Werder coming up soon on Michael Irvin show

The Panch

Reaction score
tomson75 said:
Actually, Crayton said that he agreed with TO calling the story a lie on first and ten this morning.
He's T.O.'s bia

nyc;2496202 said:
I don't think Werder is lying, but he clearly making things look way worse than they truly are. This is something ESPN has ALWAYS done when it comes to TO.
Pretty much. This is nothing new. I despise Owens, but aside from screaming like an ticking timebomb idiot on the sideline like he always does, he's guilty of doing what all other recievers, who also have big egos, and demand the ball.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
xoSILVERxBLUEox;2496226 said:
Witten said things were blow way out of propotion and he didn't understand how his name was dragged into the middle of it.
Very true. I guess we can talk now.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496228 said:
Romo was asked if there are some journalists who lie/out to get them last night, he basically said no.
When Witten and Romo call Werder a liar, then this issue can be put to bed.

Both of them have said this has been blown way out of proportion....and I don't think that was what Romo meant when he said that. It's likely the opposite.

Romo and Witten HAVE put this to bed. Why can't you?

BTW, giving up the '3 sources' could go a long way to putting this to bed too.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Ren;2496229 said:
Steven A Smith is on now defending Werder

What people are accusing Werder of doing is very serious. Werder has a strong name in this industry, and I just don't believe he'd risk his career by making up a story.

You want to say his sources were lying to him, then fine, but to say Werder is making this stuff up is stupid.

Micheal Irvin even said he believes Werder was told something by someone.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
tomson75;2496238 said:
Both of them have said this has been blown way out of proportion....and I don't think that was what Romo meant when he said that. It's likely the opposite.

Romo and Witten HAVE put this to bed. Why can't you?

BTW, giving up the '3 sources' could go a long way to putting this to bed too.

Werder does this, and his career is over.

Nav22

Reaction score
It's a huge coincidence that the guy T.O. has shunned almost all season broke the biggest anti-T.O. story since he's been a Cowboy, with "anonymous sources" nonetheless.

Not.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496244 said:
What people are accusing Werder of doing is very serious. Werder has a strong name in this industry, and I just don't believe he'd risk his career by making up a story.

You want to say his sources were lying to him, then fine, but to say Werder is making this stuff up is stupid.

Werder also has an axe to grind with TO, and has for weeks.

I'm not saying none of what he reported didnt happen, but I do believe he purposely went overboard.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
theogt;2496235 said:
Very true. I guess we can talk now.

So I guess FWST was lying when they discussed the altercation between he and TO?

Bradie James was lying when he said as team captain, he has to get involved when it starts getting nasty?

Of course these guys are going to downplay this stuff now. We just won a big game, they want it all to go away.

You truly are the extreme idiotic homer.

Nevermind, everything is fine, TO never starts controversy. There, you feel better?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496244 said:

....and then he blew it out of proportion. So much so, that it blew up in his face. Poor Werder. Sensationalize much? Yeah......you do(Werder).

Mash

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496208 said:
Yeah, cause he's going to add fuel to that fire.

He was asked about it last night. As was Romo. They just smiled and changed the topic.

It speaks volumes. But hey, Werder is the bad guy.

The did ask him....and he said he wondered how his name was even involved.....

CowboyWay

Reaction score
dbair1967;2496256 said:
Werder also has an axe to grind with TO, and has for weeks.

I'm not saying none of what he reported didnt happen, but I do believe he purposely went overboard.

Perhaps. But this still doesn't explain the Brady James comments, the Tnew comments, or the FWST reporting that TO wouldn't speak to witten.

Romo smiling like a Chesire cat when asked of any tension last night. Romo on the phone with Witten for an hour last night saying "Welcome to my world", etc etc.

Nobody wants to discuss any of that. Werder is just the devil.

There's alot of things that stink here, and they have nothing to do with Werder.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Mash;2496263 said:
The did ask him....and he said he wondered how his name was even involved.....

That quote means nothing.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496244 said:

I don't understand why it has to be someone lying. Rumors are going to get distorted.

It is absolutely obvious Werder put his own spin on his 'sources'. I don't believe he doesn't have any 'sources'. I just don't believe either the sources and I don't see how people can't see the huge spin put on it by Werder.

I don't see Witten or Romo lying. And if TO really said all that then he can't get up there and say he didn't say it. Witten didn't even know why he was being drug into it. There is one fact that Werder has not admitted to. Garrett called the meetings. They were not made in secret nor did the players initiate the meetings.

Imagine Werder distorting things to get a story! I just can't believe it.......NOT.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496269 said:
That quote means nothing.
Except if there was an altercation where they came to blows, you'd think he'd know EXACTLY why his name was involved.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496265 said:
There's alot of things that stink here, and they have nothing to do with Werder.

You're ability to relieve Werder of any wrongdoing is just as wrong as others ability to ignore any tension amongst the players.

Why you think that differences between teammates is uncommon is beyond me, but your entitled to blow it out of proportion too. Seems silly to me.

Rackat

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2496265 said:
Perhaps. But this still doesn't explain the Brady James comments, the Tnew comments, or the FWST reporting that TO wouldn't speak to witten.

Romo smiling like a Chesire cat when asked of any tension last night. Romo on the phone with Witten for an hour last night saying "Welcome to my world", etc etc.

Nobody wants to discuss any of that. Werder is just the devil.

Werder sucks. It doesn't mean he's "Lieing", just that he ENHANCED the story. Since the sources were anonymous, they won't be contradicting him. He took the story and embellished it (my guess) and now it is blowing up on him. If he were a journalist, as he claims, then he would have reported just the facts and not embellished anything.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
jobberone;2496270 said:
I don't understand why it has to be someone lying. Rumors are going to get distorted.

It is absolutely obvious Werder put his own spin on his 'sources'. I don't believe he doesn't have any 'sources'. I just don't believe either the sources and I don't see how people can't see the huge spin put on it by Werder.

I don't see Witten or Romo lying. And if TO really said all that then he can't get up there and say he didn't say it. Witten didn't even know why he was being drug into it. There is one fact that Werder has not admitted to. Garrett called the meetings. They were not made in secret nor did the players initiate the meetings.

Imagine Werder distorting things to get a story! I just can't believe it.......NOT.

Garret initiated the meetings? I had not heard or read that before. Thanks for pointing that out, Jobberone

CowboyWay

Reaction score
theogt;2496273 said:
Except if there was an altercation where they came to blows, you'd think he'd know EXACTLY why his name was involved.

Nobody reported that it came to blows. Get your facts straight.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;2496148 said:
"There are people in the lockerroom that have called me names. ... But I'm okay with that. It's happened before."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

:lmao2: