Video: Nick Wright thinks Dak is nuts not to take top 5 money

Blake

Reaction score
Who played on super bowl teams? Who cares about completion %? Brandon Weeden was completing 72.4% of his throws when we benched him. Meaningless stat.

So now you've been called out and exposed as a LIAR for saying Dak is "average" in the stat category and have to switch your narrative.
Gotcha!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's already been confirmed that Dak has been offered top 5 money.
You should be worrying about finding another team, because Zeke may be bye bye!

LOL.....lets wait and see what actually occurs by kick-off as I have a feeling you Dak-employees might be looking for a new gig once the big pay-day is long lost dream....you know like the way Dak passes tend to go OFF-TARGET! :muttley:

Blake

Reaction score
LOL.....lets wait and see what actually occurs by kick-off as I have a feeling you Dak-employees might be looking for a new gig once the big pay-day is long lost dream....you know like the way Dak passes tend to go OFF-TARGET! :muttley:

And you might need to finish your G.E.D. and learn reading and writing comprehension skills, if you ever wish to get another gig besides Wal-Mart.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a moron and unable to comprehend basic statistics. Argue with this

2018 Dal stats

QBR - 18th
TD passes - 16th
Yards - 15th
Completion % 10th
yards per game 21st
pards per completion 24th

I'd say the above is worth....

Blake

Reaction score
[QUOTE="atlantacowboy, post: 9322128, member: 38275"] You are a moron and unable to comprehend basic statistics. Argue with this

2018 Dal stats

QBR - 18th
TD passes - 16th
Yards - 15th
Completion % 10th
yards per game 21st
pards per completion 24th[/QUOTE]

So. Name calling. Let's see if the mod's are consistent or not in their enforcement of the policy.
Context is king.

Dak's QBR is 96.9%. Very Adequate. Try again bucko.
The other stuff is pure fluff to try and support a dead narrative that Dak doesn't lead his team in the crunch and make plays.
Yet somehow he's 33 - 16 as the starting QB in-spite of such "average" stats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wentz > Dak > Goff

BTW, everything Dak does is inflated because of the guys around him.

That is why some want him to take a team friendly deal. Some of us aren't delusional enough to think he is actually worth a top 5 contract that will cause us to lose key free agents.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[QUOTE="atlantacowboy, post: 9322128, member: 38275"] You are a moron and unable to comprehend basic statistics. Argue with this

2018 Dal stats

QBR - 18th
TD passes - 16th
Yards - 15th
Completion % 10th
yards per game 21st

So. Name calling. Let's see if the mod's are consistent or not in their enforcement of the policy.
Context is king.

The other stuff is pure fluff to try and support a dead narrative that Dak doesn't lead his team in the crunch and make plays.
Yet somehow he's 33 - 16 as the starting QB in-spite of such "average" stats.[/QUOTE]

You are the "King" of insults and name calling here and your screaming for the Mods?
Like the boy who cried Wolf......:muttley:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

2018 Dal stats

QBR - 18th
TD passes - 16th
Yards - 15th
Completion % 10th
yards per game 21st

His QBR ranks 16th. I am not arguing he is not adequate, bucko. Adequate is average and Dak defines average.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now you've been called out and exposed as a LIAR for saying Dak is "average" in the stat category and have to switch your narrative.
Gotcha!

You have basically proven nothing and i've posted his entire 2018 stat portfolio which proves he defines average in the NFL. Try again lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Statistically Dak is better in almost everything at QB in his class

Only if you include 2016. I'm not paying Dak top 5 money for his 2016 performance. Wentz was on track to be the league MVP before his injury. Goff killed it last year. He lead his team to a super bowl and was better than Dak in every major statistical category.

Blake

Reaction score
You have basically proven nothing and i've posted his entire 2018 stat portfolio which proves he defines average in the NFL. Try again lol

His career portfolio is determining worth, and it's a fact that he leads in virtually every category. So you lose.

Blake

Reaction score
Only if you include 2016. I'm not paying Dak top 5 money for his 2016 performance. Wentz was on track to be the league MVP before his injury. Goff killed it last year. He lead his team to a super bowl and was better than Dak in every major statistical category.

You're not paying anybody. So quit with the wannabe GM act. Dak is getting paid.

Blake

Reaction score
Context is king.

Yet somehow he's 33 - 16 as the starting QB in-spite of such "average" stats.

You are the "King" of insults and name calling here and your screaming for the Mods?
Like the boy who cried Wolf......:muttley:[/QUOTE]

Could really care less. I was benched the other day for "name calling".
Just curious if the mods are going to be consistent in their enforcement of the policy, is all.

Blake

Reaction score
He's getting paid around $900K for 2019 unless he drops his asking price.

True. He was offered top 5 money though. That is a fact.
Dak needs to accept that offer.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like the boy who cried Wolf......:muttley:

Could really care less. I was benched the other day for "name calling".
Just curious if the mods are going to be consistent in their enforcement of the policy, is all.[/QUOTE]

Personally knock yourself out bud. Your posts usually leave one to ponder the Football intelligence of some of our members.
In the meantime I find them childish and very immature but HF bud HF!!!!