FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. One of my golfing buddies had a stroke a few months back and today he is going to try to play again. I'm looking forward to it. Should I make him count the stroke? Okay, that was sick humor, but I am glad he will be out there with us today.

Congrats on going home, Xelda.

ABQ, what's up my friend.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in a visit.

So, been busy around here the last few days but that's a good thing. Work is picking up and my right hand man, so to speak (who is actually a woman) has been on vacation in Hawaii for two weeks. So doing a lot of stuff that I don't usually do but hey, it's good to know I still rememeber it all!

Yesterday, I had the boy so after picking him up from school and eating some lunch, we went on ahead and visited 31 flavors. Only two people at a time can go in and get Ice Cream but that was fine, there were only two of us anyhow. So, a large scope of vanilla and a large scope of chocolate with hot ***** and chocolate syrup. It was in the low 60s here yesterday so we sat outside, in the Sun and ate Ice Cream. Was the best afternoon I can remember is quit awhile.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all doing well!

Everybody, it's Wednesday so finish up and get on home. Tomorrow is Thursday and then it's on to Friday! Everybody please be careful, stay safe and lets make it to the weekend!

Peace.........

This one is going out to Leon. This is a tune that was first done by Narvel Felts as a Country Song but some things are just meant to be so in 1973, the song was rerecorded by Dobie Gray as an R&B cut and the rest is history. This is one of my all time favorite songs, this is Dobie Gray's Drift Away...

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. One of my golfing buddies had a stroke a few months back and today he is going to try to play again. I'm looking forward to it. Should I make him count the stroke? Okay, that was sick humor, but I am glad he will be out there with us today.

Congrats on going home, Xelda.

ABQ, what's up my friend.
You could at least tell him he won that day, with only one stroke!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decided to stop in a visit.

So, been busy around here the last few days but that's a good thing. Work is picking up and my right hand man, so to speak (who is actually a woman) has been on vacation in Hawaii for two weeks. So doing a lot of stuff that I don't usually do but hey, it's good to know I still rememeber it all!

Yesterday, I had the boy so after picking him up from school and eating some lunch, we went on ahead and visited 31 flavors. Only two people at a time can go in and get Ice Cream but that was fine, there were only two of us anyhow. So, a large scope of vanilla and a large scope of chocolate with hot ***** and chocolate syrup. It was in the low 60s here yesterday so we sat outside, in the Sun and ate Ice Cream. Was the best afternoon I can remember is quit awhile.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all doing well!

Everybody, it's Wednesday so finish up and get on home. Tomorrow is Thursday and then it's on to Friday! Everybody please be careful, stay safe and lets make it to the weekend!

Peace.........

This one is going out to Leon. This is a tune that was first done by Narvel Felts as a Country Song but some things are just meant to be so in 1973, the song was rerecorded by Dobie Gray as an R&B cut and the rest is history. This is one of my all time favorite songs, this is Dobie Gray's Drift Away...

One of my all time favorite songs too. I hate the Uncle Kracker/Dobie Gray remake.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
One of my all time favorite songs too. I hate the Uncle Kracker/Dobie Gray remake.

LOL.... you think you hate that, check out Narvel Felts' version of it. Second thought, don't do that. I hate to picture you crying in the corner, just doesn't fit with the persona RWB. LOL.....

It's seriously terrible. I'd rather eat a bullet then listen to that version twice in a row. I have no idea how any of the people who actually worked on the version of the song got out alive. I would have figured a mass suicide situation, Jonestown style, seriously.........

Last edited:

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Peace.........

Great tune!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Tell ya right now if I were driving it wouldn’t have gotten stuck

4-woman-in-snow-plow-truck-cartoon-clipart.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
Good at home evening Pops and Popsadoodles. Momma is taking care of me as I try to be a good patient. My sleep is seriously messed up after all those middle of the night blood pressure checks and blood work. Maybe a small price to pay to avoid hospitals again. I'm really just checking in and hope everyone has a good Wednesday evening.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good at home evening Pops and Popsadoodles. Momma is taking care of me as I try to be a good patient. My sleep is seriously messed up after all those middle of the night blood pressure checks and blood work. Maybe a small price to pay to avoid hospitals again. I'm really just checking in and hope everyone has a good Wednesday evening.
Welcome home kiddo

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Enjoy your casa and your own cama X. I spent plenty nights with my mom when she was hospitalized, it sure wasn’t fun getting the many nightly visits for bloodwork.
She would complain loudly but I would tell it’s for her own good but actually wondering if it was.

Rest up and get well. We need you back at 100% ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look at the bright side; At least you weren't getting shots in the eyes!