Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Sean Taylor's own personal "Training Day."

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/TrainingDay.jpg

"Hey, pig.... Ever had your s**t puuuuuushed in? Simple question."

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
his profile sux, of his 176 friends there's a couple cuties though.......I couldn't find a remix of any of his stuff either......

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Sean Taylor's own personal "Training Day."

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/TrainingDay.jpg

"Hey, pig.... Ever had your s**t puuuuuushed in? Simple question."

ST doesn't drink Soda=HFCS

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hmmm, I always figured Art was the source...

funny silverbear - no skins fan will acknowledge this massive burning on their own overly-art-protected home turf.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Last try

If it doesn't work I apologize you won't get a chance to laugh at him

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:rf0LDiYP7LsJ:profile.************/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D28631678+ultimate+myspace+survey!+YOU+YOU+YOU...+Full+Name::,%20%20+Michael+C.+Grieco.+Nicknames::,%20%20+esq+...+Prosecutor/Assistant+State+Attorney+Felony/Homicide+.&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
iceberg said:

So instead of logic, your argument is Wacky Ralph

And I thought people on here were intelligent

Read the news article, and the assertions made by the defense. Look at the myspace page. Then ask yourself "is this guy fit to be a prosecutor, and has he used this case for his personal gain?"

The link reffering to him being in the news was a running blog he kept with all the articles on the ST trial

Probably to draw the attention of the hot women in Miami, get in with them, and bang them like any red blooded American would love to do

Legal? I guess. Unethical, certainly. And it gives a motive as to why he hasn't dropped the case when once again it is a very flimsy case.

sacase

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:

Read the news article, and the assertions made by the defense. Look at the myspace page. Then ask yourself "is this guy fit to be a prosecutor, and has he used this case for his personal gain?"

The link reffering to him being in the news was a running blog he kept with all the articles on the ST trial

Probably to draw the attention of the hot women in Miami, get in with them, and bang them like any red blooded American would love to do

Legal? I guess. Unethical, certainly. And it gives a motive as to why he hasn't dropped the case when once again it is a very flimsy case.

Dude, when was the last time you went to a club because the DJ was a prosecuter? Usually when you go to a club you go to hear the DJ spin whatever, not because he can put criminals in jail. Its not like he sits in VIP talking about his cases. What personal Gain???!?!?

How is it unethical? I am sure he informed the DA what his second job was.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:

why should i read it? I DON'T CARE!

he pulled a gun, he shot at people, and that's ILLEGAL. i'm sorry your taylor blowup doll won't feel the same w/him in prison but the he won't feel the same either. if taylor were on ANY OTHER FREAKING TEAM you'd not be eating this crap up - so why try to fool us with your "honor mankind" crap now?

and ralph still owned your entire forum - so ya'll don't rank highly in the "thinking" department as it is.

Mr. Grundle

Reaction score
iceberg said:

he pulled a gun, he shot at people, and that's ILLEGAL. i'm sorry your taylor blowup doll won't feel the same w/him in prison but the he won't feel the same either. if taylor were on ANY OTHER FREAKING TEAM you'd not be eating this crap up - so why try to fool us with your "honor mankind" crap now?

and ralph still owned your entire forum - so ya'll don't rank highly in the "thinking" department as it is.

You have no idea what you are talking about. He wasn't accused of shooting a gun, just pointing one at someone. Read the word ACCUSED one more time also.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2406407

The guy stepped down. Loser

MIAMI -- The lead prosecutor in the assault case against Washington Commanders safety Sean Taylor stepped aside Wednesday after defense lawyers charged that he was using his prominence in the case to promote his moonlighting work as a nightclub disc jockey.

Michael Grieco, the assistant state attorney handling the Taylor case, asked to be replaced because "he sees himself becoming the courtroom focus, rather than the individual charged with the criminal offense," said a statement from the office of his boss, Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle.

The move came a few hours after Taylor's attorney Richard Sharpstein said he would seek dismissal of the charges because of "inappropriate and unethical" prosecutorial conduct by Grieco, who had posted news articles about the Taylor case on a Web site that promotes his side business as a DJ in Miami Beach clubs.

"It's obvious he's exploiting his job as a prosecutor for private gain," Sharpstein said. "It has clouded his view of justice."

After being told of Grieco's departure from the case, Sharpstein said: "Now we look forward to a fair and impartial prosecutor looking at this matter and doing the right thing, which is to dismiss this case."

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
sacase said:
Dude, when was the last time you went to a club because the DJ was a prosecuter? Usually when you go to a club you go to hear the DJ spin whatever, not because he can put criminals in jail. Its not like he sits in VIP talking about his cases. What personal Gain???!?!?

How is it unethical? I am sure he informed the DA what his second job was.

Dude, we just owned you for an hour on ES

Its not the fact that he is a DJ. It is the fact he in the scene

Clearly you have never been clubbing on southbeach. There is X and coke everywhere. I wonder if he was just turning a blind eye to that

There are certain things a PROSECUTOR should not do on the side. One of them is to be djing in the south beach club scene.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
iceberg said:

Translation: I got nothing

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Translation: I got nothing

so you're telling me if sean taylor were say a charger, you'd still give a damn about this trial? if he were a cowboy you'd still fight for his "rights"

go "own" us again on extremeartsarse.com.

sacase

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Dude, we just owned you for an hour on ES

Its not the fact that he is a DJ. It is the fact he in the scene

Clearly you have never been clubbing on southbeach. There is X and coke everywhere. I wonder if he was just turning a blind eye to that

There are certain things a PROSECUTOR should not do on the side. One of them is to be djing in the south beach club scene.
No one onwed me, infact one of your posters even changed his mind and agreed with me that trying to get the case thrown out like this was a reach at best. So get off the we owned your for an hour on ES tip. You obviously need some reading comprehension classes.

Look man, I have partied in more places that you can posible dream of. both in the US and out (New York, London, Franfurt, Tokyo, Bangkok, Brussels, Amsterdam, Hawaii, LA, Vegas, etc), I know what the club scene is like. But guess what, problem is fixed. so sorry the case will not be thrown out, it is going to go to trial. The Defense figures.....we can't beat this in court so let's try and smear the prosecuter. Like I said numerous times, the DA knew that the assistant DA DJ'd in south beach, it wasn't a mystery like you guys want to make it out to be. Do you really think that the police and the DA don't know there is X and coke everywhere in teh miami club scene? Perhaps the DA will take the case over then ST is really screwed. Frankly I think it is rather pathetic that the defense is trying anythign to keep this out of court. If there is no case just go to trial. Oh and I did a little checking on sharpstein....interesting that he tends to represent people who are guilty but are trying to get off. In fact I bet that is why he knows so much about the south beach club scene, I mean half his clients are drug trafficers. Sharpstein is scum pure and simple, so I guess this is a match made in heaven.

By the way have you even been in Miami? For that matter have you even been outside of VA?