FEATURED Morning Pops!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good Morning Pops and friends. BRRR it’s a freezing 43° right now. Not going outside until it hits 60° which should be around 11 AM. Don’t know how you folks up north can deal with sub freezing day to day.

Have a great day and stay warm as possible friends.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and Popsadoodles. My battery charger died so I’ve had a red line for juice today. One new changer later and I can talk to y’all again.

last night at 5am I had 3 sets of scrubs working on my port. They had a difficult time and wanted to celebrate afterwards. The lead nurse was bragging when another found a marker. Lead nurse autographed timed and dated the tape. Her initials are S O B. Grateful they didn’t pill out a tattoo needle.

I’ve got more stories but they’re not any more polite.

They swapped diets on me and I could have danced in the halls. The angel and devil on my shoulder got into a knock down drag out over my apple pie. I regrouped and reported my contraband. I still regret it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and Popsadoodles. My battery charger died so I’ve had a red line for juice today. One new changer later and I can talk to y’all again.

last night at 5am I had 3 sets of scrubs working on my port. They had a difficult time and wanted to celebrate afterwards. The lead nurse was bragging when another found a marker. Lead nurse autographed timed and dated the tape. Her initials are S O B. Grateful they didn’t pill out a tattoo needle.

I’ve got more stories but they’re not any more polite.

They swapped diets on me and I could have danced in the halls. The angel and devil on my shoulder got into a knock down drag out over my apple pie. I regrouped and reported my contraband. I still regret it.
Oh angel...in disguise. You're just an angel, in disguise.

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops, Popsicles and Popsadoodles. They are training me to be a marine. I was trained to give myself my own sponge bath. Then I was shown how to exercise in bed. So sad today isn’t leg day.

Last night was another snack attack night. More corn flakes... grunt. I didn’t want but ate them as a sign of good will. Ok they wonder how long I went without oxygen. I can’t slip like I did last week.

I thought they’d confiscated my phone but it was found in my blankets. After clearing that up I got mad for them taking my glasses. Those were on top of my head so hold the complainant forms until I can clear myself of wrongdoing. Will probably never happen.

Have a great non working day.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and pen pals. I had a 3 1/2 hour Zoom meeting this morning. I stupidly volunteered last year to be on the board of directors for the condo association in the Bahamas. Dang people like to hear themselves talk. Have a good weekend everyone.

Get well and get home soon Xelda.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, Popsicles and Popsadoodles. They are training me to be a marine. I was trained to give myself my own sponge bath. Then I was shown how to exercise in bed. So sad today isn’t leg day.

Last night was another snack attack night. More corn flakes... grunt. I didn’t want but ate them as a sign of good will. Ok they wonder how long I went without oxygen. I can’t slip like I did last week.

I thought they’d confiscated my phone but it was found in my blankets. After clearing that up I got mad for them taking my glasses. Those were on top of my head so hold the complainant forms until I can clear myself of wrongdoing. Will probably never happen.

Have a great non working day.
Sounds like you'll be released early, on bad behavior!