News: PFT: Josh Norman on Dez: Cowboys should get their $70 million back

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I dare say that the Idiot Norman is correct: Dez plays like a journeyman and not the 2,000-yard man Dez projected he'd be.
Dez, lets work on routes and then we'll half tea and scones, mate!

lukin2006

Reaction score
Could of had a cheaper option a year ago Golden Tate ... Plus I think he is better than Dez ... Dez is just like the rest of this team overhyped.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Can't say I don't agree with him. See it so often after they get their payday. There was no reason to extend Dez before he became an actual free agent. But everyone was so afraid that he may hold out because of all the smoke coming from his camp.

And another factor is our mickey mouse coaching staff has no idea how to get him the ball.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Norman sure talks a lot for a guy that has accomplished zilch. Sounds like he talks himself up. I'd never heard of him until this week.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Norman took Dez out on the 2nd play of the game. I knew Dez would be a non factor after Norman got into his head with simple words. Dez is not the best WR in the league, not even close.

Agreed. He is good in the redzone but that's about it. He has been a no show in every playoff game. And it's always something with him i.e. drops or injuries. He got his payday and he has no desire anymore.,

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Can't say I don't agree with him. See it so often after they get their payday. There was no reason to extend Dez before he became an actual free agent. But everyone was so afraid that he may hold out because of all the smoke coming from his camp.

And another factor is our mickey mouse coaching staff has no idea how to get him the ball.

The way things have gone this year, he might as well of held out.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Didn't Dez get hurt the very first game? Broke his foot right? Fought hard to get back from what I've read.Did some special treatments to help healing.

I don't get the bashing of him. He's BY FAR the best receiver Dallas has had in years.

That is why I keep saying he should have sat out the season and just enjoyed the disaster of the season from the sidelines with his foot propped up. But, the lynch mob would gave probably have said he didn't try hard enough to get back on the field after getting paid. Damn do, damn don't.

Ender

Reaction score
Blah, i dont take this kind of talk to serious. Especially coming from D-backs. Romo was off yesterday, so that clearly affects what type of balls Dez gets and his chemistry with Romo hasnt been there.. This offenses doesn't utilize Dez correctly anyway.We have a lot of work to do with this offensive side of the ball, scheme wise and personnel.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't Dez get hurt the very first game? Broke his foot right? Fought hard to get back from what I've read.Did some special treatments to help healing.

I don't get the bashing of him. He's BY FAR the best receiver Dallas has had in years.

The problem is not Dez- it's the inept coaching staff.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
You must not watch much football outside of Cowboy games.

I have the ticket and watch a lot of games. Seriously never heard of the guy. I also saw ineptitude by our offense and not so much Norman making a play. Even the early play in the game, Dez dropped the pass and Norman acted like he knocked it away. What a clown.

mldardy

Reaction score
My my how quickly fans turn. If you can call yourselves that. Dez is and always will be a top 5 wr in this league. The guy is playing on a surgically repaired foot and a bummed knee and you people are ripping on him? He's had Romo for 1 full game this season. 1. You all need to relax, enjoy the long weekend, and come back Monday. This is ridiculous

Yeah there are some pretty bad opinions and thoughts about Dez in this thread. And Josh Norman just shutup man, you won the game move on and you were playing against a 70% Dez and almost got beat a couple of times.. This guy appears to be a one hit wonder type of player. Dez has produced in this league at a very high level. This Norman guy will get his comeuppance at some point during the season I guarantee it.

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I have the ticket and watch a lot of games. Seriously never heard of the guy. I also saw ineptitude by our offense and not so much Norman making a play. Even the early play in the game, Dez dropped the pass and Norman acted like he knocked it away. What a clown.

Other teams also share your scouting report and Norman has been shutting guys down all year. He also has 4 INTs and 2 returned for TDs. I know we don't see it but CBs are allowed to intercept passes.

Dez was running his mouth just as much before and during the game. If you are gonna talk then you have to take it when you lose.