NBA Season 23-24

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Would have loved to win it all with Smart, but his offense is just to erratic. Jru is a much better overall player
For all the great plays on defense he would make he would give it up on the offensive end by taking a terrible 3 point attempt early in the shot clock while being contested. He thought he was better offensively then he was and it hurt the team at times. If he understood what his role was he would have been better. He would drive me nuts a lot. Smart always played hard though and that's why he is loved in Boston.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For all the great plays on defense he would make he would give it up on the offensive end by taking a terrible 3 point attempt early in the shot clock while being contested. He thought he was better offensively then he was and it hurt the team at times. If he understood what his role was he would have been better. He would drive me nuts a lot. Smart always played hard though and that's why he is loved in Boston.
It wouldn't shock one bit if he finds his was back in Boston when Jrue's contract is up

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
An interesting note these Finals: Brown, Tatum and Doncic were taken 3rd overall in consecutive drafts. Of the players picked before them, none are on their original team and only Ben Simmons has been an All Star

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

17 years to the day they put up #17. After getting to the ECF 5 of the last 7 and losing in the 2022 finals, this one feels much more sweet than the only other chip I got to enjoy in 2008

Im happy Brown got the MVP. His two way game has been under appreciated.