Time for the Romo haters to admit they were wrong

perrykemp

Reaction score
I'm curious, why this thread now?

Was the Giants game FINALLY the game that gave you the comfort level to post this?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm curious, why this thread now?

Was the Giants game FINALLY the game that gave you the comfort level to post this?

I'm sure he's started plenty of threads like this as he was living in the moment of a great Romo performance.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I have been fighting this attitude for a very long time. The idea that you see it one way or you are some kind of hater. If that caused some to take offense, then the small minded, and those who lack self esteem in regard top this team can deal with it.

Please, it has never been the difference of opinion thats what debate is about
in your case it was either 2D3's way or your an imbecile. it rises a lot of hackles
as they say it's not what you say it's how you post it

Nav22

Reaction score
They're as quiet about Romo as the media is after he comes through in the clutch.

2014: Game-winning TD vs the Giants. Media: BUT ODELL BECKHAM'S CATCH!!!

2014: Game-winning TD vs the Lions in the playoffs.
Media: BUT THE NON-PASS INTERFERENCE IS WHY DALLAS WON!!!

2015: Game-winning drive vs the Giants last night.
Media: BUT WHAT WERE ELI AND COUGHLIN THINKING??? AND DEZ IS HURT!!!

It's ONLY a story when he throws a late pick and Dallas loses. Then they can trash him and fit their narrative.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Please explain to me why you feel the need to label someone who questioned Romo in the past.

He has matured. That drive for the win was not something he could do 4 years ago.

I don't understand the need to draw a line and alienate fans of the team you are a fan of.

Well he has actually done something similar and under even worse circumstances...see Dallas vs. Buffalo in 2007, when he threw 5 INTs but still managed to engineer a TD and FG drive, sandwiched between an onside kick recovered by Dallas. You could say his 4th quarter legend started there. Buffalo was up 24 - 16 with 3:45 to play. The Cowboy defense held, and special teams delivered, while Romo and the offense put up 2 consecutive scoring possessions.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Please, it has never been the difference of opinion thats what debate is about
in your case it was either 2D3's way or your an imbecile. it rises a lot of hackles
as they say it's not what you say it's how you post it

Yes, because I am a real name caller.

I see both sides of the coin,. The hope and also the areas that cause concern. I am not often swayed by people who support a position without facts. If you see me questioning you, and you believe i am calling you an imbecile, then that is on you.

I state my case, and wait for you to post something that is not filled with hope and little substance.

Path less traveled seems to always get this type of reaction.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Just admit you were wrong and the healing will begin.

I was not wrong. At the time Romo dd some great things and then did some boneheaded things. He won games and lost games.

But the last drive. Think back to the play-off game with the Giants. When things were getting dicey in the 4rd, Romo was running around yelling at his line.

He calmly directed traffic and put his tools in the spot for success. He has matured to a point where he is truly a top five QB. If this injury bug would stop hitting this team, then no telling where he will be at the end of the year. There is nothing that cannot be fixed about the first game of this season. Not Romo, per se, but the team.

But this was not the same Romo in 2007 who was winning with talent alone. Running around and making people miss.

He moves a bit to the left or right, back or forward, buys time and waits out the routes. Then threads a needle.

nd as I see from those who get so defensive about anyone who questions Romo at all, if you can't see that, you need to watch a little more football.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I was not wrong. At the time Romo dd some great things and then did some boneheaded things. He won games and lost games.

But the last drive. Think back to the play-off game with the Giants. When things were getting dicey in the 4rd, Romo was running around yelling at his line.

He calmly directed traffic and put his tools in the spot for success. He has matured to a point where he is truly a top five QB. If this injury bug would stop hitting this team, then no telling where he will be at the end of the year. There is nothing that cannot be fixed about the first game of this season. Not Romo, per se, but the team.

But this was not the same Romo in 2007 who was winning with talent alone. Running around and making people miss.

He moves a bit to the left or right, back or forward, buys time and waits out the routes. Then threads a needle.

nd as I see from those who get so defensive about anyone who questions Romo at all, if you can't see that, you need to watch a little more football.
I rest my case

go back a few months and look at some Romo threads and the usual suspects were spewing their usual crap. Now they are claiming they are misunderstood

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Springfield%20Angry%20Mob.jpg

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I rest my case

go back a few months and look at some Romo threads and the usual suspects were spewing their usual crap. Now they are claiming they are misunderstood

I believe I can say without question I am in shock you can read.