow is Friday, I think I might try and talk the Wife into going out for an early lunch and happy hour after I pick her up from the Air Port. She may not want to do that but you never know until you try!

Everybody, one more day and then we are at Friday all over again! Have a great day people!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in to say hello today.

Stood outside on the back porch this morning, just watching the morning with a cup of coffee. Not a bad way to start the day.

Think I might drive in to Albuquerque today. There is a little Burrito joint, up on Wyoming that I love. I used to live up in the North East Heights years ago and that little Burrito joint, Acapulco Taco, was right around the corner so I would eat there maybe two, three times a week. Now I don't even live in Albuquerque anymore so it's a fair distance away. But I still love their food and sometimes get a hankering.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope that all of you are off to a good start today.

Tomorrow is Friday, I think I might try and talk the Wife into going out for an early lunch and happy hour after I pick her up from the Air Port. She may not want to do that but you never know until you try!

Everybody, one more day and then we are at Friday all over again! Have a great day people!
I like Albuquerque and Santa Fe was on my retirement list, if I didn't need to be where I am. I have always considered New Mexico the undiscovered state, much like Idaho used to be.

I keep working toward "doing what I want to do" instead of "doing what I think I need to do" but am not there yet.