Neighborhood watch captain kills black teen - doesn't get arrested

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
iceberg;4474704 said:
you're treating zimmermans recounts as gospel then get all bent when someone else "appears" to do it.

the hypocracy is strong in this one.

this is a lie. I have said multiple times that Zimmerman can be lying. I even stated that I suspect he got his butt kicked and shot out of a wounded pride, but facts alone will get a guilty verdict, and by gut feeling is irrelevant.

Your role in this thread has been pathetic.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4474715 said:
this is a lie. I have said multiple times that Zimmerman can be lying. I even stated that I suspect he got his butt kicked and shot out of a wounded pride, but facts alone will get a guilty verdict, and by gut feeling is irrelevant.

yea, that's what i get for trying to keep up with you. never should have dropped to your level.

you're hellbent on demanding facts to back up claims on one side and then speculate another.

you call it a lie, i call it my opinion. in any event, i got no more use for this guy, your honor.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
iceberg;4474721 said:
yea, that's what i get for trying to keep up with you. never should have dropped to your level.

more lies. I have tried to be mature and polite, you have not. You even deleted a post trying to dare me into following you because in your mind you are some tuff dude. The only people dropping to pathetic levels is you and to a lesser extent a couple other guys. Own up to your actions and stop trying to blame others for your shortcomings.

Noryb

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4474714 said:
It didn't sound like punks to me. Maybe it *could* have been something else, but it sounded like what they said it didn't sound like "punks"

Huh? I'm confused!

I thought the word he is accused of saying starts with the letter "C". I am of the opinion it's either that word or the word "Punks"!

Edit: Never mind I had to reread what you said. I got it!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4474729 said:
more lies. I have tried to be mature and polite, you have not. You even deleted a post trying to dare me into following you because in your mind you are some tuff dude. The only people dropping to pathetic levels is you and to a lesser extent a couple other guys. Own up to your actions and stop trying to blame others for your shortcomings.

actually i deleted it cause it was a stupid thing to say and could easily be misinterpreted.

i was right. i really meant just follow anyone around and see how far that goes. but hey, feel free to make up your mind without facts, ok? in my mind i must be some tuff dude. yea, that's it. no proof but hey, gut feelings and all.

i own up to my actions dude. what i see is what i see regardless of that's how you intended me or anyone else to take it.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4473836 said:
any more sophomorics potsie?

Eric_Boyer;4472815 said:
From a legal perspective, you are talking out of your ***.

Eric_Boyer;4472865 said:
more to the story is coming out, and it just might make the majority of you look like huge ********.

Eric_Boyer;4474715 said:
this is a lie.

Eric_Boyer;4474729 said:

Yep, you are definitely the mature one here :rolleyes:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4474702 said:
Zimmerman’s parents, also having access to this recordings back up their son. So much for that being a useful fact.

Have you listened to the call form the girlfriend, or is her biased testimony to be treated as gospel?

His parents or his Father said that GZ never followed or confronted him and the 911 tapes prove otherwise. So yeah I'll really believe their word.

The phone records prove the GF's story because the call was going on around the same time that GZ was following Trayvon and Zimmerman and his parents are not Bias to their side?

GZ showed Bias in thinking that Trayvon was about to break the law and was on drugs, when all he was doing was walking home

One minute Zimmerman is on the is not confronting or following the Kid, the next he is following and saying that Trayvon is running away, the next he claims that he went or tried to go back to his truck. Sides like him and his parents keep changing the story

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Noryb;4474689 said:
I'm not so sure. He could have been saying punks.

The30YardSlant;4474750 said:
Honestly, I heard "F***ing punks"

When you hear it in real time, it sounds like it could be the racial slur or punks. But when the engineer enhances the audio, the word sounds more pronounced like the "oon" of the racial slur instead of the "uhn" of punks. Also, the "cuh" sound of the k in punks seems to disappear in the enhanced audio. Not sure if this is good enough evidence to hold up in court either way though.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4474677 said:
lol, did they actually play that on TV unbleeped? :laugh2:

Yeah, they did.

Using my better judgment I'm going to go back and remove the link because of the language. I'm breaking the guidelines as a mod :(

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
JonJon;4474801 said:
When you hear it in real time, it sounds like it could be the racial slur or punks. But when the engineer enhances the audio, the word sounds more pronounced like the "oon" of the racial slur instead of the "uhn" of punks. Also, the "cuh" sound of the k in punks seems to disappear in the enhanced audio. Not sure if this is good enough evidence to hold up in court either way though.

There is no way in the world you can hear the word punks.

It's an "oo" sound.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Noryb;4474689 said:
I'm not so sure. He could have been saying punks.

After hearing the CNN version, it does sound a lot like "Punks", actually. When I heard it originally, I heard a racial slur.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
They had a 3-2 vote of no confidence on the chief, so that was probably pressure for him to step down.

In regards to Zimmerman and the truck, I don't know about you, but I have NEVER gotten OUT of my vehicle in order to read a street sign, let alone in my own neighborhood. I can see out the car windows just fine.