News: ST: Jason Witten not a Hall of Famer? Some pundits don't think so

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I've foolishly misspent several minutes of my time above ground watching his " ad-hoc" home broadcasts on U-tube,,,he's rather hilariously pathetic,in an effeminate sorta' way with a fluffy crap munching yapping lap dog getting 'face time',,,HILARIOUS.
Are you like a super macho to call people effeminate?
Renounce your words, scurvy lad!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Are you like a super macho to call people effeminate?
Renounce your words, scurvy lad!
Scurvy lad? ,,,Yer' verbal casted slights upon me are unequivocally cast into the disregard dust bin of consideration,, ol' buddyo_O

*SHEESE! only a bloody LIMEY would villainously interject the obviously deflecting terminology of "scurvy" into a crossing of pork swords,,,,:p

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Scurvy lad? ,,,Yer' verbal cast slights upon me are unequivocally cast into the disregard dust bin of consideration,, ol' buddyo_O

*SHEESE! only a bloody LIMEY would villainously interject the obviously deflecting terminology of "scurvy" into a crossing of pork swords,,,,:p

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Pork swords?
Try this true and cold blade, unseasoned fey rogue!
Off with you if you do naw go!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Pork swords?
Try this true and cold blade, unseasoned fey rogue!
Off with you if you do naw go!
Avast,ye neophyte of Knave-ness!
For the " rip,tear& deep plundering"
Of MELONS FEUDIAN deftly pointed pork sword of deflation is definitely drawn upon thee!
,,,,retract yer' words & in amicable fashion I'll erase yer' juvenile affront upon my stature,,,:lmao:

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
He was a real tight end that actually was excellent at blocking, not some pansy glorified receiver like what some have transformed the position into today.

And mentioning receivers, there are only three players in the history of the game that has more receptions than him. LOL but yeah he ain't a Hall Of Famer........

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Avast,ye neophyte of Knave-ness!
For the " rip,tear& deep plundering"
Of MELONS FEUDIAN deftly pointed pork sword of deflation is definitely drawn upon thee!
,,,,retract yer' words & in amicable fashion I'll erase yer' juvenile affront upon my stature,,,:lmao:

And I shall create such a shocking scene that he'll be forced to retract these ghastly words.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Gnats upon the skin, sometimes squashed with righteous zeal.
Cease the ghastly meandetings into nothing, naif!
I take me good night, now.
Until the morrow, untethered louts.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
And I shall create such a shocking scene that he'll be forced to retract these ghastly words.
:lmao:COPY! ,,"I've forgot about player #3 in this afrary",,, very well!
Baron Von fuzzy of fur boy has formed forces along the similarly drawn line of Melons FEUDIAN lines,,, recalculation dictates @GimmeTheBall! ' heaves to the sails of his windage& stoves post haste to safe harbours,,,:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Gnats upon the skin, sometimes squashed with righteous zeal.
Cease the ghastly meandetings into nothing, naif!
I take me good night, now.
Until the morrow, untethered louts.
Copy!
& may the aforementioned louts feed voraciously upon yer' bedbug ridden sweet dreams,,,my good&dearly valued friend:thumbup:

* gimmetheball is one of only a small fist full of posters I'd followed for YEARS! Before committing to going 'on line' in becoming a member of this forumo_O