The Jerry Sandusky Trial Thread *Sandusky Guilty - Post #93*

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Muhast;4599160 said:
I don't know if it was posted, but on Monday Colin Cowherd played a clip from the Costa interview with Sandusky that apparently was cut from the original, where Sandusky basically walks into calling himself a sexual predator.

We all know about the famous "yes I'm attracted to young boys, I love their energy" comments, but Costa followed up by saying Sexual Predators target certain people, and asked why Sandusky admits giving special treatment to certain boys. Ones that had family issues, asking why Sandusky seemed to spend more time with ones that had less parental guidance and Sandusky basically says he purposely hung out with those.

Anybody else hear it?

Yeah, I heard it.

The prosecution likely had planned to use it as impeachment evidence if Sandusky took the stand, but smartly, his counsel didn't do it.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
3 counts were dropped today. Sandusky still faces 48 counts.

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Three more criminal counts have been dropped against former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky, who still faces 48 more in his child rape trial.

The announcement was made Thursday, as closing arguments were set to begin in the high-profile case.

Judge John Cleland told jurors that all three counts pertain to "alleged victim 4," while the defense further petitioned to have all counts against "alleged victim 8" dismissed as well.

Cleland said one count of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse duplicated another charge. Two other counts -- one of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and another of aggravated indecent assault -- were not supported by testimony and the evidence presented.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Just in Matt Sandusky Jerry's adopted son says he was too molested by Sandusky and that was was willing to testify. Just typing this up as I was watching HLN.

Put this man behind bars I really don't see how any jury with morals and common sense cannot find this man guilty. He should be found guilty and if the verdict doesn't come today I hope if comes tomorrow.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4600008 said:
Just in Matt Sandusky Jerry's adopted son says he was too molested by Sandusky and that was was willing to testify. Just typing this up as I was watching HLN.

Put this man behind bars I really don't see how any jury with morals and common sense cannot find this man guilty. He should be found guilty and if the verdict doesn't come today I hope if comes tomorrow.

Yeah it's said that if he got on the stand, he was going to absolutely destroy him.

Sandusky is toast. The question is how long until the jury returns a verdict.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
casmith07;4600106 said:
Yeah it's said that if he got on the stand, he was going to absolutely destroy him.

It's too late for him now though right? Would it need a separate trial?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4600117 said:
It's too late for him now though right? Would it need a separate trial?

Too late. And I'm not so sure a separate trial could occur since the general nature of the charges would be too similar to this (double jeopardy).

The Feds could charge him, however. But why bother when he's clearly going to jail until he croaks.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
casmith07;4600106 said:

I'm hoping for tomorrow. I know that it will take them a while to go over all of the counts against Sandusky but I'm feeling impatient because he has gotten away with this long enough so the sooner he goes to prison the better.

Rogah

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4597930 said:
Haven't been following this trial much, but what the hell is taking so long to put this sick ******* away? The evidence is more than enough to put him away isn't it?
I actually think this has been a remarkably quick trial, especially considering how much of a media frenzy it is.

Rogah

Reaction score
I have a feeling deliberations will as follows:

For x = 1 to 48 do
Jury Foreman: "And now let's take a vote on count " x
For y = 1 to 12 do
Juror y: "Guilty"
Next y
Next x
Jury Foreman: "OK that took about 10 minutes, but we need to make it look like we deliberated longer than that, so let's just play Parcheesi until, oh, say Wednesday."

Rogah

Reaction score
Verdict in so it looks like we won't have to wait as long as we thought. It is going to be announced in the coming hour.

Let me spare you the suspense: GUILTY. Even his own lawyer today said he would be shocked and "die of a heart attack" if the Sandusky was acquitted on all counts.

Rogah

Reaction score
I just saw his "perp walk" as they took him from the courthouse to the waiting squad cars. IMHO he looked confused and like he had been crying. I wonder if he was so delusional as to actually believe he would be found not guilty.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Rogah;4601712 said:
I just saw his "perp walk" as they took him from the courthouse to the waiting squad cars. IMHO he looked confused and like he had been crying. I wonder if he was so delusional as to actually believe he would be found not guilty.

Pedophiles don't think that there is anything wrong with what they do, they think that they have the right to do what they do, all they care about is having their sick needs met, they don't care about hurting the kids.

Not sorry to say that him walking out of court with tears in his eyes satisfied me, because during the whole case he was coming and going to court with a smile/smirk on his face. Glad that it got wiped off.

Rogah

Reaction score
MC KAos;4601725 said:
what 3 did he get found not guilty of?
I thought I heard one he was found not guilty of was contributing to the delinquency of a minor with regards to one of the victims.

It has been noted that each victim resulted in guilty verdicts against Sandusky. There were just 3 charges, I believe from 3 different victims, that they said he was not guilty of. But there was no single victim that had all the not guilty's.

MC KAos

Reaction score
well between him and the scumbag that got beat to death by the father that caught him abusing his little girl, the world is a little safer for out little ones, can never be too careful though folks, thats what we have to take away from this. Our kids are the important part of our lifes and we cant trust anyone with their well being but ourselves. i hope those victims can find peace now that he is behind bars

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Saw on NBC, thought someone already had started a thread on it.

Link

Jerry Sandusky, the former assistant football coach whose child sexual abuse trial roiled the prestigious Penn State University campus and its vaunted athletic program, was convicted of sexually abusing children.

After more than 20 hours of deliberation, the jury of seven women and five men returned the verdict Friday night. Sandusky was convicted of 45 of 48 counts charging him with abusing 10 boys over 15 years. Jury deliberations began Thursday.