Upgrade the quarterback position and all our problems with the offensive line are solved

AtlCPA

Reaction score
The offensive line isn't exactly amazing right now, but that's partially due to the fact that defenses are sending 8 or 9 rushers each time. No line can survive that. Dak has install fear in defensive coordinators every time they blitz him. If he's not the guy, we have to draft one.

-Martin is not the problem

-Collins is not the problem

-Tyron Smith is not the problem

-The rookie at guard is not the problem.

These guys didn't suddenly wake up one day and forgot to play their position. Their job is just harder with Prescott as the trigger man.
A good or great QB doesn’t make a bad offensive line great. That’s ridiculous. If that were true, Seattle and Indy would have great offensive lines - they don’t!

Verdict

Reaction score
The offensive line isn't exactly amazing right now, but that's partially due to the fact that defenses are sending 8 or 9 rushers each time. No line can survive that. Dak has install fear in defensive coordinators every time they blitz him. If he's not the guy, we have to draft one.

These guys didn't suddenly wake up one day and forgot to play their position. Their job is just harder with Prescott as the trigger man.

Someone's been hittin' tha purple drank.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Changes in coached blocking techniques could have an effect as well...go figure that one.
Man....some of these guys don't understand that. They think it's all on one guy. Dak hasn't played well, but to think it's just him...tells me most don't know football.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Some of you are soooo funny. Dak isn't playing well....I'll give you that. But to say he has no pocket awareness...lol. NO ONE was saying that until the last couple games. Smh. No one said that last year. And NO ONE definitely said that his rookie season. Now all of a sudden he has no pocket awareness.

No one is saying Tyron Smith is playing HORRIBLY. Even Martin hasn't looked like Martin. Playcalling has been horrendous besides ONE quarter against the Giants. Decision making by Garrett has been HORRENDOUS. Some of you guys think that this is all on Dak? Lmbo. I would start with Linehan. Get a OC in here that's not so predictable. Get a HC in here that knows how to make adjustments and decisions. Then, I'll start looking at players. And not just Dak. To me, Dak needs to go through his progressions faster. Make a decision and go with it. He appears to be worried about making mistakes. Hell with mistakes. He has a strong enough arm...get it there! But not for one minute is it just Dak.

And stop with this receiver by committee mess. You have to build a chemistry. Get me 3 starting receivers and let's build some chemistry. Get me a tight end. I would play Rico. See what he has. The guy is a playmaker. Get him the ball. He can only get better with his blocking by playing. Witten was a horrible blocker when he first came in the league. With experience, he turned into a very good blocker. If Rico is not the answer, get a tight end cause the other two aren't starting tight ends.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

There can be more than one hole in a leaky boat. That's why when someone said, to paraphrase, "See Dez wasn't the problem," I was like who said we only had one problem.

Last edited: