Walking Dead Season 7 **merged**

nobody

Reaction score
I actually really liked the episode and I think we may see a Carol and Ezekiel hook up.
The pigs may have a really simple explanation, food. If you feed Negan's pigs walkers you don't have to feed them other things.

I enjoyed the episode. I think your explanation about the pigs is true, but add in that it's also a symbolic gesture for the kingdom. It's a way to show that rebellious spirit.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode. I think your explanation about the pigs is true, but add in that it's also a symbolic gesture for the kingdom. It's a way to show that rebellious spirit.

Agreed.

But that symbolic gesture could cost a life/lives.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
You can only push some people so far before they snap. I think that's what they are hinting at with that one guy.

No matter what... you would have to kill Negan.

He may have a cult following.
It may cost you more lives. (Hide and protect them first as much as you can)

He is human... not God.
He dies. Period. End of story.

I know... I know.... the comics.... don't tell me... lol

I already know bits and pieces

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter what... you would have to kill Negan.

He may have a cult following.
It may cost you more lives. (Hide and protect them first as much as you can)

He is human... not God.
He dies. Period. End of story.

I know... I know.... the comics.... don't tell me... lol

I already know bits and pieces

Personally I think one of the great moments of the comics is how Negan is dealt with.

Sort of a turning point in the whole post-apocalyptic environment.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Personally I think one of the great moments of the comics is how Negan is dealt with.

Sort of a turning point in the whole post-apocalyptic environment.

I am sure it will be.

But there is no denying that "career day" is one of the most poignant events in tv history.

It was walking dead version of "Michael taking out the heads of the five families" in superman's bizzarro world. Lol

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't give anything away from the graphic novel, but let me say the Negan character is much more complicated than what we've seen so far and if they TV show follows the graphic novel, I think Negan's various twists & turns will be interesting to watch.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
ya def feeding the pigs walkers just to save feeding the pigs their own rations of food. smart.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
ya def feeding the pigs walkers just to save feeding the pigs their own rations of food. smart.
I saw it as a big F you to the saviors. Like another mentioned earlier in the thread, I viewed it akin to pissing a cook off and them spitting in your food because they can't visibly do anything to get back at you without consequences. You don't know, but they do and I guess it makes them feel better about what's happening knowing they may be feasting on pork, but it's not clean pork.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another slow moving episode tonight.

Some interesting background on Dwight.

Daryl is as defiant as we would expect.

I'm already sick of Negan talking like a cartoon character.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Negan is a total mind frak!

Daryl is already cracked! But is refocusing.

Dwight re-broke at least twice in this episode alone.

Negan talks a little too much. Overexplaining things... again and again.
Still my new fav character.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Maybe they'll get to this but I'd like to know who Negan's original followers were. The ones most loyal to him. Leaders like that always have them.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Give Daryl a knife and Neegan would have already been dead. Tv show Neegan doesn't look so scary.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Give Daryl a knife and Neegan would have already been dead. Tv show Neegan doesn't look so scary.

Thats all I could think about during the scene where Negan gives the backstory on how he broke Dwight.......I just thought, if he only had somethin sharp he could slice Negan's throat easily........