News: PJM: For the Cowboys and Dak Prescott, the Metrics No Longer Make a Lick of Sense

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
3 players that all want to be the new highest paid player at their position. Can’t do all three. Dak, you are the weakest link. Goodbye sir.
The funny thing about that is Dak plays the position the Cowboys can’t seem to replace. Meanwhile they for whatever reason have found number one receivers and pass rushers. Especially when the pass rusher says he wants to leave in a few years lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t call Dak or Romo losers. However the guy you keep hyping up is the one who’s been losing by getting benched for Purdy and Jimmy G.
I only hype Lance up because I want him to play well enough to make Jerry think “ya know, maybe we should let Dak walk”.

If Lance turns out to be horrible like Dak then Lance will get the same treatment from me Dak does.

I will be like this until the Cowboys find a QB that doesn’t have the loser DNA.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I only hype Lance up because I want him to play well enough to make Jerry think “ya know, maybe we should let Dak walk”.

If Lance turns out to be horrible like Dak then Lance will get the same treatment from me Dak does.

I will be like this until the Cowboys find a QB that doesn’t have the loser DNA.
Well good luck.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How's it feel to be perpetually trapped in the past?

That schtik is getting old and thank God the young folks don't buy into that crap
The young folks? As in gen Z?
Man…..wait until you get a load of them if ya’ll thought millennials were bad wait until ya’ll see what Gen Z has cooked up. :laugh:

shabazz

Reaction score
The young folks? As in gen Z?
Man…..wait until you get a load of them if ya’ll thought millennials were bad wait until ya’ll see what Gen Z has cooked up. :laugh:
I know what they are and what they aren't

Their experiences growing up is WAY different than ours......and in some aspects that's a good thing.

They are lazy as hell but they aren't relying on "the crutch" to blame their own shortcoming on.

I see hope in that respect

shabazz

Reaction score

I'm with ya but I just have trouble getting past Shanahan quitting on him especially considering the draft capital he gave up for him

With the current info we have, My perfect scenario is Dak not being signed, Lance takes over which leads to a top 8 draft spot in 2025.

When I say "current info" it means I acknowledge that the FO has done the minimum to help this roster via FA so I don't see seriously contending this year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm with ya but I just have trouble getting past Shanahan quitting on him especially considering the draft capital he gave up for him

With the current info we have, My perfect scenario is Dak not being signed, Lance takes over which leads to a top 8 draft spot in 2025.

When I say "current info" it means I acknowledge that the FO has done the minimum to help this roster via FA so I don't see seriously contending this year
Maybe Lance will completely suck if given the chance.

But if he can fool Jerry into not crippling franchise by signing Dak then it’s a win.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
So, whats the plan if we let Dak walk knowing that Lance is not ready and we are going to be picking too low in the draft to get one of the studs? You see, the decision to let Dak walk is not as easy as some make it out to be when you start considering the alternatives.
There is no reasonable alternative.

Letting Dak walk so that they can pay Dak AND Lance is a stupid plan. It was a stupid trade for that exact reason.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know what they are and what they aren't

Their experiences growing up is WAY different than ours......and in some aspects that's a good thing.

They are lazy as hell but they aren't relying on "the crutch" to blame their own shortcoming on.

I see hope in that respect
I like Gen Z don’t get me wrong I like how they stand up against prior beliefs and have their own minds. But if someone is a fan of how things are based on how things was? I saw a young woman this year join a sorority and back out because it went against her beliefs….i knew then Gen Z was different lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
I like Gen Z don’t get me wrong I like how they stand up against prior beliefs and have their own minds. But if someone is a fan of how things are based on how things was? I saw a young woman this year join a sorority and back out because it went against her beliefs….i knew then Gen Z was different lol.
Are you referencing the Howard University Student?

shabazz

Reaction score
Past is Prologue....

Yep....I have mapped the entire dog whistle narrative and thank God this generation knows History :laugh:
We all know history.....some just have to depend on it for their own shortcomings

Why don't you just stick to football without the other BS

Debate something on its own MERITS.

Yout antiquated way of thinking is gonna die a certain death.

Qcard

Reaction score
We all know history.....some just have to depend on it for their own shortcomings
Pot calling Kettle.... :laugh:
Why don't you just stick to football without the other BS

Debate something on its own MERITS.

Yout antiquated way of thinking is gonna die a certain death.
Practice what you Preach ..Do you want us to draft the 85 Bears Defense?

Or did Prescott develop into an MVP Runner Up?

Is this @shabazz from 2022

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dc-dak-prescott-turn-the-page-full-interview.493440/page-2

My present hope is that we draft our way to being the 85 bears defense incarnate. But I agree that they don't have to win the Lombardi for us to remain fans. I give nothing but my spare time so I'm owed nothing

Dak Haters DO NOT deserve a place at the table when selecting a Franchise QB.

They were overcome with weirdness after Cowboys Lockerroom chose Prescott in 2016

Repent I might forgive your sins spend your time wisely :lmao2: