Walking Dead Season 7 **merged**

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I still can't understand why there's such a shortage of guns still. 99% of the population died. There are 300+ million civilian guns right now. US population is 325 million. So for simple math sakes, let's say there's 1 gun for every person in the US. If 99% of the population dies that's 99 guns for each survivor.

That's not including the millions of military weapons lol.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Also - didn't you think Rick should have shown more gratitude for Negan taking out Spencer?
If I was Rick I would have said " given the circumstances Neegan, I do owe you a thank you and much more for Spencer, my son, and old girl acting up"

Don't worry, we'll settle up w Neegan later

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that's all walking dead seems to be anymore. season opener a cumulation of all last season into 1 episode to start the year and then 7 more stories to "build to" the season opener next season (1/2 season).

the boot outside the houseboat pond - who cares? the potential lesbian camp - who cares?

the manner in which they choose to tell the story is just dragging and while cool visual effects at times, the story suffers greatly.

If the "boot" is Dwight it/he becomes a big part of the story in the 2nd half of the season.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well this could be. I hadn't thought of them potentially doing that. It would make some sense with what I believe is coming up for the next part of the arc with Dwight.

I can't imagine that he's going to allow it to slide that Daryl is out. I also don't know how Rick and Co. don't get into some kind of trouble with him, and the Saviors, over that fact.

It appeared to me, from the little preview of the second half of the season, that they're going to do The March to War and All out War a little bit differently on the TV show. Instead of a series of 3 battles (Like it was in the graphic novel) it looked like they might actually be having multiple attacks on Saviors.

Yep I feel it's Dwight also.

I think Daryl avoids Alexandria so that the heat from his escape doesn't cause more problems with that group.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's Dwight... he's doing his "face-turn".

There's a reason why he's trailing Rick. He knows Rick is the leader of the Alexander group.
then did dwight setup the lake of zombies for rick? the way they keep reading that note and how it came up 3x or more you have to think its "in play" also.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
then did dwight setup the lake of zombies for rick? the way they keep reading that note and how it came up 3x or more you have to think its "in play" also.

No, I don't think Dwight would go to that extend. If it was the person who did create the lake of zombies, then it's a new person. I'm still thinking Dwight is following Rick and ended up at the lake of zombies as part of the trailing.

But we'll find out in February.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
that makes sense but why the focus on the note? they read it, gay guy got beat up for it, rick reading it when michonne comes,in.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that makes sense but why the focus on the note? they read it, gay guy got beat up for it, rick reading it when michonne comes,in.

There's certainly more goodies to be found.

I'm just not sure if it's connected to the "boots" person or does Rick/Aaron have to piece together more of the puzzle in order to find the next lot of stuff.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
There's certainly more goodies to be found.

I'm just not sure if it's connected to the "boots" person or does Rick/Aaron have to piece together more of the puzzle in order to find the next lot of stuff.
nah - dwight sounds plausible for sure, but the note just seems strange and w/o a mystery person watching their stash, i just wonder how it will go.

guess we'll see.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ok - no dwight. it makes zero sense. did you see the ending where in the credits the "boots" show up again with him outside alexandria spying on them? why would dwight do that? it also leaves the note "orphaned" from the scene and that's just bad writing. while i dog on the dead for how bad they can be, that's pretty bad even in this light.

i think the stuff they stole is booby trapped or something. negan took it and it's going to cost them during the "war" that's coming.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I thought the same thing wouldn't Negan want to Lucille a couple of people over that? And where could Daryl Hide?
I also thought wouldn't the Saviors know that Rick and Co are hanging at Hilltop?
I would think Negan would kill somebody over that.
Also do you go with the theory that Gabriel buried Guns in Maggies fake grave?

I agree.

I didn't even think about him burying them but I don't think so. The reason being it would have required the lady in the armory also knowing about it because they would have had to change the counts, entirely, to make those guns disappear.

If you'll recall they had all their guns accounted for on a sign in/out log. They would have had to completely change that log in order to do that. It's possible that Gabriel and the lady (I can't remember her name, the one who was shot this last episode) did that without telling anyone else but I find it highly unlikely.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I still can't understand why there's such a shortage of guns still. 99% of the population died. There are 300+ million civilian guns right now. US population is 325 million. So for simple math sakes, let's say there's 1 gun for every person in the US. If 99% of the population dies that's 99 guns for each survivor.

That's not including the millions of military weapons lol.
No guns and infinite supply of gas.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ratings for the mid-season finale were the worst since the MSF of season 3– 10.6 million viewers. Still a nice total, but well down from the season 7 premier which was over 17 million viewers.

Wouldn't be surprised to see an episode in the second half of the season fall below 10 million for the first time in a while.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the same thing wouldn't Negan want to Lucille a couple of people over that? And where could Daryl Hide?
I also thought wouldn't the Saviors know that Rick and Co are hanging at Hilltop?
I would think Negan would kill somebody over that.
Also do you go with the theory that Gabriel buried Guns in Maggies fake grave?

I'm thinking that Daryl will be going with Tara, back to the Amazon compound by the beach where those women had all of those guns.

Two birds with one stone. Get the weapons they need, make new allies, and stay out of sight.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I don't think Dwight would go to that extend. If it was the person who did create the lake of zombies, then it's a new person. I'm still thinking Dwight is following Rick and ended up at the lake of zombies as part of the trailing.

But we'll find out in February.

My money's on a new character.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ratings for the mid-season finale were the worst since the MSF of season 3– 10.6 million viewers. Still a nice total, but well down from the season 7 premier which was over 17 million viewers.

Wouldn't be surprised to see an episode in the second half of the season fall below 10 million for the first time in a while.

Speaking for myself, I was re-energized to know that things are going to start happening and 'the War' will start soon. I had feared that this thing was going to drag on for a long time.

Maybe more viewers will feel that same way after they eventually watch this episode?