FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, I've had a lot of women friends, going back to high school, and can't recall one time a bad piece of advice from them about the girls I was dating on the one I married.

Men complain that they "can't figure women out". Well, ask another woman. Women are far more complicated than men and therefore, a hell of a lot more fun, the anatomical differences aside. They are creatures that have fascinated me for a long time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya know, I've had a lot of women friends, going back to high school, and can't recall one time a bad piece of advice from them about the girls I was dating on the one I married.

Men complain that they "can't figure women out". Well, ask another woman. Women are far more complicated than men and therefore, a hell of a lot more fun, the anatomical differences aside. They are creatures that have fascinated me for a long time.
Suckup

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

I always look for horns first.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon friends, and good afternoon to all you glorious Zoners out there.

Just got back from my son's registration. It didn't go well. His mom and I had a rather serious fight last evening on the phone and it spilled over to this morning. We eventually cooled off and the three of us went to eat afterwards. But it wasn't a good time, sans breakfast and our "make up".

In any event, a blessed day to y'all. We get some Cowboys football tonight and a chance to evaluate some of these young players on the team. Much excite. :star:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops, afternoon friends, and good afternoon to all you glorious Zoners out there.

Just got back from my son's registration. It didn't go well. His mom and I had a rather serious fight last evening on the phone and it spilled over to this morning. We eventually cooled off and the three of us went to eat afterwards. But it wasn't a good time, sans breakfast and our "make up".

In any event, a blessed day to y'all. We get some Cowboys football tonight and a chance to evaluate some of these young players on the team. Much excite. :star:
If "make up" means what I think it means, how much better does it get??

kskboys

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The weekend is almost upon us.

Since Coach isn't going to put on his dingy robe and spout wisdom, I'm going to have to intervene. Do NOT get on the wrong side of your wife on her birthday. Women don't forget. If you go fishing, then make the evening spectacular. Buy her flowers, chocolates and jewelry if you have to. It depends on how long you're out fishing. Remind yourself it's not her fault that her birthday falls on a perfectly good fishing day.
Never ever ever ever never go fishing on your wifey's Bday. You will pay forever for that one.

kskboys

Reaction score

Anatomical differences aside? Don't ever say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score

Only one way to be happily married. Give in. You are not the boss. She is right. Keep this in mind at all times, and you can be happily married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there.

Football is back! A lot of positives from last night’s game. Ready for game 2, already! :) 8-18 Bengals @ Dallas. Hopefully we have our guys in the booth, and not those nasty homer-type announcers we had from last night. Gosh, 49ers announcers are horrible. They didn’t even pretend that their game was airing nationally on NFLN.

Everyone have a blessed and fruitful day, today. :star: