The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is when dak plays good..it';s good. When he plays bad it's ...unblievebably shameful. And it seems tied to two things...how good the other team is, and how good our defense is playing.

It would seem he simply CAN NOT turn any tide.

He has brought this kind of criticism on himself. If you are gonna be "top 3" qb...or "MVP"...I mean you can't have that kind of performance, reputation, or even perception.

It would seem he simply CAN NOT turn any tide.

He has brought this kind of criticism on himself. If you are gonna be "top 3" qb...or "MVP"...I mean you can't have that kind of performance, reputation, or even perception.
One Meme tells the tale of Dak's career...................
73yrb6.jpg

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Every NFL player has flaws. If you posted it before...post it now. Be specific...what flaws do you see?
You said he's elite. There is absolutely no part of his play that is elite. Flawed in every way in relation to truly elite NFL QB's. How's that for specific?

PS - your posts don't warrant using the legendary Tony D as your screen name.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Why would I spend time arguing about which one is better. Follow the logic here.. Rush, a noodle-armed backup, proved that Dak is a pretender. That’s why Dak fans like you desperately try and atttibute the wins of Rush to anybody other than him, meaning the defense, the same defense Dak fanboys claim they are the reason Dak loses.
Yep, the results behind 'a noodle-armed backup' is the trump card that beats the ...'you'll never find a replacement for Dak'.
The actual argument is, with saved CAP you can improve both Lines (which would give any QB a similar easy introduction into the NFL as Dak did in 2016).

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Fans think Dak has the leverage.

As the team owner, Jerry has control. He hires/fires.

Of course Jerry wants the draft picks.

But if/when the trade window closes without a deal, he will just cut Dak and take the cap savings.

When does the window close? I’d guess late June/early July.

The pressure is on Dak. If he wants to keep the $29 million base for 2024.

Who wants to lose $29 million?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We got NOTHING and we get NOTHING kind of how life works.
I don't know why that's such a big fear! If he's not going to waive his no trade clause, or you don't have plans to trade him, then you've already lost!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Fans think Dak has the leverage.

As the team owner, Jerry has control. He hires/fires.

Of course Jerry wants the draft picks.

But if/when the trade window closes without a deal, he will just cut Dak and take the cap savings.

When does the window close? I’d guess late June/early July.

The pressure is on Dak. If he wants to keep the $29 million base for 2024.

Who wants to lose $29 million?
POST OF YOUR CAREER!!!!! Once again, tired of hearing that he has this thing over the Cowboys front office, at the end of the day, he still has a contract, they can if they wanted to release him, we save money and roll with Lance for the year. If he does well we stick with him, if not, we move on! It's really not that serious, I mean what have we done with him here

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why that's such a big fear! If he's not going to waive his no trade clause, or you don't have plans to trade him, then you've already lost!
We lost a long time ago when you didn't put Tony back in 2016 and kept inepto as a back up to possibly learn the game more.
We have gained since then 2 wildcard wins.
If it hurts...............CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak should be working at Wendy’s as some posters here say, how the hell are we getting two first round picks for him?

This is like me saying my F150 is a lemon, it’s always in the shop. I think I will sell it on EBay for $200k.
Did we get the 2 1st rounder yet?
Silence, if he manages to get 1st round pick for the dog team killer I will consider it a miracle.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
POST OF YOUR CAREER!!!!! Once again, tired of hearing that he has this thing over the Cowboys front office, at the end of the day, he still has a contract, they can if they wanted to release him, we save money and roll with Lance for the year. If he does well we stick with him, if not, we move on! It's really not that serious, I mean what have we done with him here
I said it a couple weeks ago. Someone said "Dak holds ALL the cards".

I was like...you fer real dude? Jerry's The Boss. If Dak doesn't "play"...Jerry can sit Dak or cut him. The ULTIMATE cards.