FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans around the world. TGIF for all you working folks! Guess I'll spend part of the weekend cleaning out my garage and back porch. Y'all have a great day.

Enjoy your cookout DBRP.
@Xelda the only reunion I've attended was my 40th. This one, I'm really looking forward to.
Sounds like you had a beautiful day in the neighborhood, ABQ! I love those kind of days.
Good to see you posting in this thread, @zrinkill

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who may decide to come in and just check stuff out.

Jobs, might be a good weekend for a Hukilau!

Leon, think you can play golf three days in a row?

dbrp, through out the diet this weekend. Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend!

Xelda, I've a feeling that Pops would have like you, for what it's worth.

zrin, there is more to life then cleaning your garage. Maybe sneak in a few coldies if you are able!

Have a great Holiday Weekend Everybody!

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks ABQ, it means a lot. I'm pretty sure I'd grow on Pops after a while. I never know when some of my quirky humor will be a hit or miss, but at the heart of it I'm fairly good people and a hard headed, optimistic Cowboys fan. Today is a good day because it's FRIDAY! I hope we are closed Monday but we never know until Friday.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, pops and everyone. Welcome to the Weekend! Enjoy the holiday and any festivities you have planned and drink a toast to the troops and past and living Veterans.

ABQ, It's best if I take a day off between golf outings, but I have played three in a row. My normal days are Weds. and Fri. and one day of the weekend.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in.

Leon, Jobs, dbrp, Xelda and Zrin, don't waste this Holiday Weekend. I got a brisket smoking since 10 PM last night and I'm going to make stuffed Burger and Dogs on the Grill. Wife is cooking up a pot of beans, making Coleslaw and some homemade Chocolate Cake and a Watergate Cake. Stoke up the fires and celebrate the lives of those who have sacrificed so that we can enjoy a BBQ!

Be Happy Everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all Cowobys fans. Best wishes go to our friends who might be in the path of Alberto. Stay safe on this day of rememberance.

Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in.

Leon, Jobs, dbrp, Xelda and Zrin, don't waste this Holiday Weekend. I got a brisket smoking since 10 PM last night and I'm going to make stuffed Burger and Dogs on the Grill. Wife is cooking up a pot of beans, making Coleslaw and some homemade Chocolate Cake and a Watergate Cake. Stoke up the fires and celebrate the lives of those who have sacrificed so that we can enjoy a BBQ!

Be Happy Everybody!

I'm doing it the easy way. I'm coming to your house.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in today, just to check things out.

Man, I never want to come back from those long weekends!

Leon, I kept a plate for you but you never showed, so I ate it for Breakfast this morning.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, Zrin, have a great week!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and fellow fans! Three day weekends are good stuff. I hope everyone had a chance to unwind, relax and enjoy themselves.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good evening Pops, Pops & Xelda! Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend. Yes, I skipped the diet for a few days lol. Leon how's the winds been as of late on that golf course?

ABQ, that brisket must of been out of this world, yum. And to top it off with a homemade chocolate cake? Uh, I just gained 5lbs from reading. And Xelda, stay "quirky" because we wouldn't recognize you any other way.

Stay safe my friends!
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Everyone. Happy hump day. Gonna play a round of golf this afternoon.

DBRP, the winds finally died down. My last three rounds we just had mostly gentle breezes. Perfect golf weather. Soon we'll be dealing with 100 degree heat but Id rather have that than cold and wind. How was your cookout?

ABQ, I'm sure your cookout (and breakfast) were delicious!

Have a great day, Y'all.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in to check out the thread later.

What's going on with everybody? Is everybody good? I am good, just working and trying to keep ahead of the workload. Everyone, please have a great day!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops, Poppers and Poppettes. That's right, it is hump day. Three day weekends are really confusing, but so worth it. Hoping everyone has an exceptionally good day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning everybody, hope all is well in everybodies world.

Gotta get rolling today so I'll just wish everyone a great Thursday.

Be well everybody!