Taylor says Zeke at 4

CCBoy

Reaction score
We're all bickering over which conversion project fits best (Ramsey or Jack) or which LDE is less blah (Buckner or Bosa), meanwhile we will have two surefire offensive playmakers available at our pick (Zeke and Treadwell) that will immediately and in the long-term improve our team.

I like both Bosa and Buckner...and maybe Buckner a tad more now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Behind this line, him staying healthy, Romo (or a franchise type QB) healthy under center, Dez healthy.... Elliott could put up Pro Bowl numbers from year one to year seven or eight.

The kid will be a very good player in the League.

The offense will never get the ball because the defense will be on the field all the time unable to stop anyone.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
JJT doesn't watch the games and practices. He hasn't for a long time. He shimmies up to people and tries the schmooze.

Looking to him for player evaluation is a waste of time. Unnamed sources are his bread and butter.
C'mon, JJT is very convincing.....that it will never happen. ;)

slick325

Reaction score
The offense will never get the ball because the defense will be on the field all the time unable to stop anyone.

I think that free agency and the draft (after round 1) will likely be dedicated to defense. At least I hope.

QT

Reaction score
I think Zeke is amazing, and that would be the worst pick of all time unless the top three picks are Wentz, Ramsey, and Jack. Even then, you trade.

I don't know if that would be the worst pick of all-time. #shantecarver I would prefer a trade back to get extra picks, but I can live with picking Elliott at 4.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
RB Ezekiel Elliot is a three down player in the NFL Day1 and comes into the league as one of the best blockers in the entire NFL....ever.

Maybe not the athleticism of Gurley but he is the most complete RB in a long time.

Also for you distressed "QB covetiers", even the most miserable and self tortured. Zeke just happens to be the "Romo Friendliest" pick in the 2016 Draft.

Last edited:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I don't know if that would be the worst pick of all-time. #shantecarver I would prefer a trade back to get extra picks, but I can live with picking Elliott at 4.

Point taken.

I guess it depends on what they think will help. If they think Elliott is the next Peterson, then taking him at 4 is a steal.

Honestly, the more film I watch, Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack don't really look like Top 10 players to me, either. Elliott is probably one of the surest things in the first round aside from Tunsil.

Reactions: QT

Hardline

Reaction score
This draft sucks at the top. There's no great players. Everybody knows it. So let's trade down for a bounty of high end picks. Why am I the only one who can figure this out?!

Doesn't every team know this draft sucks at the top? Who's going to trade up with you?

Reactions: CWR

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Trading back is not some gimmie.

Look at the debates around here.

Nobody is certain about the talent. So what makes you think someone wants to trade up?

I can't recall a draft where you couldn't even pick our three to five blue chippers by this point. Everybody has legitimate holes.

What are Ramsey's holes?

That he could potentially be great at 2 positions and gives you flexibility?

I'm more convinced he's the best player in the draft and if he's available he needs to be the pick.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I'll just say this. Ezekiel Elliott will be far more impactful on the field than Jalen Ramsey. It won't even be close.

So you rather have Adrian Peterson over Darell Revis is there prime? I wouldn't.

Not saying either of these are the aforementioned, but a great corner is far more impactful than a great running back in today's game. Unless of course your point is Ramsey isn't any good.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
So you rather have Adrian Peterson over Darell Revis is there prime? I wouldn't.

Not saying either of these are the aforementioned, but a great corner is far more impactful than a great running back in today's game. Unless of course your point is Ramsey isn't any good.

Vikings made the playoffs with christian ponder, tavaris jackson etc. You're out of your mind

CWR

Reaction score

Yep I'd rather have AP. A guy who will touch the ball 20 plus times a game. AP can simply take over a game any sunday. A great corner will be schemed away from and although he may be a huge headache for the opposing offense he can easily have his opportunities limited.