Tanking sentiment on the board

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
let him sink or swim playing more rpo, though the tanking could be damaged if he survives
That is what we did in 2016. Unfortunately he swam and instead of Mitch or Patrick, we got him. Missed out again like we missed out on Rodgers many years ago. We love fraud QBs

waldoputty

Reaction score
That is what we did in 2016. Unfortunately he swam and instead of Mitch or Patrick, we got him. Missed out again like we missed out on Rodgers many years ago. We love fraud QBs

he swam with an ol in much better shape, a dez who still contributed more than distract...

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
i dont think i have ever seen this level of agreement to tank (or let garrett screw up) the rest of the season.

i think most of us, including moi, r finally in agreement that dak is not the answer and need the high draft pick for the qb...

I’m on board with tanking, just not people saying “I quit till we’re good again.” That’s fake fandom

JJHLH1

Reaction score
We need to rebuild. But in today’s watered-down NFL it can happen quickly under the right leadership. Look at the Rams.

waldoputty

Reaction score
An 8 year old brain at bare minimum.
baby-with-milk-bottle1_imgkid-1132x509.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well they’re not going to tank,not until they quit.
I don’t know why people think though,that they’ll magically draft the right impact players to turn this ship around?
I honestly think it’s the culture of Dallas just being Dallas. 22 yrs of accidents waiting to happen isn’t just a coincidence.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think we are all good with tanking because we are all fed up with Garrett and his boring *** team.

Seeing him fail and get fired is the closest we are going to get to winning the Super Bowl.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Sad thing is that the team is still trying. They just suck on offense and we lack playmakers(turnovers) on defense still.

We have plenty of playmakers on D. They're not being put into position to make plays. DBs flipping their hips at the LOS instead of pedaling. Their backs are turned before the receivers even make a break. How can they be expected to make a play? LBs being asked to sit back 10 yards off the LOS and react instead of attack. Randy Gregory running into a wall and getting stoned every play... It's madness

The defense has plenty of talent and playmakers. What we are doing on defense right now is like asking Lebron to stand in the corner and chuck 3s. It's just stupid and risk averse nonsense that is the embodiment of this team and Garrett.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
did u see who we are playing in the next 4 games?
well I looked, and really our schedule looks weak now, none of the upcoming teams are very good, the jags are struggling too.

Dallas can still make the playoffs, but if they do they could be one and done.

I hope they make the playoffs, but with our coaches and the jones boys meddling, I dont know if they will.

many of the NFC teams have gone downhill this year. I see only 1 good team, the Rams, and NO looks fairly good.

In AFC it is just the patriots and KC.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well they wont tank, so dont hope for that, and even if they did, those higher draft picks wont help.
The jones boys and their boy JG are the problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All of Dak's INT's I think are deflections from his WR's. Not that it matters, the whole offense needs to be euthanized.

Watched the game again. The difference was that Watson had Hopkins and guys that make plays. Dak had no play makers. In fact, the passes were bouncing off their hands and into the hands of Dbacks.

And then of course Zeke was nowhere to speak of. The great Zeke couldn't even get a yard on 3rd and 1 in overtime and then wasn't trusted to get another shot on 4th and 1.

And then there is the horrid Garrett.