Top 3 Most Meddlesome Owners (Per Jay Glazer)

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Jerry is not meddlesome. Not like many want to say or believe.
He is just more interviewed and the media loves his stupid responses. Then fans run with them as to being meddlesome.

NO coach or player has ever came out to say Jerry meddles. Everyone says the had a great working relationship.
Too bad our fans can't accept that.
LOL what nonsense. Get back to me next time Jones isn't in the draft warroom conducting a Jones Family reunion.

CCBoy

Reaction score
LOL what nonsense. Get back to me next time Jones isn't in the draft warroom conducting a Jones Family reunion.
Now, that might be construed as male attraction. Quick, prove one's man hood or do some preparation in the off season. If one hadn't noticed here, Jerry and his team are doing fine here and now. But root on...

I was a Falcon, we played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl

plymkr

Reaction score
Jerry is the GM. Aside from the occasional medical diagnosis, he does what GMs do. It’s not that he’s meddlesome. He just hasn’t been a particular good GM over the past twenty years.
Well said.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I am not sure that is true. There are stories of players skipping coaches and going directly to Jerry on issues.

He also has the final say on the draft and other decisions. We know he leans heavily on the people around him, but in the end, someone has to make the call when people are divided. It might not be considered meddlesome because he is the "GM" but an owner being the GM is meddlesome in its own right.
So a restaurant owner that micro manages his floor manager to ensure everything is to his liking is meddlesome? Nothing wrong with having a hand in a business you OWN.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A good owner would get rid of a terrible GM. He’s not a good owner. He’s an outstanding CAPITALIST.
So why are the Cowboys having such a quality season, especially at home? Plenty of factors come into play, but by far the largest factor is the play of Dak Prescott. The Cowboys QB has the second-highest home passer rating at 126.8. He has 18 touchdown passes at home in six games. If you go back to the Cowboys last home game against the Eagles in 2022, played on Christmas Eve, Prescott has more than 250 yards passing in each of those seven games, plus has a 100+ passer rating in each. Only Brett Favre has ever matched that streak.

Not an owner, not a GM, then YOU are not a real fan! :muttley:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry likes to drink .

Maybe if he went sober he would be at the top of the list .

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Jerry is not meddlesome. Not like many want to say or believe.
He is just more interviewed and the media loves his stupid responses. Then fans run with them as to being meddlesome.

NO coach or player has ever came out to say Jerry meddles. Everyone says the had a great working relationship.
Too bad our fans can't accept that.
So not meddlesome towards his team? Can't say anything about that as I'm not there. Meddlesome towards us and the public in general? That's a defintive yes. How about giving shorter answers on the point or stay away from mics a little bit more, especially when you're getting that old? Or just hand over the job to someone who doesn't have to pi** twelve times a day.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So not meddlesome towards his team? Can't say anything about that as I'm not there. Meddlesome towards us and the public in general? That's a defintive yes. How about giving shorter answers on the point or stay away from mics a little bit more, especially when you're getting that old? Or just hand over the job to someone who doesn't have to pi** twelve times a day.
Why let it bother oneself. I rather not hear him talk nor answer questions. So I do not purposely listen.
So it does not bother me like it does some. When I do hear something, it is just entertainment to me. Even though, yes, some, is cringe worthy.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, you are here insulting due to normal aging...what a pip. You check his blood sugar as well...better post about that next. Then ask to see his income tax and public records....you planning on suing?

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry is the GM. Aside from the occasional medical diagnosis, he does what GMs do. It’s not that he’s meddlesome. He just hasn’t been a particular good GM over the past twenty years.
How about the last 3? How's he doing?